Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Trans girl penis size problems

Trans girl penis size problems

Hello, I’m new here. I’m not entirely sure where to put this thread, but I’m desperately reaching out for help as I feel like I’m almost completely out of hope at this point.

As the title states, I’m a trans girl (MtF) who’s having some problems with her penis size. I was on hormone replacement therapy for about three years I want to say. Estradiol for estrogen, and Spironolactone for my testosterone suppressant. During my time on the hormones, I noticed my penis (and balls) shrinking which caused me a significant amount of depression. I am a girl on the inside, but I was okay with having a penis, and I’d go as far as to say that I had actually grown to like what I had. I also did not want to pursue extreme surgical procedures like sex reassignment surgery. My BPEL before hormones was around 7.5” give or take depending on the day, and the NBPEL was a little bit under 7”, I want to say the circumference as around 5” as well but I never sufficiently measured it, as I was only focused on length at the time. It may not seem like much to some people here but I was happy with it and it made me feel more confident about my body. Ever since my time on hormones though, I’m down to a BPEL of around 6.5”, and a NBPEL of around 6”, sometimes less. My circumference always seems to measure 4.5” now and my flaccid length is so small it’s heartbreaking, as often times there’s only around 2.5” NBPL visible. Some of the people who I’ve talked to about this treat me like I’m crazy for being upset about this, or try to tell me that size doesn’t matter and that it’s about how I use it, or that I can get good at oral, or that because I’m trans I shouldn’t care about my penis and should be happy that it’s smaller. The complete lack of understanding only causes me more pain really. Even as a girl, it’s hard for me to feel attractive/sexy without a big penis, and with what has happened to me in general.. :c

I’ve been off the hormones for a few months now although not by choice but due to real life circumstances causing me to lose my insurance coverage. I did briefly take them again somewhat recently for a few days, maybe a week, because I still had some left from when I had to stop, and was upset about my appearance becoming more masculine again, as well as I was worrying my hair was falling out. Anyway, during this time I was extremely disappointed that I haven’t seemed to get any of my size back that I’ve lost. It’s been quite devastating really as I used to try to comfort myself mentally saying that if I did quit, it should come back, since the equipment is still there.

One of the things I have noticed is that even when in its flaccid state my penis is sometimes still hard in the middle, and that the elasticity of it in general feels greatly reduced compared to what it was like before I ever started the hormone therapy. I used to be able to stretch it 7” but now I’m lucky if I can get it to like 5.5”. Sometimes I wonder if it’s like, retracted inward to be more like a clitoris, or if the hormones caused some of the shaft to be remodeled into something similar to the labia, as I’ve noticed when I’m not erect that there’s hood-like shape around the base of my penis that I know wasn’t there before. When I am erect the base of my penis is also noticeably different than it was before, like the where the veins are, and how the base is shaped. The base of my penis used to be fairly thin and curved upward, but now the base is around the same thickness as the rest of the shaft. What it really looks and feels like is that I lost the bottom portion of my penis.

I apologize because I feel like I’m kinda rambling, but I’m in such a state of despair that I can’t even focus my thoughts very well. I guess I was wondering if it’s even possible to help me or fix me. I still want to feminize myself and pursue my transition, but I’m considering alternative methods than hormones now, and I desperately would like to get back what I lost. Is there even anyone here who has experience or knowledge with this kind of situation or something similar. I want to believe maybe PE stuff can save me but it all seems like it might be too good to be true, and I’m sorry for feeling that way. I’d like to be proven wrong if I can, because I feel like my life depends on it. I’ve been feeling like I don’t even want to live anymore if I can’t fix myself. I’m kind of worried though that I may not even be eligible for PE due to how my penis feels and functions now. The whole issue I described with it not even really being soft when it’s not erect, and the greatly reduced elasticity has me very afraid I’ve permanently ruined myself. If it really is possible for me to save myself though, and if this does work, I can see myself wanting to go even further than what I had before, as I feel like the bigger my penis is the more attractive and sexy I’ll feel, which will help my self-esteem a lot I think.

At the moment I don’t really have the ability to buy anything for PE, so I was wondering what kind of things I can or should be doing to try to make progress, or if that’s even possible really. I’d like to be able to make progress while I wait for the opportunity to have disposable income again for equipment and anything else that could help me with this.

