Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

what motivated you?

Originally Posted by JHTheMan
I’ve got a question are you just doing to make her happier or both of you happy because if you are doing it just to make her happy then you are doing it for the wrong reasons.What ever happen to your own happiness I see this a lot.A lot of guys put their own desires and happiness aside just to make sure that wifey or girlfriend gets filled up and to me that’s wrong.A woman that puts her man in that situation isn’t worth it.

Just my opinion though.

It wouldn’t be my “desire” if it didn’t make ME happy. Making my wife happy makes me happy. I love her that much. I can’t think of a better reason than that. I don’t mean to sound condescending because I understand what you are saying, but when I have sex with my wife I make sure she cums before I do (at least once). If she didn’t enjoy sex then I wouldn’t enjoy it. If I’m a bit bigger then she will enjoy it more which means I will enjoy it more. So it is indirectly making me happier. Understand?

Have weight lifted for years to improve my body and health. Never knew one could improve their wang until I stumbled onto this site. - Now is there anyway I can increase my brain size?

Originally Posted by RootCap

SO lets get honest here. We all do it for one word: POWER, in one form or the other.
Because in some ass backwards way, having a big dick is suppose to equate to power.

I’d say that this is very true, well in my case at least.

Feeling the POWER of being an Alfa Male is what I’m ultimately reaching for.

But, what mainly motivates me?

-How my girlfriend gets extremely excited when she notices my gains

-Seeing charts of my PE progress rack up

-Reading my previous monthly journal entries

I want to have a huge dick, so that any other insult that people try to throw at me just rolls of my back. In my mind, I’ll constantly think “So what, I have huge cock.” Hey, quik4life, you’re more stupid than a bag of dirt. “So what, I have a huge cock.” Quik4life, you’re a prick. “I know. And I have a huge cock.” Quik4life, you just tore up a lottery ticket worth $100,000. “So what! I HAVE A HUGE COCK!!!!”

Originally Posted by RootCap
So I’ve distilled it down to one word: Power.


I’ve tried to think of other reasons as to why I PE, and in the end, I think it DOES boil down to power.

Many people will tell you that your self esteem and “luck” with women will not improve when you reach your PE goal. I beg to differ. I don’t know why, but I just do.

There are other stories on this board saying how there are guys who are average or small in penis size, yet they get laid a lot because they are have so much self esteem and are cool with their penis size. They even blatantly go and tell everyone they are small, but it still doesn’t bother them.

I’m sorry…I’m just not that good of an actor.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by hairyballs
Now is there anyway I can increase my brain size?

Yeah it’s called an education.

It’s for confidence and cockiness.

Because I was not content with my size. Now I am more content with my size, but not completely content :) .


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Curiosity. About what was possible…can I really make it bigger?…if so, how big? My curiosity is now sated. I can make it plenty big.

I’m now much more curious about many other things about life.

I feel sorry for guys that think that PE is going to bring them power or some such thing.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by quik4life
I want to have a huge dick, so that any other insult that people try to throw at me just rolls of my back. In my mind, I’ll constantly think “So what, I have huge cock.” Hey, quik4life, you’re more stupid than a bag of dirt. “So what, I have a huge cock.” Quik4life, you’re a prick. “I know. And I have a huge cock.” Quik4life, you just tore up a lottery ticket worth $100,000. “So what! I HAVE A HUGE COCK!!!!”

I’ve tried to think of other reasons as to why I PE, and in the end, I think it DOES boil down to power.

Many people will tell you that your self esteem and “luck” with women will not improve when you reach your PE goal. I beg to differ. I don’t know why, but I just do.

There are other stories on this board saying how there are guys who are average or small in penis size, yet they get laid a lot because they are have so much self esteem and are cool with their penis size. They even blatantly go and tell everyone they are small, but it still doesn’t bother them.

I’m sorry…I’m just not that good of an actor.

IMO, a truer word has never been spoken!

While this logic for motivation may sound stupid for some of you, I think that in us all, deep down we know it’s the truth. It’s just whether or not you actually choose to believe it.

As a kid in high school, I was never confident in the showers, or the changing room, or the urinals. Like you say, a certain amount of power comes with an assertive penis. And yes, a huge cock is definitely not the answer to everything in life, but the power that can come with it is something else. After all, I guess it really boils down to confidence. And confidence and power really aren’t all that different.

I never had the luck of having a large cock when I was a kid, I’d ALWAYS be wanting to know what it was really like. As a teenage boy growing up, you think a lot about these things.

