Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do you think showing a bulge is offensive?

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Well I go along with that it shoouldnt be placed eytra prominently. But a bulge wouldnt be problem and one shouldnt tuck it uncomfortably away..
When one goes with the boob analogy most woman wouldnt probably wear the most revealing top but they wouldnt strap them back to look flatter either.
Mom and dad would have to deal with her having huge boobs.

+1


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
I have been enlarging for years. I have had modest gains, but one thing I gained is that I can have a very large penis all day if I want too. After working out on my penis, I can put on a stayer and keep an engorged (but floppy) 7 to 8 inches - never hard. I have had both positive and negative reactions from women / people. I enjoy the attention from women and really think it is comical as well a hypocritical. While they are stuffing their breasts into too small of shirts, push up bras and showing cleavage, they may be offended by a bulge. Nothing more.

Do you think a bulge is offensive?


I think it may be offensive to other men. Yes as you say women wear short shorts that leave their whole legs showing and sometimes the ass might be visible, pushup bras and show cleavage. Has a women really said something negative to you about your bulge? Id’ve been lijke b**ch f**k off. I find that hard to believe.

But yeah no dude, in regards to how women might feel about it I think you’re good bro, as long as the societal bar remains where women have perhaps indirectly forced it to. But again, men might not like that. Like I have muscle and its always akward when if go out in public in tank tops or anything else that might bring attention to bodily curves because I am friendly and love most all and I am aware that other insecure men such as myself, might get insecure by that so I have to wear normal clothes most of the times even though its for females, unlike women that just dont give a ****. Like do they even consider perhaps unattractive or fat females? I bet females just feel powerless though and its how they deal with that though perhaps. :( Atleast some of them.

But, in short I think it just could be offensive to other men because i’ve been in that hell back when I was in the 7” range and wasn’t aware that a penis may be enlarged…. And because of the number of women that show their bodies off women are in no right to comment negatively on a man doing so.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

That wont work with trying to avoid aggrevating insecurities of other people.
That would turn out to everyone nursing his insecurities without dealing with it. We need challenges or we stay where we are…

If someone else feels insecure because of my bulge then he has to deal with it. Its his insecurity he has to work on.(which I can gladly help with but not with putting myself down!)
Its of course a different thing if you intent to put down someone or harras people with your bulge.

On the other hand if you for example get with a huge bulge into a club or bar you will get confronted about it. Some guys get angry and think you want to take their girl. They act out their insecurities offensivly.
Also gays will hit on you frequently and directly. (at best they make their girlfriends hot over it ;) )
And if you are not comortable with that then you have to deal with it and work on it too.(hiding your bulge, staying at home or at best getting comfortable with it)

I show quite a bit and usually become a bit self conscious about it in certain situations - family, work, etc.. Even tailor made slacks show too much unless I wear briefs, which I hate. But w/ briefs I have a large front bulge rather than the down-the-leg bulge. What’s worse?

I fly a lot for work. The new TSA body scanners flag my junk about half the time. “Sir, is there something in your pocket?” “No, that’s just me.” ..then the usual pat down and red faced TSA agent.

LOL serves the f*uckers right

I will say as far as what I wear to the gym and on date nights with my wife all bets are off. I don’t go out of my way to hide what can clearly be seen.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

LOL^! I wish I had an bulge. My dick looks like a little smidget when soft, LOL!

But anyway, y’all are dicks lol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
That wont work with trying to avoid aggrevating insecurities of other people.
That would turn out to everyone nursing his insecurities without dealing with it. We need challenges or we stay where we are…

If someone else feels insecure because of my bulge then he has to deal with it. Its his insecurity he has to work on.(which I can gladly help with but not with putting myself down!)
Its of course a different thing if you intent to put down someone or harras people with your bulge.

On the other hand if you for example get with a huge bulge into a club or bar you will get confronted about it. Some guys get angry and think you want to take their girl. They act out their insecurities offensivly.
Also gays will hit on you frequently and directly. (at best they make their girlfriends hot over it ;) )
And if you are not comortable with that then you have to deal with it and work on it too.(hiding your bulge, staying at home or at best getting comfortable with it)


Well yeah that point of view is perfectly valid too. Like I mean hey i’m just going about my day. Guess it depends on whether or not you’re chill in social settings or not. I’m rather self-conscious in social settings though and would rather avoid and contrarily put much thought into how other may perceive me in public. It affects alot of my decisionry just before leaving the house unfortunately and is an personality trait I detest. I suppose it is because i’m very sensitive to the thoughts and emotions of others around me especially, and thusly use foresight in an attempt to provise peaceful interactions with social settings. Infact, thats what it is. I just want to feel calm in public, but its very difficult to feel really any of your emotions quite frankly when feeling like you’re feeling so many other people’s. It could be maddening. So, i’m empathic and can’t help but care how I could or have made others feel :( .

But I think your feelings on the matter are totally normal though. Mine, is not.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"


Last edited by TonyThaTyga : 06-20-2015 at .

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
So, i’m empathic and can’t help but care how I could or have made others feel :( .

But I think your feelings on the matter are totally normal though. Mine, is not.


I think normal (and civilized) would be somewhere between caring too much about what others think and not giving a fuck what others think.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
I think normal (and civilized) would be somewhere between caring too much about what others think and not giving a fuck what others think.


True! But I think others should not care about the opinions of others. Unless it’s family, or husband or wife.

Be your own person. If someone criticizes you, just tell them you didn’t ask their opinion.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by cantlook

I think normal (and civilized) would be somewhere between caring too much about what others think and not giving a fuck what others think.

I agree too.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
LOL^! I wish I had an bulge. My dick looks like a little smidget when soft, LOL!

But anyway, y’all are dicks lol.

I usually wear loose pants.

But, lately I have been wearing jeans more, and I have put on significant musculature in my legs and glutes from Ass-To-Grass Squats and Leg Presses.

Even though my flaccid is only 5” Length and 4.5”-4.75” Girth it is clearly noticeable now, due to the way the rest of my body fills the pants.

Another thing I noticed since starting again, sitting around in sweats or pajamas — I can feel my junk getting pressed between my thighs more often because of the larger flaccid hang.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Originally Posted by cantlook
I think normal (and civilized) would be somewhere between caring too much about what others think and not giving a fuck what others think.

Humans, both male and female are constantly on the lookout for sex; consciously or unconsciously (except for a small asexual minority).

That’s why we have wedding bands. It’s not that BS about unbroken circles.

It’s a visual cue that was used to denote that the female was no longer fair game, and off the market.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

I once got kicked out of a yoga class that was otherwise all women because, like most of the women, I was wearing tight clothing (standard yoga shorts) and apparently they found my bulge disturbingly male.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 AM.