Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Length Exercises -- too advanced for you!

12

Length Exercises -- too advanced for you!

Out of the two years I have been here, I have seen TONS of exercises clamining to help with Girth.
The main ones being:
ULI’s
Horse440’s
Erect Bends
O bends
Clamping
Sadsak Slinky
and I have seen much much morth.

However, on the other hand, I have only seen a handful of exercises that will help you with Length.

These are:

Jelqing
Stretching
Hanging
and using an All Day Stretcher

Hanging and using an All Day Stretcher are in reality just devices helping one stretch their penis. So in reality, there are two exercises for length.

I guess I am posting out of curiousity. Are there exercises I have overlooked for over two years?
There can’t be only two exercises for length.
Has anyone been holding out on us?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

I think clamping has helped with my length…


~~ start: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4" ~~ current: 8 1/2+" x 6 1/2+" ~~ goal: 10" x 7" ~~ gains: around 1" EBPL ~1" EG ~~

PE:Data..Pics

Originally Posted by nostem
I think clamping has helped with my length…

Really, I have not clamped yet, so I do not know.

But I always assumed clamping was a girth exercise.

How much do you think you have gained in length from clamping?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Considering sufficient ligament stretching has taken place, I think all other methods are length builders.

Originally Posted by remek
Really, I have not clamped yet, so I do not know.

But I always assumed clamping was a girth exercise.

How much do you think you have gained in length from clamping?

Dunno, I have only measured twice now /pedata/data.php?username=nostem

But before my first gain (yesterday actually :P), clamping was the first exersize to fully give my dick that “worn out” feeling and caused me to hang lower/heavier - also with the clamping I felt my erections go through a weird “transitional” phase where alot of my pubic skin was being pulled up my shaft. I am no PE vet, so maybe the clamping was only cause for my 1 month almost one inch girth gain lol (sorry still happy that I am gaining :D ) and not for any length. I was also using an ADS (AutoEXT) before and after the clamping.


~~ start: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4" ~~ current: 8 1/2+" x 6 1/2+" ~~ goal: 10" x 7" ~~ gains: around 1" EBPL ~1" EG ~~

PE:Data..Pics

A-stretches, V-stretches, Jai-stretches..

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Considering sufficient ligament stretching has taken place, I think all other methods are length builders.

Are you saying that everything in PE helps length gains?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by nostem
Dunno, I have only measured twice now /pedata/data.php?username=nostem

But before my first gain (yesterday actually :P), clamping was the first exersize to fully give my dick that “worn out” feeling and caused me to hang lower/heavier - also with the clamping I felt my erections go through a weird “transitional” phase where alot of my pubic skin was being pulled up my shaft. I am no PE vet, so maybe the clamping was only cause for my 1 month almost one inch girth gain lol (sorry still happy that I am gaining :D ) and not for any length. I was also using an ADS (AutoEXT) before and after the clamping.

I may be wrong, but I would probably contribute the length gains from the ADS..

Clamping usually contributes to a lot of girth gains, such as your own, which are impressive by the way ;)


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by DingleDangle
A-stretches, V-stretches, Jai-stretches..

Yes, which all link to stretching.

I guess everything in the length department is linked to stretching in one way or another…

Just like almost everything in the girth deparment requires trapping blood into the penis to help it engorge..


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
Are you saying that everything in PE helps length gains?

Yes, that is what I am saying.

It is true that all exercises will promote both length and girth, however, there are facilitating exercises that must be performed to realize all potential length. Jelqing (which includes everything that is not stretching) is the necessary blood work or erectile circulatory enhancing exercises. This is the area where you are improving your volumetric capacity, if you were not endowed at birth with a sizable package (or a large balloon) this is the area where you can catch up with “Johnny the Wad.”

Volume is not talked about enough but it is what we are all doing; making our penis’ hold more blood (a bigger glass). The stretching or hanging weakens/elongates our suspensory structure so that it is more efficient at optimizing the pressure in the erectile system. As you push more blood into the cylinder it can only get bigger (more blood is achieved by widening the vascular system of veins and arteries and stretching the sidewalls), the water balloon on the spicket will keep getting bigger as long as the water pressure is sufficient to overcome the resistance of the rubber (or until failure).

If we could induce a blood flow (pressure) by opening the spicket, it would give new meaning to the ever popular, “facial.” Just make sure you take a bucket to bed with you, road-kill can be such a mess.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Yes, that is what I am saying.

You are correct — but as Shilow pointed out — some exercises focus more on length, while others more on girth.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
You are correct — but as Shilow pointed out — some exercises focus more on length, while others more on girth.

Well, I’m a simple kind of guy. Where the exercise focuses more is where you want it to focus, it’s the mind getting what the mind sees type of thing in my thinking.

If, you was the only inhabitant on an island and an airplane dropped a 55 gallon drum of Vaseline and instructions on how to jelq, but the instructions stated it would ONLY produce length, what would take place? I don’t know either but I am intrigued on the sometimes over-analyzed methods. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine

If, you was the only inhabitant on an island and an airplane dropped a 55 gallon drum of Vaseline and instructions on how to jelq, but the instructions stated it would ONLY produce length, what would take place?

I’d focus more on masturbation than length gains if I was the only inhabitant.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

:jelq:

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
TUNICA exercises LIG exercisesstiffler2Penis Enlargement1002-09-2009 01:39 PM
Clamping for length?wheresmyweeniePenis Enlargement701-22-2005 05:56 PM
Length ExercisesseyzPenis Enlargement Basics312-02-2004 09:25 AM
Problem with erect length and flaccid length differenceVermut11Penis Hangers005-30-2003 12:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM.