Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Trans girl penis size problems

Can working out raise testosterone? But you don’t want to have testosterone?

It is how it is and theres no way to change it unless youll do PE.

You should feel lucky, some people lost 2-3 inches while on HRT.


God is good.

Goal:8" BPEL

5.25" MSEG

Well, I tried the newbie routine for the first time tonight and I have to say it felt extremely difficult. Having to get up to reheat the hot wrap had me worried about it cooling off and if I was heating it well enough. I also had difficulty with massaging it through the cloth, as I wasn’t entirely sure what I should be doing, and what I was doing was causing me to get erect at some points.

After the 5 minutes of hot wrapping, I moved on to attempting to stretch. I attempted the Simple Manual Stretches method from the Newbie Guide but could not get a good grip on it to save my life. My hands kept slipping even after I dried them, and even when I tried with a tissue. I think my hands were sweating as well, it’s another problem I have. I also tried the grip I’ve used a little bit when I’ve stretched it dry and at room/body temperature which normally works but I still couldn’t hold it this way either. I also noticed that it wasn’t stretching nearly as well or as far as it does when I’ve done dry room/body temperature stretches, possibly because I was semi-erect from the hot wrapping and massages during it.

I did the jelqing afterward with lotion and I also felt I had some difficulty with that. Some of the problems I had included difficulty having the motion last three seconds, difficulty not being over 80% erect, difficulty with feeling like I’m going to climax if I keep going, and near the end, difficulty maintaining my erection over maybe 50% if I had to guess.

The 2nd hot wrapping went as well as the first one I think. This is definitely the easiest part but I was still unsure if I was doing it correctly. Regardless of that, it felt nice.

The last part, the kegels, I actually had to look into this a lot because I still didn’t understand it at first after reading and watching some things, but once I got it is when I went to attempt the routine. I have to say, these felt very difficult to do, especially the holding them for five seconds part. I think I lost track of how many I was doing because I was also trying to track how many seconds I was holding them. It’s tough to count the time I’m holding them and count the number that I’ve done. It could just be placebo too but I could’ve sworn I used to have a much easier time doing this before the hormones, which was also before I knew what I was even doing was kegels. I used to be able to flex like that relatively easily so I was caught offguard by it feeling so difficult tonight.

I’m not sure how to feel about my first attempt but I intend to continue with it. I thought it was worth reporting my experience.

Originally Posted by Smallblkguy
Depression has ruined my erection as well. I know that can be hard. Hopefully you work on that. I know I trying.


I’m sorry it’s happening to you too. :c I hope things get better for you and that we can both stay strong and work hard toward recovering and improving ourselves.

Originally Posted by c3ifador
Hi, look when you stopped taking hormones or cause unbalance in testosterone in a body of a man it simply causes erectile disfunction and one of consequences of low testosterone is depression. What makes you have an erection is testosterone, so you caused it to yourself, I am not saying that you are wrong doing that, but I bet your doctor might have advised you that before prescribing the new hormone intake.


Yeah, I both did my research and was warned. I knew what I was getting into but I had also heard mixed things about what would happen. Some people reporting no loss in size. Some saying it would shrink a lot, or a little, and would be permanent. Some saying use it or lose it, and that as long as you continue using it, it should stay the same size and continue to function. If I recall correctly the papers I had to sign did say to expect it to shrink, along with the testicles. I wasn’t sure what to believe, but I did want to be optimistic. I was finally out about who I was on the inside and I was excited for the opportunity to really get to be myself. I didn’t want to believe that anything bad would happen. For a while (a year or a bit more, maybe even two) it seemed like nothing changed, and I was very happy. I was certain that coming out and going on hormones was the best decision I had made in my life.

I actually first noticed a change in size and shape when I got my doctor to give me a prescription for progesterone. Some trans women swear by it for breast growth, and I did want big breasts as well, preferably natural ones, so I wanted to try it. I want to say after the first month on it is when I also noticed my penis being smaller. I’m not sure if there’s a correlation but when progesterone is produced particularly when women get pregnant, but it also causes their clitoris to retract inward somewhat if I recall correctly. So I sometimes worry that maybe I got stuck in that sort of state because I stopped taking them almost immediately after noticing I had lost size down there. I want(ed) big breasts, but not at the expense of my penis. It’s hard to say whether the two are connected or not but I figured it’s worth sharing.

Originally Posted by c3ifador
I wouldn’t recommend to you do jelq, I know it might be hard to you but I recommend you to do the angion method, it will improve your erection quality and also the length and girth, I bet the Angion method will make you have gains in 2 weeks because your shrinking problem and loss of penis size might be recent. Along with that stretch the penis always when you can, not for too long, just like one minute every time you remember it.
Sorry if my question may be to personal, but what level do you want to reach with transitioning to a tranny?
Because there are kind of trannies that have no erection at all and prefer to receive their pleasure through the ass and prostate, to that ones that are not so sissy enough that use their penis to penetration. And a therapy that put into your body hormones that decrease testosterone levels and increase other hormones like estrogen will always do that to you, even though you regain the size you had and improve it because of PE, once you start with hormones again, this will happen all over again.


I’m interested in this method you’re mentioning and I’m going to look into it but I intend to stick with the newbie routine for now until I can reliably do what’s in it, as I feel like these are basic things that need to be learned and trained in order to do well (and not injure myself) with other methods.

Well, I want to have erections still and to use my penis for penetration. I would like to be a top and dom primarily, but I’d be willing to switch for my partner if they wanted to, or if I was in the mood for something different. I just never want to be a full time bottom or sub, nor do I want to be one most of the time, and I never want to be unable to get erections. I feel as though I need my penis to be big and functional for me to feel sexy. I am worried about starting hormones again, and I want to approach it much more carefully this time. I have read about trans women who’ve been able to successfully pass as women without hormones, but I did like all of the effects of the hormones besides what they did to my penis and balls. I actually miss a lot of the things they did for me but I care about being happy with myself sexually as well, and that’s why I feel like I need to take care of this too. Some research I did in the past suggested switching to Bicalutamide for my testosterone suppressant, and that apparently it doesn’t kill your penis and balls like Spironolactone does but I’ve yet to receive official confirmation on that. My doctor at the time wouldn’t switch my prescription to it, saying that it’s dangerous, but I’ve moved in real life and am looking to see a new doctor once I can. Honestly this has all been very difficult for me and has taken a major toll on me emotionally and mentally. It felt like no matter what I do I have to suffer in some way, that I can never truly be happy. I was just trying to be myself for the first time in my life, to follow through on what I had felt in my childhood before I had even had a single sexual thought, and doing it was going to rob me of the ability to have a satisfying sex life.

Sorry, I’m kinda rambling again. Even before and without the hormones I’m a pretty emotional person and this is a sensitive subject for me. :c

Originally Posted by The Smithsonian
c3ifador, “tranny” is really considered a rude word or slur. Your question was phrased politely, and I see that you are in Brazil, so I assume it’s just a mistake because English is your second language. The polite term for Velvet is “trans.” She is a trans woman.


It’s okay, the term doesn’t really bother me. I’ve used it to describe myself many times and I’ve had things that would be considered far worse said to me many times before. Still, I appreciate you looking out for me, so thank you.

Originally Posted by Smallblkguy
Can working out raise testosterone? But you don’t want to have testosterone?


I believe so, but I’m getting testosterone right now anyway because I’m not on my hormones and haven’t been on them for about 5 months now excluding the week I took some of the leftovers I had been holding onto.

Originally Posted by Killawhite
It is how it is and theres no way to change it unless youll do PE.
You should feel lucky, some people lost 2-3 inches while on HRT.


Yeah.. I am aware of that. I’ve been living in fear of losing even more size ever since I discovered that it was smaller. Even though I haven’t lost as much as others, it’s still painful for me, and makes me extremely depressed. I don’t want to be average.. I feel like this probably sounds childish but I just don’t. I want to exceptional, to have an amazing body for my partner, a body that they’d be unlikely to find with anyone else. I can’t find the will to live if all I have to strive for is average. I feel like basically all my life I’ve been suffering, and that isn’t even just that I’ve had to live as a boy when I’m a girl on the inside. I haven’t had it easy, and if all I have to look forward to is an unremarkable average existence then I simply don’t have it in me to keep going.

Sorry again for all the rambling and for the super long post. Thank you though for everyone who has replied and who reads my posts. I appreciate it a lot.

Always made me wonder how people can actually even think of changing their sex, it’s just the weirdest thing ever I swear (no disrespect intended).

Wish you the best of your journey here, good luck and keep it positive.

Velvet just keep up the newbie routine and you will see a difference after a while,it worked for me big time.

Originally Posted by Velvet
Well, I tried the newbie routine for the first time tonight and I have to say it felt extremely difficult. Having to get up to reheat the hot wrap had me worried about it cooling off and if I was heating it well enough. I also had difficulty with massaging it through the cloth, as I wasn’t entirely sure what I should be doing, and what I was doing was causing me to get erect at some points.

After the 5 minutes of hot wrapping, I moved on to attempting to stretch. I attempted the Simple Manual Stretches method from the Newbie Guide but could not get a good grip on it to save my life. My hands kept slipping even after I dried them, and even when I tried with a tissue. I think my hands were sweating as well, it’s another problem I have. I also tried the grip I’ve used a little bit when I’ve stretched it dry and at room/body temperature which normally works but I still couldn’t hold it this way either. I also noticed that it wasn’t stretching nearly as well or as far as it does when I’ve done dry room/body temperature stretches, possibly because I was semi-erect from the hot wrapping and massages during it.

I did the jelqing afterward with lotion and I also felt I had some difficulty with that. Some of the problems I had included difficulty having the motion last three seconds, difficulty not being over 80% erect, difficulty with feeling like I’m going to climax if I keep going, and near the end, difficulty maintaining my erection over maybe 50% if I had to guess.

The 2nd hot wrapping went as well as the first one I think. This is definitely the easiest part but I was still unsure if I was doing it correctly. Regardless of that, it felt nice.

The last part, the kegels, I actually had to look into this a lot because I still didn’t understand it at first after reading and watching some things, but once I got it is when I went to attempt the routine. I have to say, these felt very difficult to do, especially the holding them for five seconds part. I think I lost track of how many I was doing because I was also trying to track how many seconds I was holding them. It’s tough to count the time I’m holding them and count the number that I’ve done. It could just be placebo too but I could’ve sworn I used to have a much easier time doing this before the hormones, which was also before I knew what I was even doing was kegels. I used to be able to flex like that relatively easily so I was caught offguard by it feeling so difficult tonight.

I actually had similar problems so here is what I do. I tend to do my jelq routine with my shower reason why is because the hot water and steamy environment allow for the same amount of heat maintenance.

I start the routine by either allowing the hot water to run over my unit directly or a soak a towel first and lay it ontop of my unit while I sit in the shower and allow hot water to continuously soak the towel. Once ready to me massaging is basically fluffing to an extent, get a little fluff going and you can do bends to really stretch your unit laterally.

As for stretching I solved my problem by doing 2 things. I either grab at the base with an OK grip (pointer finger and thumb)and pull up, it engorges the unit above my fingers and pulls on the base getting a good base stretch. 2nd I do a v-grip (theres a thread here somewhere but phone at 12% on work so I’ll link later)and stretch the entire unit in 2 clock wise turns and 2 counter clock wise turns holding the pull at N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW for between 30seconds to 1 min. I release my unit after every hold and begin at the next direction. I do all these before my fluffing/massaging. There are excellent tutorials on another site (note sure I can link here but I’ll PM them when I get home)

After fluff/massage I stand up and face away from the hot water and use my lotion of preference to do my standard jelqs and when I need to reapply I heat or I’ve become too hard (I try to stay between 30%-70% erection) or I complete a set I turn back around and face the hot shower and allow it to run over my unit and rinse. I do this however many times until I’m done. I don’t do cool downs.

Bonus:kegels I recommend not doing them for you imo because you struggle getting hard too easily during the routine and kegels would only promote getting erect. I’d just do them separately during other times in the day. I usually do 20 each time I remember. And it actually helped with ejaculation, I actually shoot now so it’s a great little on the side thing to do.

Best of luck and I’ll actually keep checking in on this thread!


Starting (08/2011): BPEL 5.5, MSEG 5

Current (11/2018): BPEL 8, MSEG 5.75, BEG 6

Originally Posted by Accro

Always made me wonder how people can actually even think of changing their sex, it’s just the weirdest thing ever I swear (no disrespect intended).

Technically Velvet isn’t changing sex, because to do so it would have to change penis to a artificial vagina.

Go watch that movie The Danish Girl, so you can understand the why.


started April 2017 BPEL 17cm x 13,8cm EG Last measurement BPEL 19,5cm x 14,5 cm EG

My progress, thoughts and pictures

Its so interesting. I used to think the tranies didnt matter her penis, that is, they only wanted be as a woman.


