Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How big is well- endowed....

Originally Posted by LittleDingy
BUT, I vividly remember this one 5’8” tall super fit 110lb girl, who was so small inside when I penetrated her with one very well lubed stroke, she threw up from pain/frustration/alcohol, I knew then that the one I was with before, (whom I could have fist ed, was not normal) :) Amazingly I experienced these two women back to back :)

In my experience-fit women are super tight. Fat women are super loose. Almost to the lady. If they work out they will be tight especially Pilate and Yoga women. If they are lazy and slobs they are always loose.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Deadwood, The tight one played softball and was 18, the other was a super fit 35 year old who totally blew me away, super fit, super job ethics etc, yet was unfortunately was alone for probably one reason :( if I thought for one minute I could live with her size, we would be married right now :( I just could not deal with it at the time :( hat I’m trying to say is, the law of averages means nothing with women or men, and they are no different, one had two kids, the other only had been with one guy and many girls. Its a crazy world out there :) I liked/loved both of them.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
In my experience-fit women are super tight. Fat women are super loose. Almost to the lady. If they work out they will be tight especially Pilate and Yoga women. If they are lazy and slobs they are always loose.

I’m sorry that’s been your experience. Good luck in the future.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by djrobins
You never heard “small woman, huge pussy”. Some of these slim babes have endless tunnels and many of these thicker babes have tighter vaginal barrels even one finger can get good friction.

I have, and that’s why I mentioned some super small pornstars that do. I’m just saying I bet if you put 1000 women in a room, where 500 were very small in height, bone structure, and overall size/weight, and 500 that were the opposite, you’d find more smaller vaginas in one group and more larger ones in the other. That said, you’d still find a mix in both groups that’s 100% sure.

Also given my preferences, the hope is to find a tiny girl with an average to above average pussy (or willing to stretch it there)…at least if I am to come close to any of my size goals.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
I know there are some very small girls in porn (eg. Kitty, Amai Liu, Marice Haze, Jenna Haze, etc) who seem to be able to take an unlimited amount of dick, hard, whereas larger girls simply cannot.

Vaginas are very elastic - I mean, even very small women still manage to have babies, right? So when it comes to dick size, it’s got not so much to do with what can be physically accommodated in an absolute sense than it has to do with what the woman can cope with; what she can take it before it ceases to be enjoyable or becomes outright painful. Porn stars, and especially those who specialize in big-dick porn, have spent years getting paid to pretend to enjoy being reamed senseless, stretching themselves around huge dildos and even getting fisted, and are probably also using desensitizing lubes (of the sort sometimes used for anal sex) even when taking it vaginally.

To put it another way: if Jenna Haze were not a porn star, I rather doubt she’d be dating guys the size of Mandingo or Lex Steele.

Edit: and the reason you see so many tiny girls taking such huge dicks, toys, vegetables etc. is that porn fetishizes big things being stuffed into small holes - and the smaller the hole, or the smaller the woman, the better. You know, all those “Huge Black Dicks, Tiny White Chicks” (or better still, “Tiny Asian Chicks”) videos.


Last edited by wibble : 04-01-2015 at .

Originally Posted by wibble
Vaginas are very elastic - I mean, even very small women still manage to have babies, right? So when it comes to dick size, it’s got not so much to do with what can be physically accommodated in an absolute sense than it has to do with what the woman can cope with; what she can take it before it ceases to be enjoyable or becomes outright painful. Porn stars, and especially those who specialize in big-dick porn, have spent years getting paid to pretend to enjoy being reamed senseless, stretching themselves around huge dildos and even getting fisted, and are probably also using desensitizing lubes (of the sort sometimes used for anal sex) even when taking it vaginally.

To put it another way: if Jenna Haze were not a porn star, I rather doubt she’d be dating guys the size of Mandingo or Lex Steele.

Edit: and the reason you see so many tiny girls taking such huge dicks, toys, vegetables etc. Is that porn fetishizes big things being stuffed into small holes - and the smaller the hole, or the smaller the woman, the better. You know, all those “Huge Black Dicks, Tiny White Chicks” (or better still, “Tiny Asian Chicks”) videos.

Sure small women have babies.. With a lot of pain. In fact all women have babies.. With pain. I doubt they want to feel that misery while having sex.