Sorry again for all the rambling and if this post comes off as very disorganized. As I said before I’m a total wreck mentally over all of this and even over other issues in my life. I think if I can have my hope restored for this and to be able to get back what I lost it’ll take a big burden off of me. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this and to anyone who can help me.

How do you know the meds didn’t just ruin your erection quality?

Originally Posted by Smallblkguy
How do you know the meds didn’t just ruin your erection quality?

I was always still able to get hard, and I’m still able to get hard now. Well, I shouldn’t say always, some days I’m too depressed to get it up all the way. It’s hard to be aroused when you don’t even want to live. But otherwise I never felt like I really had a problem getting hard. Thank you for the reply by the way.

Don’t be too depressed you still are a good size, still strong and keep up with PE

You are still pretty long and basically average in girth, so my first piece of advice would be not to stress too much.

My understanding (admittedly not deeply informed) is that the hormones typically cause shrinkage and interfere with erections. However, as long as you can get an erection now, I don’t see why you can’t start doing the newbie routine. You can make some gains now and hopefully that will offset any future loss. And maybe doing it while you’re on the meds will help combat any shrinkage and impotence.

Here’s your hope: I gained 1” in length and .25” in girth in 6 months of the newbie routine, and I am continuing to grow through clamping. You don’t need to spend any money to get started—in fact you shouldn’t be doing anything but the newbie routine until gains have stopped.

Advice on getting started:

  1. Read the forum. There’s a lot of good advice here. Use the advanced search before asking a question, but don’t be afraid to post.
  2. Plant-oil lubes seem to work best for wet jelqing. Coconut oil is very popular, because it’s not liquid at room temp. I use a 50/50 mix of shea butter and olive oil for the same reason. Other people use massage oil.
  3. A tissue can really help you grip the head of your penis when stretching.
  4. Constant heat is a good idea, if you can figure out a setup that works for you. People think infrared lamps are best, but if you have a space heater, just point it at your junk and you don’t have to buy anything.
  5. Start a progress thread so that the veteran gainers can chime in with advice and encouragement. Take photos now, whether you intend to post them or not. You’ll be glad to have them later. Take good measurements now for the same reasons.
  6. Then don’t measure more than once a month; it’ll just stress you out. Gains are slow. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
  7. Bear in mind that you might not even gain at all for a couple of months, as you figure out proper technique.

Finally, I would suggest staying away from the supplement side of things. You’re already trying to change your body chemistry; you don’t need anything else messing with that. Plus some of them are intended to boost your testosterone, which is the opposite of what you’re trying to do.

Good luck! I hope that you end up with a body you feel at home in, whatever shape and size that might be.


Why the Smithsonian? Because you could walk around it for a week and not see the whole thing.

Welcome to Thunder’s Velvet, glad to have you abord!

Originally Posted by Velvet
At the moment I don’t really have the ability to buy anything for PE, so I was wondering what kind of things I can or should be doing to try to make progress, or if that’s even possible really. I’d like to be able to make progress while I wait for the opportunity to have disposable income again for equipment and anything else that could help me with this.


We can find progress and meet goals just by using our hands, or manual exercises as we call here. By searching through progress reports, we can clearly see practitioners gaining with manuals, some even making an entire carrer with them.

A fact about equipments is that they can provide comfortably a higher strain for longer periods of time, this cannot be denied or overlooked.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 7.8” x 5.0” (5.2" BEG)

My pictures

What a crazy world we live in.

Normal PE focused on tunica work.
You can work up to heavy hanging and clamping. An extender might help too.

That said it seems you have some psychological problems which doesn’t go along well with intense PE.
There is always a big possibility to injure yourself with PE making matters worse.
But if you do quality PE you can surely impact the tissue to be bigger.

One question, maybe unrelated, I have is, do you tuck and is your dick straight or bent?
I noticed that trans who tuck(maybe since puberty) have often very loosely anchored dicks bent to one side.
I theorized that tucking back after doing PE for extended time can increase size.

Originally Posted by Accro
What a crazy world we live in.

Yeah,
I know this not related but let me ask??

