Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why do they say pumping is not permanent but clamping is?

Originally Posted by Titleist

Three or four hours a day.

Shit,I don’t have any where near that kind of free time.lol. I would have to quit my job

Originally Posted by alexmmm
Shit,I don’t have any where near that kind of free time.lol. I would have to quit my job

When I made my enormous gains I was single. I’d put the tube on and pump until I was tired.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Pumping is easy, fast and rewarding, I can’t say for sure that the gains are permanent in my case since I don’t have a lot of experience with pumping but so far so good.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Pumping has a very steep learning curve and probably more than any other form of PE is very easy to abuse, having said that

when done right its extremely enjoyable and for me at least is providing some gains at last.

Considering the amount of time PE takes up i think it’s important to find a method you really enjoy !

I am also curious what pump to get. Would you guys go with a dry pump or the bathmate? If the latter, which one? I had the “fireman pump” which is very cheaply built, is basically a novelty item, and it already broke. I had Venus ligation surgery for a leak a month ago and it won’t fully heal for three months. Not sure if I should even consider pumping, but I’m curious anyway.

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
Yeah I know. I used a lot of “maybe” and “for me personally” in my post. I’m the last one to make generalizations about my personal experiences. Just speculating on how the generalizations may arise, which is possibly because it works for fewer people than others, and that in many guys it causes more problems than something like jelqing.


No, I got that. I didn’t mean it as a personal rebuke sg106…I just get frustrated with this endless topic that never gets put to rest no matter how many times you put it to rest!

Once misunderstanding creep in ANYWHERE its a bear to dislodge!

Originally Posted by goldenbear
I am also curious what pump to get. Would you guys go with a dry pump or the bathmate? If the latter, which one? I had the “fireman pump” which is very cheaply built, is basically a novelty item, and it already broke. I had Venus ligation surgery for a leak a month ago and it won’t fully heal for three months. Not sure if I should even consider pumping, but I’m curious anyway.

You don’t need a Bathmate to water pump, a regular pump works better than a Bathmate IMO. You just need to have the overflow cup and it works great. I am getting good results with daily water pumping at about 15 minutes @ 5 in hg.

I personally believe if you want to get length as well as girth, that water pumping makes it easier.

Originally Posted by Titleist
When I made my enormous gains I was single. I’d put the tube on and pump until I was tired.

How long were the sets ? Or you did only one set of 3-4 hours ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by scienceguy106

….

I can’t explain that physiologically, but clamping just works better for me, and if I’m anything like other guys, maybe that’s why they say pumping gains are not permanent.

I’m in the same basket. And also for the bad EQ. I could add that pumping seems to work on lower % of people - I know, hard to masterize people tends to use too much force etc., but even counting all that, still the success rate is low. It is hard to explain why, actually : pumping apply mechanic force, so why shouldn’t work? Why so bad effects on EQ? Maybe there is something we are missing here.

Titleist what were your starting measurements? I think on your PE stats if I am not mistaken you are reporting some “after” measurements only.

Originally Posted by marinera
I’m in the same basket. And also for the bad EQ. I could add that pumping seems to work on lower % of people - I know, hard to masterize people tends to use too much force etc., but even counting all that, still the success rate is low. It is hard to explain why, actually : pumping apply mechanic force, so why shouldn’t work? Why so bad effects on EQ? Maybe there is something we are missing here.


That’s interesting, marinera. I didn’t know you had the same issue.

One thing I have noticed is that guys who stay completely erect in the tube and are erect coming out of the tube seem to be more likely to make gains long-term.

I on the other hand am always soft coming out. But I’m not sure if other guys that have this issue are also the ones with hurting EQ after pumping. Both issues might just have something to do with genetics.


I'm a disciple of science.

Yeah, me too I’m soft coming out; or, to be more precise, I lose the erection as I enter in the tube. Can’t remeber if the first times I tried had this reaction, though.

The strange thing is: my penis can stand even crazy pressures ‘from the outside’ (clamping, jelqing etc, - I remember having ruined hose clamps while clamping without reporting an injury) but when pressure is coming ‘from the inside’, it seems things are different. Hope it is clear what I mean.

Originally Posted by marinera
Yeah, me too I’m soft coming out; or, to be more precise, I lose the erection as I enter in the tube. Can’t remeber if the first times I tried had this reaction, though.

The strange thing is: my penis can stand even crazy pressures ‘from the outside’ (clamping, jelqing etc, - I remember having ruined hose clamps while clamping without reporting an injury) but when pressure is coming ‘from the inside’, it seems things are different. Hope it is clear what I mean.

I think I understand what you mean. When I clamp I never feel any pain, can clamp longer sessions, clamp until my dick turns blue (I know this is not good) but I feel no pain. Not while I do it and not after, no injuries. When I pump I feel pain if the pressure is to high, the force from pumping is much stronger then from clamping. And I never manage to keep an erection inside the pump, don’t understand how anyone can.

Originally Posted by marinera
Yeah, me too I’m soft coming out; or, to be more precise, I lose the erection as I enter in the tube. Can’t remember if the first times I tried had this reaction, though.

The strange thing is: my penis can stand even crazy pressures ‘from the outside’ (clamping, jelqing etc, - I remember having ruined hose clamps while clamping without reporting an injury) but when pressure is coming ‘from the inside’, it seems things are different. Hope it is clear what I mean.

Clamping or pumping the pressure is only ever coming from the inside, and yes , you really do need to stay hard in the tube as much as possible,
coming out it really makes little difference.

Not really, Capernicus; when you clamp, the pressure force the blood to expand CC. When you apply (de)pressure it is like your penis is sucked; the difference is that, together with blood, everything else is (de)pressured: skin, fluids, even ligs.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:22 PM.