Inicio 19/11/16: 15,5 cm longitud y 13.5 grosor

Actual (Después 2 años y 3 meses): 17 cm longitud y 15.5 grosor

Meta: 18-19 cm longitud y 16 grosor

Hi Velvet, I also wanted to reach out to welcome you to Thunder’s Place. I’m inspired by your courage to find your true authentic self in the way that is right for you. I think reaching out to this community could be very helpful. I also wanted to encourage you to reach out to any of the online trans-support communities, as other MtF may have similar experiences. And, I hear that you don’t have insurance right now, but some of the elements of your specific situation could be helpful to run by a doctor when you have the opportunity. There may also be an LGBT community center somewhere near you (even a long drive away) that could have medical support at a discount or be able to direct you to providers with sliding scales.

That said, noticing you also struggle with the grip while stretching, my favorite is to stretch in the shower (and use the shower as my warm-up too, and then run the hot water over my dick while stretching). I use the wash cloth to help with my grip and find it works wonders :) I also use the wash cloth if I do the warm-up out of the shower with the hot-water wash cloth. Then I use the wash cloth to grip my dick for stretches as well.


BEGINNING : BPEL 6", MSEG 4.6", NBPFL-Hang ~4" x 4", BPFSL 5.8"

11 MONTHS : BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5", NBPFL-Hang ~4.4" x 4.4", BPFSL 6.8"

MY PROGRESS: Affirming My Cock: EZduzzit's PE Journey

Great newbie routine if you haven’t seen it already:

Linear Newbie Routine

It is nice because it ramps up slowly.

See this thread for the rationale for doing such a routine:

Is starting out lesser necessarily better

Velvet, it sounds like some of your stretching difficulty is residual moister from warming up with a wash cloth? You could try a rice sock instead. Literally just uncooked rice in a sock—you microwave it, and it stays warm for a while. Or an electric hotpad.

I had similar concerns about the heat not lasting very long, so I switched to continuous heat. I just sit with a space heater pointed at my junk the whole time. Most of the big gainers use some form of continuous heat setup, usually an infared lamp.

The other difficulties you mentioned are typical newbie stuff. You’ll figure out how to grip things and manage your erection level as your technique improves. You may not gain for a month or two while your figuring it out. For now, keep at it—and when you get too hard, stop, and let it go down.


Why the Smithsonian? Because you could walk around it for a week and not see the whole thing.

One more piece of advice, about mindset instead of technique: Work on caring a little less about penis size.

I know—it’s contradictory—but I say it with all kindness. By all means, work to get back what you lost and then some. But the more you can bring yourself to a practical perspective, the better you’ll feel.

So try to internalize these points:

  • A really big penis comes with it’s own challenges—like being uncomfortable for some partners and difficult/impractical for oral and/or anal sex with most partners. Also, being more visible through clothing, which is an even bigger issue if you’d like to be able to pass in women’s clothing.
  • Most women care don’t care very much. Of those women who do care, most only care moderately. It’s a bonus, not an essential. I’ll bet queer women fall pretty heavily into the don’t-care camp.
  • Queer men tend to care more, but probably have less practical use for a really big one—because limited to oral & anal sex.
  • I imagine the dating pool of people into girls with dicks is not huge. The people in it are probably thrilled to have you at all, whatever size dick you have.

Again, I don’t want you to feel chastised or unwelcome. I’m here, too. I started with a perfectly good dick and decided I’d feel sexier with a slightly impractical dick. You do you. But you’re dealing with a lot of body dysmorphia already. The more you feel like, “I can walk away from this if it doesn’t work,” the better off you’ll be.

Why the Smithsonian? Because you could walk around it for a week and not see the whole thing.

Wow, I honestly wasn’t expecting all the replies and support I’ve gotten. Thank you very much for everything, I appreciate it a lot.

Originally Posted by Accro
Always made me wonder how people can actually even think of changing their sex, it’s just the weirdest thing ever I swear (no disrespect intended).

Wish you the best of your journey here, good luck and keep it positive.


