When I first tried Mem’s Routine, I reported that I had a problem doing the pre-jelq hot wrap and still maintaining proper erection levels during the jelqs, but I think I found a way around it….
I’ve noticed that it’s easier (for me) to keep the optimal erection level while jelqing if I’m descending from a full erection, than if I keep flopping with a limp weinie. If I start out flaccid and work to a good level (about 75%), one of two things tends to happen. Either my wood keeps rising & creeps to 100%, or my wood keeps deflating below 75% level.
And I’ve noticed that if I hot wrap before, my unit becomes so relaxed that I dip below 50% levels - but I suspect that a pre-jelq hot wrap could be beneficial. So, I kill 2 birds with one stone….
(1) Stand above a sink or bathtub with a full 100% erection
(2) Do your hot wrap - but keep the water running and have a cup handy
(3) Before the rag gets close to “cool,” keep pouring the hot water directly onto the rag (wrapped around your weinie) - hence the need to be standing over a sink or a tub.
(4) Monitor your erection levels - don’t hot wrap too long
(5) Have a towel handy and your lube right there (preferably, with the lid off)
(6) When your wood drops to about 75%, kill the water, remove the rag, do a quick dry with the towel, then quickly lube up.
You’ve got a good pre-jelq hot wrap, dried off quickly, and you’re right to jelqing - at a good erection level.
I’d stumbled onto this recently and it’s really helped my sessions - so I thought I’d pass it along.