What else do you do during your PE Routine?
Well guys, I PE about 5-6 days a week, 30min a session. That is a lot of time for a guy busy as I am. So what I figured was: why not incorporate something with my routine to make the best use of my time? I went down to the local library and loaned a few audio books on History, Philosophy, Science, etc. Now during my routine, I pop a lecture that is usually 30min long, listen to the audio book, and do my routine. It was kind of weird but once you get used to it, you’ll be able to multitask pretty easily.
The benefits of this are:
- Most of the audio books at the library are university level courses, which will make you a more educated person.
- The PE session will pass faster because you are listening to lectures.
- You can also listen to other types of audio books like, Novels, Motivational, How To Audio books etc.
The downside of this is:
- Having your head phones on your head while listening to these lectures will make you less aware of the environment. What that means is that you will react slower when someone is approaching your PE spot, hence increasing your chances of being caught
- If you are counting your sets, reps etc., I don’t, it might be a little hard paying attention to the lecture.
What about you guys? What else do you do during your long PE session? Do you listen to music? Fantasize about someone you like, admire, or love? What else could be incorporated into the PE routine to enable a better use of PE time?
Hope this gives some of you some good ideas :)