Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping: Advanced Empirical Discussion

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
So let me get this straight. At exactly what % erection level do you guys apply the clamp? I usually go for 50-75 % now, I used to apply it 90-100%
I am getting mixed answers.

Personally, I go for as close to 100% as possible before clamping down. For me that’s the only way to get the maximum expansion. Much easier than trying to squeeze out more of an erection once already clamped, by doing kegels and such.

I have always favoured the 100% level all the way through my sets, its more enjoyable too. :)

It seems that clamping overall is a sound method for gaining girth, although the parameters therein are far more specific to each individual. Safe experimentation is key to finding that ‘goldlilocks’ point of sufficient pressure, time and engorgement to maximise expansion.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

I have never clamped intentionally at lower than 100% erection level.

I also cannot kegel blood into my penis while clamped (no visible expansion if done, the penis just moves up and down). This is due to the level of constriction I have though, some others use less constriction (such as drilla above, Red Zulu, etc. - I think I use about the same level of constriction as aristocane, judging from his pictures).

I clamp off at 100%. It goes flaccid after a bit but the amount of engorgement doesn’t decrease.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Just as a side note, I think one of the reasons that clamping CAN greater increase EQ is that kegeling in blood against clamp resistance is a wonderful method to strengthen that muscle in a very functional capacity.

What would be an interesting question is do guys that just clamp off a max erection and DON’T kegel during clamping, get as much as an increase in EQ as guys that do kegel in blood during clamping.

I kegel during clamping. I usually do my kegel sets near the end of each clamp set, a couple minutes before taking off the clamp(s). I began doing my daily kegel sets this way a month or two ago, so the jury is still out as to its long-term benefit. It does not really affect my clamped expansion as it is very tight, rather it is more like LV explained above. It must be better than doing flaccid kegels and/or doing them while pumping…

Just as a side note to yours, sparky, I think that the best kegel exercise is kegeling while hanging (optimal angle according to ones erection angle or LOT).

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Just as a side note, I think one of the reasons that clamping CAN greater increase EQ is that kegeling in blood against clamp resistance is a wonderful method to strengthen that muscle in a very functional capacity.


Later - ttt

I usually clamp off at 80 % erection level or so.

Then, kegeling I am filling the part of the dick behind (close to the body) with blood. I then manually move it over the clamp while holding a tight kegel.

Then, I get the clamp one tick tighter and repeat the procedure a few times.

I end up with much more then a 100 % erection, both in terms of volume and hardness.

But I agree that by kegeling alone it is almost impossible to overcome the resistance of the clamp.

Btw, Longvehicle, your thread got me motivated to start clamping again, after the length gains stopped at 19 cm for a while. For the first time I am also combining clamping and pumping, fortunately with no adverse effects so far.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
I also cannot kegel blood into my penis while clamped (no visible expansion if done, the penis just moves up and down).


Later - ttt

Reperfusion injury depends among others on

- Time of ischemia (TUC)
- Sensitivity of tissue to ischemia

Tissue with very high sensitivity is the brain. Penile tissue most likely is not very sensitive. If it weren’t, heavy hangers and clampers would be suffering from ED, at least, but most report quite the contrary, namely an improvement of erection quality.

Originally Posted by lil12big1
I’m not convinced that “PE experience” is going to be enough to protect you from conditions that are not even fully understood by the medical research community.

Reperfusion injury is only one of the possible consequences - and there are many others.

Please do your homework thoroughly and be very, very careful - some of these consequences are a one-way street.

Lil1 :lep:


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Reperfusion injury depends among others on

- Time of ischemia (TUC)
- Sensitivity of tissue to ischemia

Tissue with very high sensitivity is the brain. Penile tissue most likely is not very sensitive. If it weren’t, heavy hangers and clampers would be suffering from ED, at least, but most report quite the contrary, namely an improvement of erection quality.

Time can be controlled, but sensitivity (or susceptibility) can’t - it can differ widely from one person to another. Which is why I advocate extreme caution - there is simply no way of measuring susceptibility in healthy people except after injury has occurred which is then too late.

And clampers and hangers can suffer ED - I’ve done it myself. Too much hanging will do it every time for me, but I’m not convinced that has much to do with reperfusion injury, hypoxia or ischemia - more to do with tissue damage induced by hyperextension.

Whatever you do, take care, please.

lil1 :lep:


BPEL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | *20cm* (8")

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Just as a side note to yours, sparky, I think that the best kegel exercise is kegeling while hanging (optimal angle according to ones erection angle or LOT).


Hey TTT, nice to hear from you.

I had written up an article on just that, I called it kegel under resistance, except I would just find the optimum pullback angle and use hand generated resistance. I wonder though, if its the same muscle that forces more blood into the penis when it is clamped?

I absolutely agree.

Heavy hanging does the same to me, high pressure pumping less, clamping never.

Individual sensitivity can be tested by slowly increasing the load until negative PI occur.

Originally Posted by lil12big1
Time can be controlled, but sensitivity (or susceptibility) can’t - it can differ widely from one person to another. Which is why I advocate extreme caution - there is simply no way of measuring susceptibility in healthy people except after injury has occurred which is then too late.

And clampers and hangers can suffer ED - I’ve done it myself. Too much hanging will do it every time for me, but I’m not convinced that has much to do with reperfusion injury, hypoxia or ischemia - more to do with tissue damage induced by hyperextension.

Whatever you do, take care, please.

Lil1 :lep:


Later - ttt

I am not sure, either.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Hey TTT, nice to hear from you.

I had written up an article on just that, I called it kegel under resistance, except I would just find the optimum pullback angle and use hand generated resistance. I wonder though, if it’s the same muscle that forces more blood into the penis when it is clamped?


Later - ttt

Defintely gonna try clamping great girth exercise.


Cuurent BPEL 5 .8 EMG 5 EBG 5 GLANS 4.8

FL 3.6 FG 4.1

New Goal 7.5 BPEL NBPEL 7 EMG 6 EBG 6.5 GLANS 5.5 FL 5 FG 5

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.