It’s alrighty, no offense taken. It’s not something everyone can really understand and I don’t expect them to. I’ve had a longing to be a girl since before I ever had any sexual thoughts. When I was really young I actually couldn’t understand why I couldn’t be a girl, why I couldn’t wear what they did, and look like how they did. It also never occured to me that they had different parts than I did. I thought we both had the same thing, after all, I was told it was a pee pee, so I figured you needed one to pee haha. Once I learned that they did have different parts, I actually started to hate having a penis and wanted to get rid of it so badly because I felt it was what was getting in the way of me being a girl. Eventually exposure to certain pornography made me kinda realize and feel like having a penis wasn’t really stopping me from being a girl, or at the very least, from being feminine. I know some people feel like you need to have a vagina to be a girl, and a penis to be a boy, and I don’t hold it against them for feeling that way, but for me, I feel like I can live as a girl so long as the rest of me resembles one. Nobody really sees what I have in my pants in my day-to-day life, only someone I’ve grown close enough to be intimate with will see it, and long before it came to that I would have opened up to them about myself and my body.

Thank you for the encouragement and wishing my luck, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Thickmario
Velvet just keep up the newbie routine and you will see a difference after a while, it worked for me big time.


Thank you, I couldn’t do it last night and I don’t think I’ll be able to do it tonight. I had some heavy real life stuff come up that had me a total wreck yesterday and most of today. I think things have become positive again though so I’m hoping to jump back in tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by Bronzeglitter
I actually had similar problems so here is what I do. I tend to do my jelq routine with my shower reason why is because the hot water and steamy environment allow for the same amount of heat maintenance.


Thank you for the advice! I think I’ll give his a try next time I shower. I already was in the habit of making myself get hard and keeping it up for a good amount of time as some form of exercise (though I don’t know how much benefit it actually had) so I think applying this to that routine will be worth it. Also sorry I trimmed your post down so my post wouldn’t take up as much space. I hope it’s okay.

Originally Posted by Bronzeglitter
Best of luck and I’ll actually keep checking in on this thread!


Thank you again! I’m grateful you’re interested and want to help.

Originally Posted by c3ifador
Technically Velvet isn’t changing sex, because to do so it would have to change penis to a artificial vagina.


Yeah, it’s more so changing gender. I want to be visibly female every way I can excluding having sex reassignment surgery. I think being a girl with a penis isn’t really a bad thing and I know there are people out there who are into that kind of thing.

Originally Posted by heavy5
Its so interesting. I used to think the tranies didnt matter her penis, that is, they only wanted be as a woman.


Some hate having one to the point it gives them severe depression. Others are indifferent, or okay, or like having one.

Originally Posted by EZduzzit
Hi Velvet, I also wanted to reach out to welcome you to Thunder’s Place. I’m inspired by your courage to find your true authentic self in the way that is right for you. I think reaching out to this community could be very helpful. I also wanted to encourage you to reach out to any of the online trans-support communities, as other MtF may have similar experiences. And, I hear that you don’t have insurance right now, but some of the elements of your specific situation could be helpful to run by a doctor when you have the opportunity. There may also be an LGBT community center somewhere near you (even a long drive away) that could have medical support at a discount or be able to direct you to providers with sliding scales.

That said, noticing you also struggle with the grip while stretching, my favorite is to stretch in the shower (and use the shower as my warm-up too, and then run the hot water over my dick while stretching). I use the wash cloth to help with my grip and find it works wonders :) I also use the wash cloth if I do the warm-up out of the shower with the hot-water wash cloth. Then I use the wash cloth to grip my dick for stretches as well.


Thank you! I’m very grateful to be so welcomed here. I have tried reaching out to online communities before but its been a bit tricky, and a lot of the time they’ve told me I should just make peace with what has happened to me down there. I agree with you about the seeing a doctor thing and I would like to do so before I try doing something like hormones again. I had to see one to get on them in the first place but I want to see one again too. I want to monitor things more closely and be able to get advice and opinions from them. I’ll have to look into the community center stuff you mentioned as well. I’ll give using the wash cloth and doing stuff in the shower a try next time. Thank you again, for welcoming me and for all the advice. :)

Originally Posted by The Smithsonian
Velvet, it sounds like some of your stretching difficulty is residual moister from warming up with a wash cloth? You could try a rice sock instead. Literally just uncooked rice in a sock—you microwave it, and it stays warm for a while. Or an electric hotpad.

I had similar concerns about the heat not lasting very long, so I switched to continuous heat. I just sit with a space heater pointed at my junk the whole time. Most of the big gainers use some form of continuous heat setup, usually an infared lamp.

The other difficulties you mentioned are typical newbie stuff. You’ll figure out how to grip things and manage your erection level as your technique improves. You may not gain for a month or two while your figuring it out. For now, keep at it—and when you get too hard, stop, and let it go down.


