Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where Can I Buy Desktop IR Heat Lamp In UK

Where Can I Buy Desktop IR Heat Lamp In UK

Just wondering if anyone in the UK knew of anywhere that I can purchase either a desktop or ‘clip-on’ IR Heat Lamp? I don’t mind ordering from a UK website, it’s just I don’t particularly want to pay to have one shipped from abroad.

If not, does anyone have an opinion of this hand held lamp:

Would this do the job well (for pre and post session penis heating)?


Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

I got one off eBay. Search for “Infraphil”, these are the ones philips makes and you can actually get them from some pharmasists. I managed to find one on eBay that could be clamped to the desk.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Connective tissue- FIRST "THREAD OF THE YEAR"hobbyPenis Enlargement7109-14-2014 06:25 AM
Some infrared heat observationsrushmorePenis Enlargement4502-08-2009 01:59 PM
Anyone not using heat for hanging?tacojoePenis Hangers1102-09-2005 09:07 PM
feeling of heatGottagrowPenis Enlargement101-14-2004 12:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 AM.