Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why do they say pumping is not permanent but clamping is?

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’ve found using hot water works best for me. I would use as hot as my dick could tolerate without burning the skin. The expansion is nothing short of amazing with very little lymph fluid build up.

I would have to agree with this even with low pressure, can i ask though if you experienced any discolouration with hot ? because at the moment that’s my
biggest issue and the reason i’m considering cold.

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
It’s interesting you say this…do you really think this?

Actually reading your other posts, it seems you mean that the girth methods themselves, such as clamping or pumping, produce mostly temporary gains, but that permanent length methods may increase the space potential that girth methods can fill, presumable by stretching the tunica.

This is something I also agree with, basically that on guys with a strong tunica, girth methods pretty much only increase EQ - it is only length methods that will allow for permanent gains and gains beyond the natural capacity of a penis.


I think that the outer layer of tunica, which is responsible for girth, is more elastic than the inner layer, which is responsible for length. It makes sense actually, since the penis, through sexual intercourse, has to sustain less stress lengthwise (your penis is not noticeably stretched, when having sex) than girthwise (think all the twists, compression and blends when fucking).

Originally Posted by capernicus1

I would have to agree with this even with low pressure, can i ask though if you experienced any discolouration with hot ? because at the moment that’s my

biggest issue and the reason i’m considering cold.

No I never experienced any discoloration. Just an enlarged flaccid for days.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I really don’t want to give up pumping, but I’m strongly considering it. I got a Bathmate, and I did about 3 sessions where I got some degree of donut effect. However I also got improved erections, more night wood, and a great increase in flaccid and erect girth, with a noticeable length improvement too . I started doing it a little different, based on what I’ve read here, started doing it every other day, 2 ten minute sessions, and at lower pressure. In so doing I managed to stop getting donuts, but suddenly I’m having trouble with discoloration. It is as others have described, where my unit darkens, but not at the base. I’d be ok with it if it were uniform, but a two tone I really want to avoid.

Someone on the subject of discoloration said something like “Which would you rather have? A big slightly discolored unit, or a normally colored average unit?”. I think I might agree with his sentiment, if permanent size gain was a sure thing. The thought of a discolored and structurally mediocre unit is very unnerving for me. Last 3 days I’ve been trying to deal with the discoloration using some recommendations on this forum. I’ve tried helicopters, firegoat rolls, and light condom pumping. I don’t think I’ve noticed much difference. I’m stopping pumping altogether for now, not sure if I should firegoat, helicopter, or just leave it the hell alone for a while and hope. I hope I can get the color to go back, and I REALLY REALLY hope I’ll be able to come back to pumping, trying a very gradual method, to see if I can get it’s benefits without discoloration. I have to say I was VERY happy with the results, until the discoloration came along.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I would have to agree with this even with low pressure, can i ask though if you experienced any discolouration with hot ? because at the moment that’s my
biggest issue and the reason i’m considering cold.

The middle of the road is to start pretty warm or hot for about 5 minutes, then either let it cool or cool it down with ice. I get no discoloration or red dots with cold when hot would leave a ton of it. My problem is when it gets too cold, the hose attaching to the male connector gets too stiff and air starts to leak in.

How long are you pumping for? Because the other option is to shorten the sets, and just have more sets. When you get out of the tube, “helicopter” your penis until color is normal, or firegoat rolls or both.

Originally Posted by jackman2020
I really don’t want to give up pumping, but I’m strongly considering it. I got a Bathmate, and I did about 3 sessions where I got some degree of donut effect. However I also got improved erections, more night wood, and a great increase in flaccid and erect girth, with a noticeable length improvement too . I started doing it a little different, based on what I’ve read here, started doing it every other day, 2 ten minute sessions, and at lower pressure. In so doing I managed to stop getting donuts, but suddenly I’m having trouble with discoloration. It is as others have described, where my unit darkens, but not at the base. I’d be ok with it if it were uniform, but a two tone I really want to avoid.