Unfortunately that’s not really an option for me right now. Thank you for the advice and encouragement though. When it becomes possible for me I may give that stuff a try because it seems like a good way to do it from what you’ve described.

Originally Posted by The Smithsonian
One more piece of advice, about mindset instead of technique: Work on caring a little less about penis size.

I know—it’s contradictory—but I say it with all kindness. By all means, work to get back what you lost and then some. But the more you can bring yourself to a practical perspective, the better you’ll feel.

So try to internalize these points:

  • A really big penis comes with it’s own challenges—like being uncomfortable for some partners and difficult/impractical for oral and/or anal sex with most partners. Also, being more visible through clothing, which is an even bigger issue if you’d like to be able to pass in women’s clothing.
  • Most women care don’t care very much. Of those women who do care, most only care moderately. It’s a bonus, not an essential. I’ll bet queer women fall pretty heavily into the don’t-care camp.
  • Queer men tend to care more, but probably have less practical use for a really big one—because limited to oral & anal sex.
  • I imagine the dating pool of people into girls with dicks is not huge. The people in it are probably thrilled to have you at all, whatever size dick you have.

Again, I don’t want you to feel chastised or unwelcome. I’m here, too. I started with a perfectly good dick and decided I’d feel sexier with a slightly impractical dick. You do you. But you’re dealing with a lot of body dysmorphia already. The more you feel like, “I can walk away from this if it doesn’t work,” the better off you’ll be.


Thank you. I know what you’re saying is right, and I have been trying to. I am bi so I’ve worried about being able to please both guys and girls depending on how I end up in a relationship with. You’re probably right about the last point. I think one of the things that makes me feel this way is that a lot of pornography of girls with dicks they have either suuuper huge penises, often times at sizes that aren’t even possible in reality, or very small ones that never get used or are made fun of. I don’t want to be the latter. :( There’s a lot of emphasis on bigger being sexier, even just from a visual standpoint, so it’s difficult to let go of wanting that. :( I feel like the same applies to my breasts and butt too.

I agree with you though, that I need to try to have a better mindset about this. I appreciate you being real with me about it and for the advice and encouragement. Thank you.

There nothing wrong with wanting to have a functional penis. I found this site for that reason and it help me so much. There so much you can do stop and reverse the symptoms of E.D. And from my reading on this forum a lot of people have gotten size back from doing P.E. to. So I believe it possible you can gain your size back also. Just my advice that journeying into P.E. is a long slow process. I’ve been doing this for years and still learning and improving.

Once again this community amazes me in their kindness and compassion.

Velvet, your gender identity is whatever makes you happy and whatever allows you to live your best life to your fullest potential. You are welcome here as a human being with a penis and as such are no different than any one of us. We want you to recover your confidence on the inside first and on the outside second. I don’t think there is anyone here who would experience losing an inch in length and a quarter inch in girth and not be completely bummed. Regardless of how it happened, you have all of our sympathy and support. The good thing is that if you had the size already, it’s a lot easier to get it back as all of the mechanics are still there. I lost about a half inch due to aging and a stationary job. I was able to gain that back in about 4 weeks of the newbie routine and gained a second half inch after 8 weeks. My recommendation to you would be to focus on the technique. I mean really focus your inner attention on it while you are doing it. I recommend doing it in the dark and shutting out all distraction. Don’t count or worry about anything except technique and how it feels. Keep the force on the light side as you figure out your coordination as it relates to the feeling you are having inside your penis. This is your proper form. As you work into a routine, try to always achieve this proper form. Always do what feels right. If you feel uncomfortable or it hurts, then stop and do it again the next day. After a few weeks the soreness will stop. It’s been 6 months for me and I still do my routine with my eyes closed and find it very meditative and relaxing. Try to think positive thoughts throughout your routine. Perhaps tell yourself that you are beautiful and nothing will prevent you from living your best life. I believe it’s better to commit to the idea that you are doing this less for size and more for being a better lover. The size will come, but you will find erection quality and stamina, along with listening to your partner are more important than size to your lover. As you get in touch with yourself and find self love for your body, that confidence is a bigger turn on than an impressive penis. Best of luck.


START 1-3-2018 @ 7.25" BPEL X 5.5" MSEG - CURRENT = 8.6" BPEL X 6.1" MSEG

ULTIMATE GOAL - 9" BPEL X 6.5" MSEG X Good EQ

Current ROUTINE - Manual work and clamping - Groundswell Progress - 43, new to PE

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 AM.