Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can I still be in the big dick club?

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
At 6 5/8” NBPEL X 5 1/2” EG you are NOT in the big dick club, you’re in the Average Dick club…sorry to hit you with the truth but dont’ want you thinking your big when your not. Keep at it and you’ll get there, but you’re not there yet.


This is a pretty dumb and insensitive comment. What does it matter to you what someone else thinks about his own dick? The tone behind your post is the reason for the following reaction:

Originally Posted by CubanB
Are you homo or bisexual by any chance?


Moreover, you don’t even have a clear idea of what the true stats actually are so you really shouldn’t go preaching to others about whether or not their dicks are big or small.

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
The average length according to Lifestyles is 6.25” - 6.50”, and average girth is 5.0”.


The average length and girth according to the Lifestyles survey are 5.877” and 4.972” respectively.

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
At 6 5/8” long and 5.5” in girth, he is only 1/8” to 3/8” longer in length, and .5” longer in girth that the AVERAGE.

This hardly qualifies him to be in a Big Dick Club.

It qualifies him to be in the Slightly Larger than Average Club.


That 0.5” above average girth that you dismiss actually puts Andgrowing at the 92nd percentile (according to Lifestyles). What you don’t understand is that average does not equal median. Many people seem to think that being “average” puts them at roughly the middle in terms of size. This is only true for symmetrical data. Penis size data, however, has the property that the median is less than the average.

The average girth is actually roughly around the 70th percentile whereas the median (i.e. the 50th percentile) is roughly around 4.75”. Check out Kinsey Data and Erect Girth Percentiles for more information.

As for length, Andgrowing is at least in the 80th percentile or so. Whether looking at length or girth, I think he has enough to be called big. Next time, display a little more sensitivity before you overconfidently state things that aren’t true.

Well I don’t think you have a big dick until you are 7 inches nbp, so you are almost there but that’s just my opinion.

And by the way Magnum the Lifestyles survey results are far from what you wrote my friend, I think you are getting confused with the Kinsey data which we all know is arguable as it was self reported.

The Lifestyles survey determined an average of 5.87 inches , with the majority ranging between the small 5.5 inch penis size (14cm) and the large 6.3 inch penises (16cm).

Here is the link if you want to verify it http://www.free-condom-stuff.com/education/research.htm.


Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.9 bp)X 4.5

July 10 :6.15 nbp (6.65 bp)X 4.8

Goal: 6.75 nbp (7.1 bp) x 5.1 Final goal : 7.25 nbp x 5.3

Originally Posted by Invisible
The average girth is actually roughly around the 70th percentile whereas the median (i.e. the 50th percentile) is roughly around 4.75”. Check out Kinsey Data and Erect Girth Percentiles for more information.

Do you know the median for length?


Pre-PE: BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.8" EG 5.75 " Now: BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.5" EG 5.95"

Final goal: BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 6"

OK, what would we ALL agree IS, in fact, a big dick. By that, I mean, the minimum size.

Good posts Invisible.

You appear to be paying attention (as we’ve come to expect from you). :up:

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
At 6 5/8” NBPEL X 5 1/2” EG you are NOT in the big dick club, you’re in the Average Dick club…sorry to hit you with the truth but dont’ want you thinking your big when your not. Keep at it and you’ll get there, but you’re not there yet.


Originally Posted by cheeva
His stats are significantly above average.


Yes, they are.

Above average length and far above average in girth.

Big dick.

The idea of “only .5” larger in girth that the average” is absurd enough to be hilarious. A half an inch makes a very big difference with regard to a girth measurement.

So what do you think MagnumXXL01? You think you can dial it back now?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Well I think that big needs to be over 7” with girth of at least 5.5”. I do think there is a significant difference between being above average and big. But that’s my opinion.Some people may believe that even a millimeter over the average size means you are big.


Started Nov2008: EL 5.5", EG 4.5"

Dec 20th: EL 5.75", EG 4.9"

Progress Log

Originally Posted by thecrow19

Do you know the median for length?

I haven’t seen a reliable figure for this. My guess is that it’s in the 5.5”-5.75” range (with an assumption of NBP being the most stringent possible).

I think the studies linked to in this thread are really the best way to get a sense of the distributions, although most of them focus more on the average (mean) than the medians:
Penis Size: The True Average

To remedy this statistical shortcoming (no pun intended), Para-Goomba provided a comprehensive analysis of the results of the Lifestyles study, which some believe to be a gold standard in size surveys: The (statistical) Truth About Cock Size

Also, to the OP: check this one out for some anecdotal, non-scientific opinions: What is thick? What is long?


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
Homosexual? Where the heck did that come from?

No, I’m far from it, and have had many female partners and no male ones. I don’t roll that way but perhaps you do.

I’m getting my facts all of the size surveys on here and other sites, which all have length around 6ish inches.


Where did that come from? It came from the fact that you are basically ignoring all of the survey data and going with your own opinion and are dead confident about it. Which as I said in my post is perfectly understandable if you’ve been with 50-100 men. If I had that kind of experience I would ignore survey data and go with my own gut instinct as well.