Someone on the subject of discoloration said something like “Which would you rather have? A big slightly discolored unit, or a normally colored average unit?”. I think I might agree with his sentiment, if permanent size gain was a sure thing. The thought of a discolored and structurally mediocre unit is very unnerving for me. Last 3 days I’ve been trying to deal with the discoloration using some recommendations on this forum. I’ve tried helicopters, firegoat rolls, and light condom pumping. I don’t think I’ve noticed much difference. I’m stopping pumping altogether for now, not sure if I should firegoat, helicopter, or just leave it the hell alone for a while and hope. I hope I can get the color to go back, and I REALLY REALLY hope I’ll be able to come back to pumping, trying a very gradual method, to see if I can get it’s benefits without discoloration. I have to say I was VERY happy with the results, until the discoloration came along.

The real answer to prevent it or at least keep it from progressing is to drop vacuum levels. Try seeing if you can drop it to the point where discoloration stops and then see if you still gain.

If you can’t then the other option is to do stretching or jelquing as a pre-stretch, then try the lower vacuum levels where you don’t get discoloration and see if that will give you the best of both worlds.

Jackman2020

The last time my pumping discolouration got too bad i took about 3 weeks of all PE and it did get a lot better,

Also did some daily exfoliating with a face scrub and applied some Amlactin moisturiser but it was probably the rest that was

the biggest factor.

After returning to pumping the discolouration has started to creep back somewhat which is why i’m considering trying cold water out.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
The middle of the road is to start pretty warm or hot for about 5 minutes, then either let it cool or cool it down with ice. I get no discoloration or red dots with cold when hot would leave a ton of it. My problem is when it gets too cold, the hose attaching to the male connector gets too stiff and air starts to leak in.

How long are you pumping for? Because the other option is to shorten the sets, and just have more sets. When you get out of the tube, “helicopter” your penis until color is normal, or firegoat rolls or both.

Thanks Sparkyx
I’m currently doing 3 sets at 15mins but may cut down to ten min sets, I’m starting to think some of the discolouration is due to oxygen starvation
possibly caused by the length of time in the tube or by the base of the tube itself pressing on the groin and restricting blood flow ?

Thanks for the advice. I have been doing stretching before for 5 min in the tub. So do you guys think I’d be wise to helicopter and firegoat while I I’m waiting for this to improve? Or do you suppose that it would probably be better to do absolutely nothing?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Thanks Sparkyx
I’m currently doing 3 sets at 15mins but may cut down to ten min sets, I’m starting to think some of the discolouration is due to oxygen starvation
possibly caused by the length of time in the tube or by the base of the tube itself pressing on the groin and restricting blood flow ?

Oxygen starvation is erased with helicopters or firegoat rolls. If it persists all day and never goes away, its probably true discoloration.

I’ve seen a few people on here talking about getting discoloration to go away with firegoat rolls (they seemed to be talking about something not brought about from the same day’s exercise). Does this seem like something that is a rare accomplishment?

Originally Posted by jackman2020
I’ve seen a few people on here talking about getting discoloration to go away with firegoat rolls (they seemed to be talking about something not brought about from the same day’s exercise). Does this seem like something that is a rare accomplishment?

When people talk about discoloration they are including two categories. One, is darkening due to oxygen deprivation like when you just finish clamping .
Two, true discoloration due to hemosiderin deposits under the skin.

If its darkening due to oxygen deprivation, it clear immediately with Firegoat rolls or Helicopters. Hemosiderin deposits will not be helped by those two tactics.

I definitely don’t know, one way or another, but here are some thoughts from two members (other than firegoat) who feel firegoat rolls are reversing some “true discoloration”.

” It actually is reversing the existing discoloration that I have. Since I have been doing PE everyday again, I got my uncemented gains back that I lost from slowing down because of discoloration.”
-Clubber

“…started rolling my dick every day in the shower, for at least a minute. Mind, I am dry jelquing, uliing, and clamping 5 on 2 off. The roll is actually reversing the discoloration! Even with this hardcore girth routine. I think the more rolling the better.”

” After a week off PE and still no sign of even the slightest improvement, I started looking for skin fade creams and other topical remedies. But I don’t think they are necessary any longer after doing the firegoat roll.”
-Proto-Dick

I think I’ll try a week off of everything, like proto-dick. Then if it hasn’t resolved I’ll start rolling, but still abstain from any pumping.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 PM.