Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

My flaccid is typically around 4.75-5.25” measured hanging (would be 1” more sans fat pad) and between 4.25-4.5” girth. Given the average erect being close to that size (although a bit thicker), I still look down and find it hard to believe. I guess that’s why I don’t see my erect size as all that big.

The joke is, although I definitely want to get bigger erect through PE, I always want to gain flaccid…as I think at least once or twice I’ve heard comments from girls thinking I am hard (and saying ‘not that big’, etc). I figure if you can get above 6.5”x5” flaccid that’d never happen, since your size soft would be well above the average erect.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

I was stunned when that 15k survey came out. I’m about 5.5 bp x 5.5 base now while flaccid and to lift it and look down it doesn’t seem real that the average erect is the same size or smaller than my flaccid. Wild…..!

I used to be on the side of science on this one, but I’ve reached a pretty severe conclusion on the average. First off, there are clearly a lot of heavily populated countries where the average is lower than western society throwing that average off, in addition to the following tough to accept thought:

The bottom 30 - 40 percent of guys don’t take theirs out to play very often.

When you take those two factors into account, along with the top 30 percent of guys probably getting a lot more time on the field, as it were, and the average according to women is going to be very, very different.

After a ton of work, at 7 inches in length, I still haven’t had a single female comment that I was anything but average. Women see 5 inch penises very rarely. Busy ones see 8 inchers a lot more than we’d like to believe.

I may just be having a crap day though.


Starting Stats: 4.3" MSEG, 5.75-6" BPEL

Current Stats: 6.25" MSEG, 6.825"-7.125" BPEL

Goal: 6-6.5" MSEG, 8" BPEL

Originally Posted by dancewith
I used to be on the side of science on this one, but I’ve reached a pretty severe conclusion on the average. First off, there are clearly a lot of heavily populated countries where the average is lower than western society throwing that average off, in addition to the following tough to accept thought:

The bottom 30 - 40 percent of guys don’t take theirs out to play very often.

When you take those two factors into account, along with the top 30 percent of guys probably getting a lot more time on the field, as it were, and the average according to women is going to be very, very different.

After a ton of work, at 7 inches in length, I still haven’t had a single female comment that I was anything but average. Women see 5 inch penises very rarely. Busy ones see 8 inchers a lot more than we’d like to believe.

I may just be having a crap day though.

I think you are just having a bad day. I used to get very positive compliments and I was just under 7 inches. I think the big issue was my low body fat percentage. If I was a foot taller and weighed more I probably wouldn’t get those comments.

I am sure women see the 5 inch penis far more than they do the 8 inch. Just a matter of statistics.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

I don’t know if that’s representative but I have never heard from anyone about anyone, not even a rumour or boastful claim, who was supposed to be more than (or even) 20cm, which is about 8”. I think this is the number that most people around here (Germany) associate with huge porn monsterdicks.

Granted, actual numbers are not often tossed around anyway but I think it also has to do with the metric system.
If one girl claims to have experienced a 7” and another wants to top that (same with men, really), she adds one and says it was 8”.
Same thing in the metric system only gets a 1cm=0.4” boost.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

I have a 8” dick maybe more but don’t get laid so don’t be too sad about your dick size , the goal is to get laid.

Guys, get this into your heads. Women do not voluntarily comment on the size of your penis, regardless of whether you are very large or very small. They just don’t do it.

They are not as stupid as you may think; they know a man invests a lot of his self-esteem in the size of his penis. They don’t want to dis-empower themselves and empower you by telling you that you have a large penis - they may say you have a ‘nice’ penis or a ‘handsome’ penis or, most commonly that they ‘love your penis size’ or that you have a ‘perfect’ penis, but they won’t comment on its being big. Equally they won’t comment on it being small because they know that’s game over as far as having decent sex with you goes.

The only time they will ever make a comment about penis size directly to you is when they are trying to manipulate you.

If you have a big dick and ask her a question about it you will be seen as fishing for compliments and will always receive the answer that they have had a larger one in the past.

Some girls will comment about your penis size when your relationship is falling apart or after you have broken up with them, and regardless of your size, it will always magically be ‘smaller’ after you split up.

They will often talk to their female friends about the size of your penis when they first start going out with you, and will usually exaggerate it a bit so that they seem to be with a ‘higher value’ male. But again, once you split up it will get down-graded and they will tell their friends that their new boyfriend is much bigger than you were.

If any girl ever comments on your penis being large or small, ask yourself in what way they are trying to manipulate you.
If you really need an honest opinion on your penile proportions, ask an experienced gay friend to take a look. :shrug:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I don’t completely disagree with FG. I have had three women comment the first time we got together when I was getting undressed.

As a rule most won’t say a word.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by firegoat
Guys, get this into your heads. Women do not voluntarily comment on the size of your penis, regardless of whether you are very large or very small. They just don’t do it.

They are not as stupid as you may think; they know a man invests a lot of his self-esteem in the size of his penis. They don’t want to dis-empower themselves and empower you by telling you that you have a large penis - they may say you have a ‘nice’ penis or a ‘handsome’ penis or, most commonly that they ‘love your penis size’ or that you have a ‘perfect’ penis, but they won’t comment on its being big. Equally they won’t comment on it being small because they know that’s game over as far as having decent sex with you goes.

The only time they will ever make a comment about penis size directly to you is when they are trying to manipulate you.

If you have a big dick and ask her a question about it you will be seen as fishing for compliments and will always receive the answer that they have had a larger one in the past.

Some girls will comment about your penis size when your relationship is falling apart or after you have broken up with them, and regardless of your size, it will always magically be ‘smaller’ after you split up.

They will often talk to their female friends about the size of your penis when they first start going out with you, and will usually exaggerate it a bit so that they seem to be with a ‘higher value’ male. But again, once you split up it will get down-graded and they will tell their friends that their new boyfriend is much bigger than you were.

If any girl ever comments on your penis being large or small, ask yourself in what way they are trying to manipulate you.
If you really need an honest opinion on your penile proportions, ask an experienced gay friend to take a look. :shrug:

This guy is exactly right….

Think of how you feel when a woman asks if her ass looks fat. If it is not, and you know she knows it, you cringe because she’s being insecure and fishing for compliments. If it is fat - you know you better not say that it is, or you’re never getting it again. The smart man leaves the topic alone unless asked directly, and then will resent her putting him on the spot because there’s usually no good way to answer. Dick questions are the same thing to women. Only more so, because as a culture we accept that women have emotions and insecurities, while we expect men to be strong and silent.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Well, I have to disagree, with the utmost soul pain, with FG; sluts do make positive comments on your penis. Those are more related to how much it stays hard than size though. If you are 6” dick and you can fuck her three hours straight, she wil tell you that you have a big dick.

Trust me, Memento programmed me to never lie.

And something else is also in play: proportions. Mine is not that big flaccid, but definitely grows. I am Dutch, and conform to the tall and skinny stereotype (6 feet and only 75 kg) so it doesn’t look all that big. Hell, for a Dutch guy I’m not even that tall! And I know of guys a lot taller than me with same sized penises, theirs look smaller proportionally. Men are very conscious about their penis size, but I have never had any insults. If I ever do, I am reasonable enough to assume what Firegoat said, that it’s trying to be manipulative. I’m not very sensitive to that kind of shit.

That said, the girls I’ve been with never commented on my size the first time. But when you start having sex, and bottom the girls out while you still have a few cm. to give, that’s when the comments usually come. I’ve learned to be gentle, if a girl isn’t totally wet and horny she won’t like it if you push too deep. The few girls that could take all were an absolute blast to have sex with: they love the feeling of being filled completely. Those were both very tall girls (Long Live The Dutch), and absolutely not representative for women in general.

Guys, for the regular girl, a decent sized 6.5 to 7 inch penis is definitely enough to give them a perfect experience. Be gentle, be skilled, and take your time. Remember that for every average penis, there is an average sized girl :)


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Originally Posted by marinera
Well, I have to disagree, with the utmost soul pain, with FG; sluts do make positive comments on your penis. Those are more related to how much it stays hard than size though. If you are 6” dick and you can fuck her three hours straight, she wil tell you that you have a big dick.

Trust me, Memento programmed me to never lie.

That kinda falls into the ‘you have a perfect penis’ category :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Titleist
I don’t completely disagree with FG. I have had three women comment the first time we got together when I was getting undressed.

As a rule most won’t say a word.

That was probably a shock reaction :eek: :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I sometimes think comments on size work much the same way as they do for height. Average is around 5’10”, but even if you are 6’2” most girls aren’t going to walk up to you and say “you’re tall”. Now, if you are 6’9”, then they likely will…same way how a 7.5”x5.5” likely won’t be commented on, meanwhile a true 9”x6” always would.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 AM.