Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Realistic goal

1234

Realistic goal

Even though I made this account a while ago I never did anything to gain size, but now I want to be bigger so hopefully I will stay motivated enough to do the work. Anyways, does it sound unrealistic to you guys to go from a penis size of 5 inches long and 5 inches in circumference to 8 inches long to 6 inches in circumference? I realize it would likely take several years if possible but I was wondering if it would be even possible at all. Is there anyone known here who has gained around 3 inches in length and 1 in circumference?


Last edited by cocopufs : 04-17-2010 at .

It’s doable, that is, not impossible. Most people don’t gain more than 2 inches in length but then again most people don’t try to gain more than 2 inches of length. I believe 3 inches in length is possible for some people. If that really is your goal then I’d recommend you start as slow as possible and gradually increase your workout over a very long period of time. It will take years.

The 1 inch gain in girth is also possible for most people, but will also take a substantial amount of time.

As for acomplishing both, I don’t know whether training for one aspect will affect training the other, there is disscussion on these boards but none of it is conclusive.

If you are serious about your goals then you should start to spend a whole bunch of time reading around on Thunders.

I think 3 inches is not “realistic.” I don’t disagree that it could be done, but it would take (as Tweaking said), years. That’s years of commitment and avoiding injury. Start slow and in a year, see if you think you can stick with it consistently for another 5 years at least. Also, start with a small goal at first so you don’t get discouraged.


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

It’s not realistic, plain and simple. 3”x1” is a huge gain and I don’t think there’s evidence of anyone gaining that much in both length and girth.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Low chances.

Why do you have to be 8x6?
I mean, set a realistic goal. Like 7*5.5 which is pretty big and doable with commitment.

You don’t have to be 8x6 to be big..


BPEL: 7.25"

HG: ~6.25" | MEG:6.25" | Low shaft EG:6.5" | BG: 7"

I agree with all of the guys here so far that it would be difficult but it is by no means unrealistic. I saw the testimonial of a guy who started at 4 inches and at the time he wrote it, he had made it to 7 with his goal being 8! He gained three inches right there. If he gained the 4th inch he would have doubled his penis size. PM me if you want the link. I could be accused of spamming if I post it here.

Originally Posted by Gyrta
Why do you have to be 8x6?
I mean, set a realistic goal. Like 7*5.5 which is pretty big and doable with commitment.

You don’t have to be 8x6 to be big..

It just seems thats where you enter the range where your out of “normal big” and enter just big. I assumed asking for a 3 inch length gain is asking for a lot ,just wanted to know if it could be done or if anyone knows if it has been done here by someone in any amount of time.

I’m positive you are capable of reaching your goal! Big gains are going to take big time though so just bear that in mind, set yourself smaller gains though for now and increase the goal as your size increases. Good luck!


15/03/10 - Starting size (6.0" length x 5.0" girth) Progress Report

03/09/15 - Current size (6.5" length x 5.5" girth)

??/??/?? - Goal size (8.0" length x 6.0" girth) Syler wants a bigger dick to hurt you with!

Originally Posted by cocopufs
It just seems thats where you enter the range where your out of “normal big” and enter just big. I assumed asking for a 3 inch length gain is asking for a lot ,just wanted to know if it could be done or if anyone knows if it has been done here by someone in any amount of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel

There are some people claming that they have gained 4-5”. But we don’t have any picture proof of anybody that have gained more than 2”.
You started out 1” less than average. I think that you should be very satisfied with a 7x5.5 (even a 7x6 is pretty doable in matter of time).


BPEL: 7.25"

HG: ~6.25" | MEG:6.25" | Low shaft EG:6.5" | BG: 7"

Originally Posted by Gyrta
Why do you have to be 8x6?
I mean, set a realistic goal. Like 7*5.5 which is pretty big and doable with commitment.

You don’t have to be 8x6 to be big..


It not that I have to, just that I sort of want to. To be out of the “normal range”. If it can’t happen then it can’t happen but I’ll just try for like a year and see what happens and what I can realistically expect I guess. Hopefully it can happen though, even if it takes years.


Last edited by cocopufs : 04-17-2010 at .

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213
I agree with all of the guys here so far that it would be difficult but it is by no means unrealistic. I saw the testimonial of a guy who started at 4 inches and at the time he wrote it, he had made it to 7 with his goal being 8! He gained three inches right there. If he gained the 4th inch he would have doubled his penis size. PM me if you want the link. I could be accused of spamming if I post it here.


By no means unrealistic? Come on, don’t get his hopes up. Everything more than 2” is unrealistic to hope for, expecting even 2” is quite optimistic.

If one out of few thousands (or even millions) of guys manages to gain 3” doesn’t make it any less unrealistic.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

This is disappointing, it seems I’m not even expected to break out of the six inch range. I almost feel like there’s no point to doing this. All that work to go from under average to just average. I do appreciate every ones honesty, though. Just a bit disappointed before I even start. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to see what happens.


Last edited by cocopufs : 04-17-2010 at .

Originally Posted by cocopufs
This is a bit disappointing, it seems I’m not even expected to break out of the six inch range. I almost feel like there’s no point to doing this. All that work to go from under average to just average. I do appreciate every ones honesty, though. Just a bit disappointed before I even start.

It’s better to be average than under average. Even if you have to work 1-2 years for it.
You’re starting with decent girth, with atleast 5.5” you’ll be above average in girth witch counts most.

Anyway, your mindset is very wrong and it’s probably best that you don’t do PE or else you’ll only injure yourself.


BPEL: 7.25"

HG: ~6.25" | MEG:6.25" | Low shaft EG:6.5" | BG: 7"

Originally Posted by cocopufs

This is disappointing, it seems I’m not even expected to break out of the six inch range. I almost feel like there’s no point to doing this. All that work to go from under average to just average. I do appreciate every ones honesty, though. Just a bit disappointed before I even start. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to see what happens.

You’re doing PE for all the wrong reasons mate.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
What is a realistic goal for metwinturboPenis Enlargement Basics601-05-2009 04:17 PM
Realistic goaltombaldwinPenis Enlargement Basics706-15-2008 12:14 AM
Successful clampers, I need a realistic girth goaldanglemanPenis Enlargement1510-23-2006 04:35 PM
Realistic goalhal21Penis Enlargement Basics403-30-2006 09:59 PM
Realistic 3-month Goalnin0Penis Enlargement Basics502-27-2006 08:40 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.