Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Infrared Lamp 100W or 150W

Test driving it as I type now. Just need to adjust placement for comfort and heat. Have it hanging from chain attached to a hook in the ceiling.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral

Test driving it as I type now. Just need to adjust placement for comfort and heat. Have it hanging from chain attached to a hook in the ceiling.

I’m interested in the 100W bulb because there’re swing-arm lamps that can hold the 100W bulb.

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus
I’m interested in the 100W bulb because there’re swing-arm lamps that can hold the 100W bulb.

Don’t put any heat bulb in a socket/lamp designed for regular light bulbs. You run the risk of things melting and fires.

Yep, you need a ceramic fitting for an IR lamp bulb.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat

Yep, you need a ceramic fitting for an IR lamp bulb.

In the description, it states to have a porcelain socket.

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus
In the description, it states to have a porcelain socket.

Post a link to what you are looking at. I would guess it is not adequate though unless it is specifically made for heat bulbs.

If it has a porcelain socket it probably is made for heat bulbs.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I don’t think I would use that as an IR lamp, porcelain socket or not. I looked through the comments and nearly half complained about how hot it got with just a standard incandescent bulb in it. So while the socket might hold up, you have wires and plastic parts elsewhere that might not take the heat.

Also, 100 watts is pretty low. I have to have my 150 watt about 8-10” away to get warm. A 100 watt bulb, I would think, would be too close for comfort.

Thanks. I guess I’ll have to buy the one specifically made for it.

The ceramic fixture’s dome is over 8 inches; I think it’s too much to just illuminate my shaft, it might illuminate by part of my body as well, or am I wrong?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

Also, 100 watts is pretty low. I have to have my 150 watt about 8-10” away to get warm. A 100 watt bulb, I would think, would be too close for comfort.

That is my experience with the ceramic emitter. Wouldn’t go below 150


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus
Thanks. I guess I’ll have to buy the one specifically made for it.
The ceramic fixture’s dome is over 8 inches; I think it’s too much to just illuminate my shaft, it might illuminate by part of my body as well, or am I wrong?

That’s a good diameter, you want to illuminate your whole nether regions. Doing that warms not only the penis, but it’s supporting structures as well.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

That’s a good diameter, you want to illuminate your whole nether regions. Doing that warms not only the penis, but it’s supporting structures as well.

I only want to illuminate the penis, not part of my body or the pubic area, just base to tip.

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus
I only want to illuminate the penis, not part of my body or the pubic area, just base to tip.

Why? What about your ligs or the skin near your pubic bone?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

Why? What about your ligs or the skin near your pubic bone?

I only do girth exercises.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.