Otherwise drawing any conclusions from surveys is iffy at best because there hasn’t been one definitive one that ends the issue once and for all. There is nothing about size surveys that is “for sure”. You need to look at them all, not just the one with the biggest size, and try to draw conclusions but it’s not easy. Each one has it’s own flaws and failures. Either they are self measured, or it’s not clear if it’s BP or NBPEL, or it’s too small a sample size, or it’s a voluntary one with drunk frat guys (where smaller guys will chicken out and not take part). The most recent one had a HUGE sample size (10500 men from 25 countries over 8 months) but again was self measured and BP or NBP isn’t specified. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/…/29/2433176.htm

Here in my opinion is the most credible PE survey to date. Still flawed and by no means perfect but probably the best there is at this point. Which isn’t saying much!

Pre PE length
Pre PE Girth

The reasons are -

- People at Thunders know how to measure properly because there are threads dedicated to it.
- You are short changing any future gains if you exaggerate initial size.
- 2500+ votes over 5 year period.

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
At 6 5/8” NBPEL X 5 1/2” EG you are NOT in the big dick club, you’re in the Average Dick club.sorry to hit you with the truth but don’t’ want you thinking your big when your not. Keep at it and you’ll get there, but you’re not there yet.

I disagree I go by BPEL and I say he is well over the Big Boys Club marker. Especially in girth.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Invisible
Moreover, you don’t even have a clear idea of what the true stats actually are so you really shouldn’t go preaching to others about whether or not their dicks are big or small.


No one does Invisible, that’s the point. There is no one out there that can claim to know the official average size and be confident about it. Every survey is flawed in it’s own way. Until there is a nurse measured survey administered with 1000+ people, randomly selected (not volountary where the smaller people have a chance to back out) and measured in a consistant way for each person.. all “average size” is, is a guess based on predictions and guesses based on flawed data. However, if you are someone who has been with 50-100 partners or more, I think you can claim to be as close as anyone to figuring it out as anyone and claim to have some “credability” in this area.

The hookers and gay men are who we need to be surveying. Because the survey mentioned above will likely never happen.

Invisible- Legend!

MagnumXXL01- wtf?

That girth would easily classify as big, possibly verging on huge IMO (I would say that anything above 6” girth is a monster). The length is about an inch over the medium (judging by invisible’s approximation); that is big in my opinion.

It’s a big unit, but with a good bit of work you might hit 7+” x 5.5+”; HUGE in my opinion :)

WOW! Thanks, guys. I really appreciate all the info and feedback/support. I’ve got to report something kind of strange. This morning, I couldn’t resist measuring before my PE session and I was back to 6 3/4” NBPEL, but my girth, instead of sliding back down to 5 1/4”, seemed to hold steady at 5 3/8”, which it has been for over a week, now. Granted, it’s only a 1/8” increase, but I’ll take it. Hey, progress is progress. Measurements seem to be fluctuating a bit right now. Hopefully, at 6 3/4” NBPEL X 5 3/8” EG, I still qualify for the big dick club. I would ask, but judging by all the info you guys supplied, I’d say it does. Still, I can’t help but ask, anyway. Well?

Originally Posted by CubanB
No one does Invisible, that’s the point. There is no one out there that can claim to know the official average size and be confident about it. Every survey is flawed in it’s own way. Until there is a nurse measured survey administered with 1000+ people, randomly selected (not volountary where the smaller people have a chance to back out) and measured in a consistant way for each person.. All “average size” is, is a guess based on predictions and guesses based on flawed data. However, if you are someone who has been with 50-100 partners or more, I think you can claim to be as close as anyone to figuring it out as anyone and claim to have some “credability” in this area.

The hookers and gay men are who we need to be surveying. Because the survey mentioned above will likely never happen.

Individually a lot of the studies have flaws but taken together they provide a fairly consistent picture of penis sizes.

So, I think you have fallen prey to the tendency to favor studies with large sample sizes, but I find your follow up statement contradictory; first it’s 1000 administered by nurses, next it’s personal sexual experience with as few as 50 people. The two are totally not equivalent from the perspective of providing controlled conditions and a representative sample.

Check out the Italian army size study, that should fulfill your requirements on medically administered and not voluntary.

It’s in one of the links I provided in my last post.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by CubanB
Here in my opinion is the most credible PE survey to date. Still flawed and by no means perfect but probably the best there is at this point. Which isn’t saying much!

Pre PE length
Pre PE Girth

The reasons are -

- People at Thunders know how to measure properly because there are threads dedicated to it.
- You are short changing any future gains if you exaggerate initial size.
- 2500+ votes over 5 year period.

You know I wasn’t aware of that survey, but now after analyzing your reasons and some deep thoughts I agree with you completely, this is probably one of the best sample of data that we have.

Basically by doing some math we can see that from the length survey we can see that almost 50%(48.6) of the participants in that poll are/were between 5.5 and 6.5 out of 2762 members.

And in the girth data you can see that with a 5.5 girth you are basically bigger than 76% of the 2302, or else you are bigger than 1750 of those members.

So we can conclude you have a big dick, although it is not huge. If it helps you in anyway when I lost my virginity to a hooker I was around 6.25 inches nbp ( don’t remember the girth guess around 5) and I asked here if I was normal she said “I would say that is more than normal” whatever the hell that means or if she really meant it, but it sure made me feel a little bit more confident ;)


Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.9 bp)X 4.5

July 10 :6.15 nbp (6.65 bp)X 4.8

Goal: 6.75 nbp (7.1 bp) x 5.1 Final goal : 7.25 nbp x 5.3

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.