Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tom Hubbard’s ONE THING newbie challenge

Is there a consensus on time for the three step routine? Tried a few sessions yesterday, took about 7 minutes each.

Originally Posted by dookie9
Look in my log , I just measured him and got 7.7 ” SFL .
Was about 7.3 ” SFL before .
I’m just being lazy and wanted to see if I could get the same effect by combining them .
Seems okay .

Now the acid test is whether your EL has increased as well—?

Not being lazy, just indulging the Murkan passion for efficiency! However, for me the inner pull and the shaft pull are two completely different things. By the 2nd or 3rd set, when I’m slightly engorged, the inner grip finds an easy pull on what feels like the back end of the ballooning CC. That results in a powerful, deep lig-pulling sensation. The shaft pull basically replaces jelq with a safer grip: works the CC nicely, but doesn’t provide a strong lig pull.

OTOH, the shaft pull can morph into a head pull no problem. In fact, it’s quite a smooth move. Try it. Explaining it clearly, however, is a problem.

Dooks, I don’t know how others feel, but I find that calling your penis “him” instead of “it” makes for confusing reading. For the sake of clarity, you might want to stick to “it.” (Or give “him” a name ;-)

Meanwhile, congratulations on your success so far!

i’m doing 5 minutes of stretching and reps of these pinch pulls, and they do feel better than an OK grip

question though, should i alternate hands between reps or should i do 10-10 like it says in the taking it to the next level? today, i did 5 minutes of stretching followed by 80 pinch pull jelqs alternating


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Just wanted to add something about the “inner pull”, one has to be careful doing it not to pinch the nerve or whatever is in there.

First time I attempted, after the workout I had pain at the left side of the base.
Second attempt yesterday I did it more carefully and still got tiny bit pain.

So make sure you’re pinching the CC when doing the inner pull, not just anything you grab in there.

Originally Posted by penewbie
Just wanted to add something about the “inner pull”, one has to be careful doing it not to pinch the nerve or whatever is in there.

First time I attempted, after the workout I had pain at the left side of the base.
Second attempt yesterday I did it more carefully and still got tiny bit pain.

So make sure you’re pinching the CC when doing the inner pull, not just anything you grab in there.


Thanks penewbie.

This concern appears in the discussion of BTB (Behind The Balls) jelqing, and I could easily identify with it there, but haven’t experienced that myself approaching from the top. I’ve added a warning to that page.

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron

question though, should i alternate hands between reps or should i do 10-10 like it says in the taking it to the next level?

I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to, but I suggest doing ten reps with one hand, then switching.

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard
I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to, but I suggest doing ten reps with one hand, then switching.

Thanks Tom! That was the response I was looking for. Would you recommend Jelq 2.0 for a beginner? I’d probably only do the 2nd step for maybe 50-100 reps along with my bathmate.


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Thanks Tom! That was the response I was looking for. Would you recommend Jelq 2.0 for a beginner? I’d probably only do the 2nd step for maybe 50-100 reps along with my bathmate.
Hey Aaron,

This is where you can help me: I’m hardly a beginner! Yes, I’m envisioning this as one-size-fits-all. Whether a newbie can hurt himself with Jelq 2.0 remains to be seen. I wouldn’t ask you to do that (I have a software developer who admires my ability to “break” his apps, even though I’m not trying…), but it would be very helpful to have your feedback…do you see newbie issues I should be aware of?

Also, guys who are cut vs uncut (I’m cut but partially restored).

I have an awesome 5-letter URL now that I’m not allowed to post, but you can find it on Google Plus: (in profile)

Tom,

I’ve just asked you to stop spamming your URL all over the place and your g+ id is in your profile. Come on, we’ve discussed this already, no need to act all hard done by.

For anyone who needs it, the link to Tom’s site was posted here (though maybe not 5 letters):

GoyimEnanthate - Tom Hubbard’s ONE THING newbie challenge


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard
Now the acid test is whether your EL has increased as well—?

Not being lazy, just indulging the Murkan passion for efficiency! However, for me the inner pull and the shaft pull are two completely different things. By the 2nd or 3rd set, when I’m slightly engorged, the inner grip finds an easy pull on what feels like the back end of the ballooning CC. That results in a powerful, deep lig-pulling sensation. The shaft pull basically replaces jelq with a safer grip: works the CC nicely, but doesn’t provide a strong lig pull.

OTOH, the shaft pull can morph into a head pull no problem. In fact, it’s quite a smooth move. Try it. Explaining it clearly, however, is a problem.

Dooks, I don’t know how others feel, but I find that calling your penis “him” instead of “it” makes for confusing reading. For the sake of clarity, you might want to stick to “it.” (Or give “him” a name ;-)

Meanwhile, congratulations on your success so far!

Thanks Tom . I get what you say about the inner pull .
I find that to be correct .
Thanks for the clarity .

Oh , his name is “peck” LOL !!!
dooks out !!!


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Originally Posted by memento
Tom,

I’ve just asked you to stop spamming your URL all over the place and your g+ id is in your profile. Come on, we’ve discussed this already, no need to act all hard done by.

