Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Yes, these are serious questions

12

Yes, these are serious questions

Alright along with many others who are insecure about the size of the penis I am too a bit insecure :( . The weird thing with me is my fiancee loves my cock and says it is plenty big for her and if I were to continue my PEing journey it might become to big for her. She is a little woman about 5’0 -5’3 somewhere in there and about 105lbs. She is also a very very tight woman. She said she had a partner that was 9” and she had something happen to her where she bleed because he poked something (she doesn’t get her period or very seldom does due to her BC) she also said that she had a partner that was 8” and complained about him hurting her. Well the last thing I ever want to do to her is hurt her. She said I an the thickest she has ever been with so go me I suppose :D . Now as for my questions.

Why am I so insecure about this? She flat out told me she hates that I do this and that if I get to big for her we just won’t be having sex as much because she want to enjoy it and not be hurt from it.

I know I am a bit above average, but aside from these forums and out in the world, would I be considered a fair size?

The main reason I don’t want to give this up is because of the EQ that I get from doing this it is GREAT, is there something I could do to keep that going for me if I were to give it up?

Here is a little about me I am 6’1 roughly 200lbs finally (been doing a bulking phase for awhile now), very health and workout everyday.
The size of my dick as of April 27 2008 at Erect length-7.370” erect girth-5.600” (possibly a little bigger now)so would I be considered a fair size outside of Thunder’s Place?


Starting stats: 7.17" x 5.24"

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel

I know I am a bit above average, but aside from these forums and out in the world, would I be considered a fair size?
…………

Out of the world is maybe a little too generic. In wich countries are you planning to use your penis? Can you give us at least a list of the possible states?

Doesn’t matter, I think you’ll be considered big anywhere in the World.

I didn’t mean to be a traveling sex circus making more stops than Carmon Sandiego or anything. I just meant outside the world of the internet. Catch my drift?


Starting stats: 7.17" x 5.24"

So are reading between the lines. She is happy with you okay, leave it at that. I had a very active sex life, my new girth has become to much for my wife, sex is not very active. Don’t do what I did and not listen. We males think the whole world revolve around our dick, and it doesn’t. We need to start working on listening. Do yourself a favor and don’t re-invent the wheel.

That is what I am very afraid of which is why I wish to stop but I do not want to lose this great EQ, such being for example a morning wood every morning, I love that!


Starting stats: 7.17" x 5.24"

Listen to your wife, stop growing your dick!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Technically she isn’t my wife yet :) but will be. I do want to stop and plan on it but like I said, is there anything that I could do to keep my EQ the way it currently is?


Starting stats: 7.17" x 5.24"

You should probably disgregard her estimates of previous lovers’ sizes, too.

I know it’s a late comment, but no one else said it.

Originally Posted by tps

Light jelquing and edging/ballooning.

Perfect!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Here comes another big guy needing reassurance. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel
Alright along with many others who are insecure about the size of the penis I am too a bit insecure :( . The weird thing with me is my fiancee loves my cock and says it is plenty big for her and if I were to continue my PEing journey it might become to big for her. She is a little woman about 5’0 -5’3 somewhere in there and about 105lbs. She is also a very very tight woman. She said she had a partner that was 9” and she had something happen to her where she bleed because he poked something (she doesn’t get her period or very seldom does due to her BC) she also said that she had a partner that was 8” and complained about him hurting her. Well the last thing I ever want to do to her is hurt her. She said I an the thickest she has ever been with so go me I suppose :D . Now as for my questions.

Why am I so insecure about this? She flat out told me she hates that I do this and that if I get to big for her we just won’t be having sex as much because she want to enjoy it and not be hurt from it.


As with every other insecure big guy, something in your past has warped your self-image. Common culprits are porn, a bad experience with a girl, or being teased by your peers.

Beyond this, why would you want to risk getting too big to have sex with your fiance? That’s a decision that will screw up the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel
I know I am a bit above average, but aside from these forums and out in the world, would I be considered a fair size?


If we use the Lifestyles means and standard deviations, you are in the 96th percentile for length and 89th percentile for girth (assuming a normal distribution). Translation: you are huge!

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel
The main reason I don’t want to give this up is because of the EQ that I get from doing this it is GREAT, is there something I could do to keep that going for me if I were to give it up?


You might be able to maintain it with kegels. I’m not positive about this, but you could give it a shot for a week or two to see what happened.

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel
Here is a little about me I am 6’1 roughly 200lbs finally (been doing a bulking phase for awhile now), very health and workout everyday.
The size of my dick as of April 27 2008 at Erect length-7.370” erect girth-5.600” (possibly a little bigger now)so would I be considered a fair size outside of Thunder’s Place?


Yes! Feel better?

Would 50 jelqs be to little or two much? I try to do as much edging as I can just mainly for the “longer lasting” effects I get, along with kegeling of course.


Starting stats: 7.17" x 5.24"

I believe the thing that really has me screwed up is that damn porn, which is why this guy right here doesn’t watching it anymore well might see how my and the woman are doing but thats not really porn is it? But according to even my starting size (7.17” x 5.24”), I am a fairly exceptional sized guy?


Starting stats: 7.17" x 5.24"

Originally Posted by Dark_Angel
I believe the thing that really has me screwed up is that damn porn, which is why this guy right here doesn’t watching it anymore well might see how my and the woman are doing but thats not really porn is it? But according to even my starting size (7.17” x 5.24”), I am a fairly exceptional sized guy?


Yes, you were quite big even when you were starting: 94th percentile for length and 70th percentile for girth.

At your starting size, you were just competing with porn stars for length (who obviously get selected because they are in the top 5%-10%). You made a big jump in girth, though. Congrats!

P.S. Here’s a suggestion now that you are getting married: try to keep your kids off porn unless you want them to end up with the same misperceptions you have.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Too young for PE LOTS of questionsxamaranthxPenis Enlargement Basics808-20-2006 07:48 PM
General PE Questions on SafetyragePenis Enlargement104-28-2006 04:15 AM
My year end report plus a lot of questionsLJ001Penis Enlargement612-20-2005 03:52 AM
The most often asked and annoying questions!SS4JelqPenis Enlargement111-15-2003 06:01 PM
Trail run last night... have some questions..going4ninePenis Enlargement411-04-2002 03:11 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:21 AM.