Of course, I’m so thankful that I found PE. Even now, I’m by no means large. But the thing that comforts me is that I now know something can actually be done, unlike I did back as a kid. But most of all, the fact that I’m seeing gains and I know that PE truly works.

I also beg to differ too, that post gains your confidence or ‘luck’ as people put it with women will not improve. For example, take a guy with body dysmorphic disorder. Do you think he’d rather stand in front of a woman about to give him head, have her take down his pants and out he pops a 5” warrior? Or do you think he’s going to be happier and more confident whipping out an 8x6”+ meat stick?

Like you said, plenty of guys with small cocks, average cocks, they still score and score plenty of it. But the fact is, he’s always going to be known as the guy with the small cock regardless of how many women he sleeps with, or even how good he is. While this may not be a bad thing, it’s just something that I don’t want to be labled as.

I’d rather be the huge guy that’s shit in bed, than the guy with the small cock who’s great in bed. I may be shit in bed, but, “So what? I have a huge cock!” :D

Anyway, that’s just my two cents and while some may agree and some may not, that’s just the way it goes.

We all have our opinions, and in this situation there is no right or wrong answer.


"Al, over the years we\\'ve taken roles from one another. People have tried to compare us to one another, to pit us against each other and to tear us apart personally. I\\'ve never seen the comparison frankly. I\\'m clearly much taller, more the leading-man type. Honestly, you just may be the finest actor of our generation - with the possible exception of me." (talking about Al Pacino)

- Robert De Niro

Originally Posted by xenolith
I feel sorry for guys that think that PE is going to bring them power or some such thing.

I didn’t see that until after I posted my response. :)

I don’t know about quik4life, but for me and the scenario I mention maybe we are talking about two completely different ‘powers’. I’m sure quik4life can confirm this with a reply.

But when I say power, I’m not expecting it to rain $50 bills, have women fall at my feet, have the abilty to bang any chick I choose and so forth. I’m talking about the power of confidence, like I said power and confidence really aren’t that different at all.

Take for example, any person who takes their profession seriously, is good at it and excels in it. You could take an athlete for example, a footballer, a runner, a powerlifter, a bodybuilder, a tennis player the list goes on. Take each profession and the basic principles are no different. Each footballer, runner, powerlifter, bodybuilder, tennis player pushes boundaries and excels to become the best at what they do. They’re completely on top of their game, they are the best at what they do. With this comes confidence and power. The power of confidence.

Now take a PE’er, that profession is no different than any of the above. All the same principles still apply, each person strives to be the best at what they love doing. They learn, they eat, they sleep, they live and they breathe their profession 24/7. And like I said, with this comes power. The power of confidence, the power of knowledge.

Try not just label power as power and that’s that. Power comes in many ways.


"Al, over the years we\\'ve taken roles from one another. People have tried to compare us to one another, to pit us against each other and to tear us apart personally. I\\'ve never seen the comparison frankly. I\\'m clearly much taller, more the leading-man type. Honestly, you just may be the finest actor of our generation - with the possible exception of me." (talking about Al Pacino)

- Robert De Niro

Originally Posted by Noodles_

But when I say power, I’m not expecting it to rain $50 bills, have women fall at my feet, have the abilty to bang any chick I choose and so forth. I’m talking about the power of confidence, like I said power and confidence really aren’t that different at all.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by Noodles_

Like you said, plenty of guys with small cocks, average cocks, they still score and score plenty of it. But the fact is, he’s always going to be known as the guy with the small cock regardless of how many women he sleeps with, or even how good he is. While this may not be a bad thing, it’s just something that I don’t want to be labled as.

Dido.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
I want to have a huge dick, so that any other insult that people try to throw at me just rolls of my back. In my mind, I’ll constantly think “So what, I have huge cock.” Hey, quik4life, you’re more stupid than a bag of dirt. “So what, I have a huge cock.” Quik4life, you’re a prick. “I know. And I have a huge cock.” Quik4life, you just tore up a lottery ticket worth $100,000. “So what! I HAVE A HUGE COCK!!!!”


Exactly. :)

PE is mainly about self-esteem for me. I like myself except for my penis. Simple as that.

But it’s also for practical reasons. A small flaccid is uncomfortable when it turtles. I want mine to be bigger for extra comfort while moving around in the day.


Looking for that magic 6" of EL...

Progress Report

Originally Posted by oratom
I like myself except for my penis. Simple as that.


Well put.

Many people think that once I achieve my PE goals, I will either increase my PE goal to something bigger, or I’ll find another area in my life that needs improvement and focus on that - and hence, the never-ending cycle.

But again…I beg to differ.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.