Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pump or Hanger

Pump or Hanger

Hi guys, I am pretty new to P.E, so I need your help a lot. Can you guys tell me which device, pump or hanger, is best for the permanent length gain? I have JES extender but I don’t wear it a lot. Now I found Redi-stretcher hanger, and Kaplan electric pump. I need you guys’ opinions on both devices. I only want to spend my money on the efficient PE device. Thanks.

I think it comes down to how much time/patience you have for your PE program. Guys get good gains from both. Pumping takes less time; hanging more time. At least that’s the way it looks to me.


_______________

avocet8

I have been wondering the same thing Avg-Joe. I have been hanging for the past month and was thinking about adding pumping to the routine. Maybe alternate hanging with pumping. What would be the best way to put the two devices together? Senoirs what is your verdict?

i started a combo of hanging and pumping, actually i also clamp and finish it all off with jelqing. i am just now starting to see results. but i have only been using all the gadgets for only a month. it might be temporary swelling but i looks impressive after i’m finished.

oh and let me add that i’m not a newbie so dont think that doing all the stupid shit that i’m doing to my dick is what will work for you. be careful.

Originally Posted by avg_joe
Hi guys, I am pretty new to P.E, so I need your help a lot. Can you guys tell me which device, pump or hanger, is best for the permanent length gain? I have JES extender but I don’t wear it a lot. Now I found Redi-stretcher hanger, and Kaplan electric pump. I need you guys’ opinions on both devices. I only want to spend my money on the efficient PE device. Thanks.

Pretty new to P.E.? The most effective device for gains I have found is your own hands. Don’t spend money early in your P.E. career. I only spent money after I had gains. My hands still do most of the work. Many guys never spend a dime and still have gains. Go slow, and check out the newbie routine. START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info

Originally Posted by pocopeepee
i started a combo of hanging and pumping, actually i also clamp and finish it all off with jelqing. i am just now starting to see results. but i have only been using all the gadgets for only a month. it might be temporary swelling but i looks impressive after i’m finished.


Originally Posted by pocopeepee
oh and let me add that i’m not a newbie so dont think that doing all the stupid shit that i’m doing to my dick is what will work for you. be careful.


pocopeepee,

I’ve asked you before to read the Forum Guidelines regarding your typing style, can you please read them before you next post? Thanks.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

i have read them, a couple times.

i’m sorry but i dont see what i’m doing wrong.

i read and understand what other people say who dont have good grammer either being foreign or just have bad grammer.

maybe i just have bad grammer. but i cant fix what i dont understand i’m doing wrong.

maybe i’ll just post when i have a question, and grammer freaks will just have to accept it once in a while.

sorry

oh and one more thing, if it is only due to capitalization.

my computer is a little old and i dont have the luxery of that working on my keyboard anymore.

sometimes i have to hit the same letter 6 or 7 times for it to pop up.

again sorry.

Originally Posted by pocopeepee
oh and one more thing, if it is only due to capitalization.


I would hazard a guess poco, that this might well be what Slack was referring to :nodding:

Quote
my computer is a little old and i dont have the luxery of that working on my keyboard anymore.
sometimes i have to hit the same letter 6 or 7 times for it to pop up.
again sorry.


Well there’s really not a lot you can do about that, apart perhaps from having a little play around with luxury, but personally I think you deserve a medal for persistance in managing to post anything at all.

Crikey, if ever there was a case for cutting a guy some slack, this would be it :gulp:


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:

Originally Posted by pocopeepee
oh and one more thing, if it is only due to capitalization.
my computer is a little old and i dont have the luxery of that working on my keyboard anymore.

sometimes i have to hit the same letter 6 or 7 times for it to pop up.
again sorry.

Ok, but you see, here - pocopeepee - How Big Is It? - you use capitals, and that was within the last 24 hours, so your Caps Lock button must work, right?

Going back further, its only your last 12 posts that have lacked capitalization, most of the posts before that had capitalization in the right place…


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging RoutineDickstructionPenis Hangers902-07-2006 03:18 AM
Jes-Extender for sale or Trade of Pump Negotiable or Bib HangergthompkinsjrPenis Enlargement Basics205-08-2005 07:52 PM
Trade my pump for a bib hangerGapsealPenis Enlargement301-21-2005 11:55 PM
BIB Hanger and 2x11 pump specialkabarPenis Enlargement302-18-2003 04:25 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 AM.