Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8" x 6" and not happy??

Man, it takes forever to get away from the kids and the responses stack up. Ok here goes:

A: Just posted much better tape shots of the girth on my thread.

B: I’ve been giving away all my info for free, so I’m obviously not selling stuff.

C: The irony is not lost on me, that’s for Damn sure….! Always thought I was big until I got married.

D: There could be a few reasons she’s saying what she is saying. My theories are support, sensitivity loss, having 4 kids, or she simply has a giant hole…hahaha!

E: I commented on this thread to see whether any guys in a similar situation would respond. Kindred souls, you know?

Originally Posted by M8ter
Man, it takes forever to get away from the kids and the responses stack up. Ok here goes:

A: Just posted much better tape shots of the girth on my thread.

B: I’ve been giving away all my info for free, so I’m obviously not selling stuff.

C: The irony is not lost on me, that’s for Damn sure….! Always thought I was big until I got married.

D: There could be a few reasons she’s saying what she is saying. My theories are support, sensitivity loss, having 4 kids, or she simply has a giant hole…hahaha!

E: I commented on this thread to see whether any guys in a similar situation would respond. Kindred souls, you know?

An 8x6.25” should feel “loose” in a vagina? I don’t think so, at some point you have to blame the vagina from having no muscle tone or simply being too carnivorous. There are some vaginas which are monster size, and average and even large cocks don’t get enough friction.

And that’s where I stand. She’s had sex with bigger dudes and had children, along with being naturally deep. Yeah, it’s definitely not all on me as to why it’s a loose fit. I think of it this way….we could have gone to couples therapy and I took up PE instead…..it’s a win win. Haha. I’m being positive, in that she loves me, is into it as much as I am, and it’s an excuse to reach my goals. If reaching 10 inches satisfies her and she’s happy, then so am I. Am I upset that she didn’t tell me until now….um, yeah.

If I were you I’d find out just how much it takes to fill her out, use a baseball bat or something and see how much girth she need.

If it’s beyond 7inches then forget about you fixing this problem by yourself and instead make her do some vagina tightening exercises.


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

See? It’s fun.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Sumbigd
If I were you I’d find out just how much it takes to fill her out, use a baseball bat or something and see how much girth she need.
If it’s beyond 7inches then forget about you fixing this problem by yourself and instead make her do some vagina tightening exercises.

I was going to say similar. I think you mentioned she knows of you doing PE, so hopefully she is doing kegels as well…it would be pretty damn selfish of her to expect you to keep gaining and put any blame on you, while she does nothing to tighten herself up. Given you can’t even buy condoms in the US that are designed for 6” girth, to have over 6” feel loose means the issue is not all on you.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

I agree with the rest of them. She needs to take some responsibility for training her vagina to have a stronger and more reactive muscle tone. Hers must be lazy waiting for a huge object to fill it instead of being able to clinch down on smaller objects.

You guys have made pretty convincing arguements. I’ve decided to do a quid pro quo approach and achieve as much as I can on my end, while pushing back on her to meet me halfway by doing tightening exercises. No matter how large it gets, a loose vagina can handle it, so unless she makes the effort the fit will still be lacking. Oh, also she did agree this week to lose weight as a way to help in the length area. Less fat pad equals deeper penetration and a happier M8ter…!

Originally Posted by djrobins

I agree with the rest of them. She needs to take some responsibility for training her vagina to have a stronger and more reactive muscle tone. Hers must be lazy waiting for a huge object to fill it instead of being able to clinch down on smaller objects.

I agree, too. Buy her some vaginal “shrink cream”. This product does exist and is reported to work!

Hah, what about penis shrink cream? Could be fun to use as a prank, if you wanna scar a guy for life


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

Originally Posted by M8ter
You guys have made pretty convincing arguements. I’ve decided to do a quid pro quo approach and achieve as much as I can on my end, while pushing back on her to meet me halfway by doing tightening exercises. No matter how large it gets, a loose vagina can handle it, so unless she makes the effort the fit will still be lacking. Oh, also she did agree this week to lose weight as a way to help in the length area. Less fat pad equals deeper penetration and a happier M8ter.!

I’ve been watching this thread for these last few days and have been a little uncomfortable with some of the recommendations/criticisms that have been extended. It would have been quite reasonable for you to have taken a defensive position - particularly in support of your wife, but additionally to protect your own sense of self.

All I can say is how much respect I have for you as a result of this response.

Good luck Sir.

I’m not easily offended, as this is a kind of boys club and I’m used to rough comments in certain company. The fact is I love my wife very much and she loves me. We’ve been through many things together and have very thick skin. Point taken. So guys please be gentle with the comments.

Originally Posted by Turtleman
I agree, too. Buy her some vaginal “shrink cream”. This product does exist and is reported to work!

Seriously..do you have a link? Greatly interested. Thanks…!

Originally Posted by M8ter
Seriously..do you have a link? Greatly interested. Thanks…!

Buy her a set of ben wa balls and have her hold them in for a few hours (or longer) each day. It will strengthen the muscles around the vagina and make her tighter.

Yeah, I forget to mention I thought that was good advice, man. She is into sex as much as me, so a good fit is something she is willing to work on. Thanks!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 AM.