Porn stars are a bad examples for the rest of the female population. Many are on drugs (if not all) and many have tricks to make the sex painless. They also act to like it. I am not the biggest around and I have had issues sticking it in with a lot of women. The women that it goes in easy.well, I shouldn’t have put it in. I can’t imagine what 9”+ guys do. I guess a lot of lube.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
I have, and that’s why I mentioned some super small pornstars that do. I’m just saying I bet if you put 1000 women in a room, where 500 were very small in height, bone structure, and overall size/weight, and 500 that were the opposite, you’d find more smaller vaginas in one group and more larger ones in the other. That said, you’d still find a mix in both groups that’s 100% sure.

Also given my preferences, the hope is to find a tiny girl with an average to above average pussy (or willing to stretch it there)…at least if I am to come close to any of my size goals.


True. Its only tendencys.

Originally Posted by deadwood187
Sure small women have babies.. With a lot of pain. In fact all women have babies.. With pain. I doubt they want to feel that misery while having sex.

Porn stars are a bad examples for the rest of the female population. Many are on drugs (if not all) and many have tricks to make the sex painless. They also act to like it.

Well yeah, that’s exactly my point. Childbirth is possible but, in most cases, pretty damn painful. So as you say, saying “Oh, but I’ve seen [petite porn star X] take Mandingo balls deep in her vagina” (or rectum, for that matter) is pretty irrelevant when it comes to normal women, due to the drugs/acting/tons of lube aspect, as well simply being very accustomed to it because, hey, it’s her job.

The biggst factor is arosual and knowing where to hit her and where not.
If you do it right you can insert longer dicks and other stuff into girls that fear deep penetration or are small build.
Some pornstars manage to like it too cause they are aroused.

Some open up immediately and some need to be gone through the spots.
The spots are differently aranged depending on her body size, pelvis build and espacially her pelvis postioning while going inside her.
From my knwoledge all girls I had never had a guy who applied that knowledge on here.

For me works:
1. Mental arousal. She wants to fuck.
2. Body arousal. Touching her body zones.
3. Clitoral stimulation
4. G spot simulation.
5. Going for the anterior fornix. Creates more pussy cream. Most are ready now for the deep stroke
6. Anterior fornix. Its down towards her back. It only opens with high arousal.

Some like to be cycled through the spots. If I manage it to the anterior fornix I keep grinding that.
So a pussy that couldnt take 7.5 inches suddenly enjoys it and it might even feel loose.
I also suppose with the right knowlede of angles in relation to your dick angle and her pelvic position that almost anyone can reach the anterior fornix in most woman. Certainly with a well endowed dick.

The moment you coudl hit thee cervix you need to know what you do or most woman have a bad experience.
If you havent that down you probably shouldnt use a very well endowed dick on a thight pussy all in smashing..

From my knowledge with friends and what girls say most .no matter their size. dont know how to use their tool and almost none know how to use a pussy.

OF COURSE then unfounded opinions on what a pussy can take and what not are very wildly distributed.
Its ALSO the reason why Most pussy are happy that not everyone is well endowed but average.

Originally Posted by deadwood187

In my experience-fit women are super tight. Fat women are super loose. Almost to the lady. If they work out they will be tight especially Pilate and Yoga women. If they are lazy and slobs they are always loose.

This is one of the very weirdest and most false suppositions I’ve ever read.


STARTING STATS - 02/02/2015: BPEL 7.6 --- MEG 5.25 --- 5.25" with semi erection; but 5.16 MEG with 100% boner; BEG 5.47

CURRENT - 13/03/2015: I had to check a few times, but I'm pretty sure I got a genuine BPEL 7.8!! Will check girth again in a couple of weeks

GOAL: BPEL 8.50 --- MEG 5.5 --- BRING IT ON! (I've revised my goals for the time being; maybe I was being too ambitious too early on)

Originally Posted by olive_oyl89
This is one of the very weirdest and most false suppositions I’ve ever read.

You can comment that it is the “weirdest”but you have no say on the false part. It’s been my experience so for my reality it is 100% true.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Interesting though it is, if people wish to continue this conversation, someone needs to start a separate thread on it.

The topic of this thread is “How big is well-endowed”.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I dont know if you mean me but I clearly talk about well endowed and what I think it is.

I think he meant a new side thread of whether slim or thick women have tighter vaginas…

Originally Posted by djrobins
I think he meant a new side thread of whether slim or thick women have tighter vaginas…

Do they? lol
Maybe there is a corellation to well endowed - average - big - small - huge relations and naming fit woman thin and thin woman fit or well proportioned woman unfit? rofl

Lets face it the thread Qustion is probably answered in the first answer? roflmao.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:12 AM.