Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can I still be in the big dick club?

Originally Posted by andgrowing
Can I still be in the big dick club?

Only if you pay your dues to have your membership reinstated. :nodding:

Andgrowing, keep at it your dick will adjust and the length will likely come back. Kegel while you are doing high erect jelqing.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Andgrowing, keep at it your dick will adjust and the length will likely come back. Kegel while you are doing high erect jelqing.

I think you’re right. As of this morning, it had already come back. I seemed to be back to 6 3/4” NBPEL. Fortunately, my girth didn’t go back to its’ former 5 1/4”, though it did go down to 5 3/8”, where it has been for over a week, now. Hey, progress is progress and I’ll take what I can get. Hopefully, 6 3/4” NBPEL X 5 3/8” EG still classifies as big. Based on all the info you and everybody else has provided, I’d say it does.

Didn’t the lifestyles survey rely on measurements done by men at home and sent to the surveyor? If this is so than wouldn’t be reasonable to believe that many of the men inflated their size in their reports? I don’t trust surveys that rely on self measurements. I would say that you have to shave something off those numbers if they’re based on self measurments

You know I think it is better not to know the truth. I love a mystery.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I think the ‘big dick club’ to men like us and the average person (ie,girl) you will encounter differs tremendously.

To us 8 NBP x 6 is large. To a girl with an average number of sexual partners that is absolutely massive. She will mistake it for 10+ inches.

So 6.75 NBP x 5.5 is in effect an 8+ incher for said girl. Big dick? Most definately.

I think what maybe missing from all this is the context of what it means to have a BIG dick and to be known to have a BIG dick. If you look out there at the average guy and statistics from even moderate ages say to 60. Just look around you… it’s true the average may be 6” or 5.5” or even 5”…. but these are not the guys the girls are fucking because of their dicks. When you start looking at the guys that I know that get laid and are known to be the ‘big dick’ guys these guys really must be sporting 7” to 8” dicks or maybe even more.

At least in the town I’m in with about 14,000 people, there are basically TWO guys that every woman who is a on the prowel and every guy who is a player knows has a big dick. So even assuming there are 2,000 eligible men who are out looking for some there are TWO guys that are known to be well hung. To the women at least in my town, the other guys may be ‘big’ by some standard but what does it really matter? The list of ‘big dick club’ guys seems very very small with the girls I know. Perhaps there are some guys that are 6.8” but that is not who the girls are talking about being big.

I guess what I’m talking about and if you want to really get talked about and be in that ‘big dick club’ that’s much more than just being above average or even well above average. If you have 8 x 6 then let’s face it… you are freaking BIG even it’s not talked about. My actual goal is to get a 8 x 6 and knowing that I”m only 5’ 7” tall I should be able to at least push myself into the BIG club with a bit of self promotion. But I wouldn’t even think about trying to be in the big dick club until I was a full 7”.

Well I don’t mean to be argumentative because the term ‘big’ is very very subjective in and of itself and I believe that anyone doing PE can cross over the average line to some subjective level of big.


Started Nov2008: EL 5.5", EG 4.5"

Dec 20th: EL 5.75", EG 4.9"

Progress Log


Last edited by Tryingtobebig : 12-23-2008 at .

You live in a weird town.

Originally Posted by Fantom
Individually a lot of the studies have flaws but taken together they provide a fairly consistent picture of penis sizes.

So, I think you have fallen prey to the tendency to favor studies with large sample sizes, but I find your follow up statement contradictory; first it’s 1000 administered by nurses, next it’s personal sexual experience with as few as 50 people. The two are totally not equivalent from the perspective of providing controlled conditions and a representative sample.

Check out the Italian army size study, that should fulfill your requirements on medically administered and not voluntary.

It’s in one of the links I provided in my last post.

Yes you are right.

My point about the 50(to 100) was that people will trust their own real life experiences more then something they have read on a piece of paper or on the internet. And in some ways I can respect that. I am not saying in the grand scheme of things it is more credible, I am saying for that one person, for them it is, because we naturally trust our life experiences over everything else. All I meant by this whole thing was if Magnum has a wrong idea about what is average, but it is based on these real life experiences who are we to say he is wrong? But that is not the case (he’s straight), so that’s a dead end.

You have a good point. I remember vaguely the Italian one you speak of but can’t remember it very well. I read the topics you linked a few months ago, but will have another look. Have looked and you are right about the Italian one it looks good. Are you sure that it wasn’t self measured? It doesn’t say either way. Either way it looks like the most credible one to date, with Thunders PE survey in 2nd place. ;)

To Invisible, sorry if I was over aggressive in my previous posts. I don’t know why that was but your statistical data’s are a valued part of the forum.

Originally Posted by dyablo
Well I don’t think you have a big dick until you are 7 inches nbp, so you are almost there but that’s just my opinion.

And by the way Magnum the Lifestyles survey results are far from what you wrote my friend, I think you are getting confused with the Kinsey data which we all know is arguable as it was self reported.

The Lifestyles survey determined an average of 5.87 inches , with the majority ranging between the small 5.5 inch penis size (14cm) and the large 6.3 inch penises (16cm).