Are you The Famous Uchiha Obito?😊😁😆


Start BPEL 5.31 NBPEL 5.07 EHG 3.75 EMG 4.48 EBG 4.80

Now BPFSL 7.92 BPEL 7.50 /6.78 BP usable for sex NBPEL 5.67 EHG 4.61 EMG 5 EBG 5.12

New Goal BPFSL 8.5 BPEL 8 NBPEL 6 5 EMG 5.5 EBG 5.6 EHG 5

Originally Posted by brown dick 6.5 x 6.5
Yeah,
I know this not related but let me ask??

Are you The Famous Uchiha Obito?😊😁😆

Just a general manga lover. Obito is a sick character though, great personality.

Thank you for all the replies. I would quote and thank everyone separately but that would take up a lot of space. I’m going to look into all the things that were mentioned, but I really appreciate all the posts and support because you’ve given me hope again.

Originally Posted by Lenny
Welcome to Thunder’s Velvet, glad to have you abord!


Thank you! I’m grateful a place like this exists.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
One question, maybe unrelated, I have is, do you tuck and is your dick straight or bent?
I noticed that trans who tuck(maybe since puberty) have often very loosely anchored dicks bent to one side.
I theorized that tucking back after doing PE for extended time can increase size.


I have not tucked before. My penis isn’t perfectly straight, but it’s mostly straight. It curves very slightly to the side, to the point that it’s barely noticeable, and it curves upward a little bit as well.

Depression has ruined my erection as well. I know that can be hard. Hopefully you work on that. I know I trying.

Hi, look when you stopped taking hormones or cause unbalance in testosterone in a body of a man it simply causes erectile disfunction and one of consequences of low testosterone is depression. What makes you have an erection is testosterone, so you caused it to yourself, I am not saying that you are wrong doing that, but I bet your doctor might have advised you that before prescribing the new hormone intake.

I wouldn’t recommend to you do jelq, I know it might be hard to you but I recommend you to do the angion method, it will improve your erection quality and also the length and girth, I bet the Angion method will make you have gains in 2 weeks because your shrinking problem and loss of penis size might be recent. Along with that stretch the penis always when you can, not for too long, just like one minute every time you remember it.

Sorry if my question may be to personal, but what level do you want to reach with transitioning to a tranny?

Because there are kind of trannies that have no erection at all and prefer to receive their pleasure through the ass and prostate, to that ones that are not so sissy enough that use their penis to penetration. And a therapy that put into your body hormones that decrease testosterone levels and increase other hormones like estrogen will always do that to you, even though you regain the size you had and improve it because of PE, once you start with hormones again, this will happen all over again.


started April 2017 NBPEL 16,5cm x 14cm EG last measurement December 2017 NBPEL 18cm x 14cm EG

Next Goal BPEL 20cm x 14cm or NBPEL 19 x 14cm Main Goal NPBEL 20cm x 15cm

My progress, thoughts and pictures

I think you can gain back what you lost and just continue your exercises when you start hormones again. Hope you find your happiness. Just get started and see what happens. But definitely start with the newbie program.


Started 5.5 x 4.2 Feb 2015

Current 7.25 x 5.5 - 6.25 Base girth Just gained 1/16 again with clamping! I’m measuring 7.5 sporadically!

Goal 9 x 6

Originally Posted by c3ifador
Sorry if my question may be to personal, but what level do you want to reach with transitioning to a tranny?

c3ifador, “tranny” is really considered a rude word or slur. Your question was phrased politely, and I see that you are in Brazil, so I assume it’s just a mistake because English is your second language. The polite term for Velvet is “trans.” She is a trans woman.


Why the Smithsonian? Because you could walk around it for a week and not see the whole thing.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How to deal with my penis size anxiety and insecurityjon.carraxMen's Sexual Health207-16-2018 03:53 PM
Thundersplace Pe Database Statistical AnalysisGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics1211-05-2014 04:35 PM
How to respond if someone ask my penis size?m21648Penis Enlargement Basics9007-24-2012 09:15 PM
Penis size is not that important, my routine, goalsfrom6to_Penis Enlargement Basics4306-11-2007 08:11 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 AM.