Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretching dangers

Stretching dangers

Hey guys.

Second question I haven’t really seen around the forum.

I’ve hear ed that stretching can seriously damage your dorsal nerve.
Is this true?
In my first exploration into the whole PE I was reluctant to stretch but a combination of that and jelqing to powerful the first few weeks got me an annoyed vein and mild ED.

However how realistic is the prospect of screwing up a nerve?


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

Originally Posted by Prominence
Hey guys.

Second question I haven’t really seen around the forum.

I’ve hear ed that stretching can seriously damage your dorsal nerve.
Is this true?
In my first exploration into the whole PE I was reluctant to stretch but a combination of that and jelqing to powerful the first few weeks got me an annoyed vein and mild ED.

However how realistic is the prospect of screwing up a nerve?

Not very likely, can’t really give you a percentage. I’d say less than 1% experience serious problems. I’ve abused my dick so much and it’s still fine :) Well better than fine! It’s awesome.

There’s always exceptions which is why everyone at first needs to take it slow.

Originally Posted by Audacia
Not very likely, can’t really give you a percentage. I’d say less than 1% experience serious problems. I’ve abused my dick so much and it’s still fine :) Well better than fine! It’s awesome.

There’s always exceptions which is why everyone at first needs to take it slow.


That is the reason why I don’t like to stretch a lot :)
But if I stretch I always use two hands to grab the ”sides” rather then the head and stretch that way, so my ligaments do get the force, but the head gets lesser pressure on it.

And indeed, I’ve learned to take it slow and not to want to ”get big fast”.
We’re all here for the long run ;)


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

The only way I feel like I can get a good strech is to grab the head, and tug. I’m also worried this my be a bad way to go about this. I cannot seem to get a good stretch any other way.


Start: Dec 2009 - 5.75 [BPEL] x 5.25 [MSEG] 5.5 [BASE]

April 2010 - 6.00 [BPEL x 5.3 [MSEG] 5.5 [BASE]

Current Goal: - 7.00 NBPEL x 5.75 [MSEG & BASE]

Originally Posted by Audacia
Not very likely, can’t really give you a percentage. I’d say less than 1% experience serious problems. I’ve abused my dick so much and it’s still fine :) Well better than fine! It’s awesome.

There’s always exceptions which is why everyone at first needs to take it slow.

I agree.

Originally Posted by Corvo
The only way I feel like I can get a good strech is to grab the head, and tug. I’m also worried this my be a bad way to go about this. I cannot seem to get a good stretch any other way.

I do the same, I put loads of pressure on my head and it does still get bruised by soon disappears. Try not to have to much trapped blood in the head though and grab slightly lower than the head at first, with the slight skin stretch it will end up by the head.

And at original poster, yes just take it easy, you already have a big size!

Originally Posted by Audacia
I do the same, I put loads of pressure on my head and it does still get bruised by soon disappears. Try not to have to much trapped blood in the head though and grab slightly lower than the head at first, with the slight skin stretch it will end up by the head.

And at original poster, yes just take it easy, you already have a big size!


I know but I want to be HUGE ;)


Current size: 19.5cm by 12.5 cm

Short term goal: 21cm by 14cm

Long term goal: 23cm by 16 cm

I have a QUESTION,

What is the maximum time a day you should stretch?

What is the minimum to get good results??

Someone please answer

Originally Posted by Prominence

I’ve hear ed that stretching can seriously damage your dorsal nerve.
Is this true?

Stretching is awesome!! Injuries are mostly likely with other methods of PE than stretching

It is safe!

Originally Posted by jcgtampa
I have a QUESTION,

What is the maximum time a day you should stretch?

What is the minimum to get good results??

Someone please answer

PE is not science with proof or data of records, studies or researches; we live here on sharing with others and learning from others.

It means is difficult to give accurate time. You may build your time through newbie routine adding in between 5-10 minutes over time. But again, it still being a matter of judgement be your own boss and manage your PE career

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Loading, lengthening, healing.marineraPenis Enlargement64111-06-2017 01:39 AM
Stretching SO vs SD and length gainsryan_bressonPenis Enlargement1009-22-2006 07:34 PM
Scrotum physiology and stretchingslipstreamPenis Enlargement805-11-2006 01:29 PM
My last resort stretching method: Approve or no?JohnnnoPenis Enlargement205-04-2006 08:55 PM
Stretching Fascia--Another BB analogyModestoManPenis Enlargement1809-26-2004 08:47 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.