Here is the link if you want to verify it http://www.free-condom-stuff.com/education/research.htm.

I would agree that to have a big dick you should be atleast 7 inches.

Heres a few links that support my OPINION…This one states that average is between 6 & 7 inches, and large is between 7 & 8 inches.

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/about_size.htm/

Heres another chart that shows that the vast majority are 6 inches long.

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/about_size.htm/

To be considered Large, you would have to be significantly larger then average, like about 1” more, IN MY OPINION.

These are my OPINIONS, if you don’t agree thats fine. I’d like to hear what some of the other members think the minimum is to be condsidered Large.

Originally Posted by Tryingtobebig
I think what maybe missing from all this is the context of what it means to have a BIG dick and to be known to have a BIG dick. If you look out there at the average guy and statistics from even moderate ages say to 60. Just look around you… it’s true the average may be 6” or 5.5” or even 5”…. but these are not the guys the girls are fucking because of their dicks. When you start looking at the guys that I know that get laid and are known to be the ‘big dick’ guys these guys really must be sporting 7” to 8” dicks or maybe even more.

At least in the town I’m in with about 14,000 people, there are basically TWO guys that every woman who is a on the prowel and every guy who is a player knows has a big dick. So even assuming there are 2,000 eligible men who are out looking for some there are TWO guys that are known to be well hung. To the women at least in my town, the other guys may be ‘big’ by some standard but what does it really matter? The list of ‘big dick club’ guys seems very very small with the girls I know. Perhaps there are some guys that are 6.8” but that is not who the girls are talking about being big.

I guess what I’m talking about and if you want to really get talked about and be in that ‘big dick club’ that’s much more than just being above average or even well above average. If you have 8 x 6 then let’s face it… you are freaking BIG even it’s not talked about. My actual goal is to get a 8 x 6 and knowing that I”m only 5’ 7” tall I should be able to at least push myself into the BIG club with a bit of self promotion. But I wouldn’t even think about trying to be in the big dick club until I was a full 7”.

Well I don’t mean to be argumentative because the term ‘big’ is very very subjective in and of itself and I believe that anyone doing PE can cross over the average line to some subjective level of big.

Well, it’s an interesting point, but I don’t think the rumor mill of a mid-sized town could serve as supplying any conclusive data about what is average and what is big and what falls inbetween. You are definately right in that the term ‘big’ is very subjective. Before I even started PE, I was 6” NBP or maybe 6 1/4”, and a woman I hooked up with on New Year’s Eve said I had the biggest dick she’d ever fucked. Now, my girth was 5 1/4” at that time and maybe she’d only been with thin dicks up until that point. Who can say?

Also, you only mentioned length in your post, but you didn’t mention anything about girth. If you take a guy that’s 7” X 4 1/2” and compare to a guy that 6 1/2” X 5 3/4”, who do you think a woman (or anybody for that matter) would say has the bigger dick between the two of them?

Also, as I stated before, who the rumor mill says has a big dick is not a reliable source of information on which to base what measurements actually constitute a big dick. There are a multitude of factors going into play that effect such things. Maybe the guys that are known throughout the town as being big are also promiscuous as hell, have small frames, and any numbers of outside factors that could contribute to the rumor of their size. Maybe there are guys in the town that are much bigger, but they’re not promiscuous so maybe no one knows about their size.

Finally, a woman’s interpretation of size is about as skewed as a perception of something can be. Just as pwpp mentioned, if a woman has had the average number of sexual partners with average size dicks within the standard deviation, then a 7” dick or greater is going to seem huge and will probably be mistaken as being 9”+. These guys in the town are known as being big, but until a measurement is actually taken then compared with statistics, it doesn’t mean much. Just as you said, ‘big’ is very very subjective. Besides, no one should ever put too much stock in the rumor mill.

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
I would agree that to have a big dick you should be atleast 7 inches.

Heres a few links that support my OPINION…This one states that average is between 6 & 7 inches, and large is between 7 & 8 inches.

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/about_size.htm/

Heres another chart that shows that the vast majority are 6 inches long.

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/about_size.htm/

To be considered Large, you would have to be significantly larger then average, like about 1” more, IN MY OPINION.

These are my OPINIONS, if you don’t agree thats fine. I’d like to hear what some of the other members think the minimum is to be condsidered Large.


The source for your averages is a self-reported Internet survey whereas the chart comes from Kinsey (also self-reported). No study that has had other people doing the measuring has ever come in larger than 6” on average length, with the Lifestyles reporting the largest.

You should also note that the issue is not your opinion. Having an opinion is fine. What is not fine is putting down another forum member with your opinion.

“Having an opinion is fine. What is not fine is putting down another forum member with your opinion.”

I totally agree with this statement!

You need to be more careful MagnumXXL01 with the way you say something.

Originally Posted by SNM
“Having an opinion is fine. What is not fine is putting down another forum member with your opinion.”

I totally agree with this statement!

You need to be more careful MagnumXXL01 with the way you say something.

I didn’t think I was putting down another forum member. I was simply telling him that I didn’t think he was big, and even gave him some words of encouragement to keep at it till he gets there!

So what’s the smilie in this post about, MagnumXXL01?

Do you think you’re funny?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 PM.