Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x6 Large or what?

Originally Posted by banjow
Yes I think it is big but why most people measure with BP ?
I think I am close to your size and my girlfriend says a lot of time I m big.

I am in length 18cm NBP ( 19 BP) and 15cm at the middle, 16 cm at the base. What do you think for me ? (Sorry for my english I am french :) ) My height is 179cm.

But beyond my ratio, 18x15 NBP (19x16 BP) is it in the average, big, very big/huge category ?

No answer ? :(

Originally Posted by banjow

No answer ? :(

The thread is called 7x6 Large or what. You are about that size. Read the thread - different people have different ideas of what is big/very big/huge etc. so no one can definitively answer your question. That is why there is no answer!

I would say between big and very big, closer to very big, based on how relatively rare your size is. It’s well above average! But it’s not huge.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thank you for you quick answer ! I am going to read the differents pages haha good night from France :)

I think its very big. I believe 7-8 is a big length. An 6 is a huge girth.

I break it down like this..

5 or below small

6 average

7 still above average

7.5 “large”

8 big

9+ fucking huge

I’m 7.5 x 4.9 and don’t feel that big even though some women can’t take it. If I had more girth then I’d be able to truly call it big


Starting 7.5 x 5

Goal 9x6

For in much wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18

Originally Posted by InuGod92
I break it down like this..
5 or below small
6 average
7 still above average
7.5 “large”
8 big
9+ fucking huge
I’m 7.5 x 4.9 and don’t feel that big even though some women can’t take it. If I had more girth then I’d be able to truly call it big

Have you ever had a situation where a woman wanted deeper penetration?


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Not exactly.. But when I’m with my gf now if I’m 100% erect I’ll hit her back wall. In the past that I’ve PE’d at 8 in I reached a lot easier and she’d tell me she liked it to hurt like that. It’s more a matter of having more in case you need it and I am aware that every girl is different. So in my experience just a little more than you have now is good because based on arousal a woman’s vagina will stretch. My ex was 5’5 126 lbs and would take my current size no problem and I could tell she could take another inch no problem. A girl isn’t gonna tell you, but you can feel it and at least I myself would like to fill them up entirely. Excuse the long message.

Originally Posted by InuGod92
I break it down like this..
5 or below small
6 average
7 still above average
7.5 “large”
8 big
9+ fucking huge
I’m 7.5 x 4.9 and don’t feel that big even though some women can’t take it. If I had more girth then I’d be able to truly call it big

The Herbenick study puts you in the 97th percentile. I would say that’s pretty darn big. Same percentile for 7x6.

Originally Posted by InuGod92
Not exactly.. But when I’m with my gf now if I’m 100% erect I’ll hit her back wall. In the past that I’ve PE’d at 8 in I reached a lot easier and she’d tell me she liked it to hurt like that. It’s more a matter of having more in case you need it and I am aware that every girl is different. So in my experience just a little more than you have now is good because based on arousal a woman’s vagina will stretch. My ex was 5’5 126 lbs and would take my current size no problem and I could tell she could take another inch no problem. A girl isn’t gonna tell you, but you can feel it and at least I myself would like to fill them up entirely. Excuse the long message.

I empathize with where you’re coming from and wish you success.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Statistically speaking, 6” EG is always large.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by InuGod92
I break it down like this..
5 or below small
6 average
7 still above average
7.5 “large”
8 big
9+ fucking huge
I’m 7.5 x 4.9 and don’t feel that big even though some women can’t take it. If I had more girth then I’d be able to truly call it big

Bathmate may help with that girth

I would say 6” girth is a good number.. I personally would like 8x6 as it seems better proportioned.


Starting 7/4/15 - BPEL 7.2in EG 5.5in

Recent 12/1/17 - BPEL 7.375in EG 5.75in

Originally Posted by thenewwave76
I would say 6” girth is a good number.. I personally would like 8x6 as it seems better proportioned.

At 6” girth, you can say bye to anal. I’ve only successfully had anal sex once and my wife said she was sore for days. Also, she says giving blowjobs hurts her jaw. So be careful what you wish for.

Also, she recoils if I try for full insertion within the first 2 minutes of sex.

There are, however, plenty of girls who don’t have these issues.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
At 6” girth, you can say bye to anal. I’ve only successfully had anal sex once and my wife said she was sore for days. Also, she says giving blowjobs hurts her jaw. So be careful what you wish for.

Also, she recoils if I try for full insertion within the first 2 minutes of sex.

There are, however, plenty of girls who don’t have these issues.

I’m not into anal and neither is my wife but I love blowjobs. That doesn’t happen because at midshaft I’m over 5.5 approaching 6 but my glans is well over that, closer to 7. She gags on me and I feel her teeth because she can’t open her mouth that wide. Intercourse has to be worked up to. She is always super wet when we have sex but it still takes good foreplay to allow me to slide in without having to work it.

I’m sure some women are different but bigger girth isn’t what I’m interested in. My length also causes some issues. She loves how I can slide my glans into her cervix but it causes her to bleed sometimes. She thinks it is her period trying to start but i know better.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.