For anyone who needs it, the link to Tom’s site was posted here (though maybe not 5 letters):

GoyimEnanthate - Tom Hubbard’s ONE THING newbie challenge

Mem,
No offense taken, and no offense meant. I’m actually not sure what you mean by “all hard done by,” though I can guess.

I really appreciate all our interaction during the past year: your awakening me to the need to be mobile/responsive design aware, insights into php (about which I still mostly remain clueless). I have responded to your restrictions by not posting links. Unfortunately (to me) my attempt to become an indivdual again in webspace has left me invisible to search engines, a situation I trust will resolve now that I have a vaild domain name. Meanwhile, no one even searching for me by name can find current content though search engines.

I am not trying to abuse Thundersplace. I adore Thundersplace. Would nominate ThunderSS for the Nobel (inventor of dynamite) Peace Prize.

Peace, and apologies for my deviation from hive mind.

Tom,

I know you think your 3-step workout/jelq 2.0 is the best thing since jelq sticks which were the best thing since the AFB. You’ll probably think your next thing is better than the 3-step workout/jelq 2.0 (which would make sense). There’s no hive mind here, there are thousands of people doing loads of different things at different stages in their PE journey. Even in this thread you’ll see a bunch of people taking stuff you’ve done and repurposing it to fit in their routines, with their own tweaks.

All this is great. It’s kind of the point of a forum, someone has an initial idea and then people adapt it. Your inner pulls are variations of the JAI stretch, your shaft pull is a jelq with an overhand OK (even if done flaccid). Routines are great. I’ve done a few routine threads myself. People take them and run with them and if they get gains you helped someone else.

I don’t think you actually need a website to make a difference to other people. In fact a forum is probably a pretty effective way of doing it. We spend a lot of time trying to make this place work better for people trying to impart information. Of course you need a website if you want to become a brand. Thunder’s Place became a brand unintentionally and Thunder probably regrets starting it and the time it’s taken. I’m pretty happy that I’m not a brand, though I’ve toyed with the idea for a joke that turned into anything but.

In regard to changes of address, they are hard, they almost always impact your visibility in search. It’s a bit like changing your phone number and only telling the people you know and then being surprised that people who don’t know you can’t phone you. You have to give it time or go the unethical route (like another PE site that will remain nameless). Read up about link building on SEO blogs etc. if you are really interested and have lots of time on your hands. It takes a long time for people to find you, for a small proportion to link you and for Google to gain interest.

What’s your stable URL now? Let’s get it in the first post of this thread, so that no one can miss it and you don’t feel worried that people might.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Tom,

I have to say, I like your jelq 2.0 better than traditional wet jelqing. I hated using lube, it felt dirty and simulated masturbation for me. Sometimes I’d even ejaculate during my session

However, I’d say that as a beginner it would be better if I started out with 1 set (which I did) and work up to 3, then to multiple sessions daily. I’m liking it a lot better than wet jelqing.

I’m not sure how much of my future gains can be attributed to your system, however, as I’m using it along with the bathmate hercules that I bought.


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by memento
Tom,

I know you think your 3-step workout/jelq 2.0 is the best thing since jelq sticks which were the best thing since the AFB.

Surprised by your sloppiness, Mem: the Jelq sticks predated the AFB. But yes, the jelq sticks were sorta breakthrough, the AFB major brealthrough. I’ll post evidence in a month or so, but again think Jelq 2.0 is even more major breakthrough.

Let’s revisit it in a year (we’ve got almost two dozen past now, no?). 3-Step Jelq 2.0: either a feverish ego-fueled fantasy of the self-inflated “Tom Hubbard,” or the simplest, cheapest, most effective approach to a bigger dick. Yeah, I’m excited, and expressing that.

Full of shit (once again?). Might could be (wonderful little hokey southern Americanism). I would like to apologize in advance to anyone who doesn’t get results with 3 Step/Jelq 2.0. If that is the case, and you do get results with another technique, please let me know. I’ll shut up.

If someone is full of shit, they deserve to be informed of that fact. That includes the “legendary” Tom Hubbard.

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Tom,

I have to say, I like your jelq 2.0 better than traditional wet jelqing. I hated using lube, it felt dirty and simulated masturbation for me. Sometimes I’d even ejaculate during my session

However, I’d say that as a beginner it would be better if I started out with 1 set (which I did) and work up to 3, then to multiple sessions daily. I’m liking it a lot better than wet jelqing.

I’m not sure how much of my future gains can be attributed to your system, however, as I’m using it along with the bathmate hercules that I bought.


Given this is new, I’d love it if you had feedback from my routine only, but I don’t need attribution. Do what feels right to you.

I appreciate your feedback. Pushing 60 years old, I don’t go instant-wood like a few decades ago, so can’t realistically evaluate this routine from the standpoint of someone a lot younger. I can say, though, that I believe the 3-Step/Jelq 2.0 can be safely done with full erection. As always, though, my ultimate recommendation is that you pay attention to your body, and do what feels right to you.

Which it sounds like you’re doing.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 AM.