Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I searched First---Please help with increasing Sensitivity

12

I searched First---Please help with increasing Sensitivity

I searched the forums and all though there are a few threads on the topic, there is really no good discussion.

Basically, I am young (28) and recently married. Before then I abstained from sex for quite some time for religious beliefs. So you would think I would be busting it in 30 seconds now that I am married. Not quite. She is getting extremely upset that I am not able to orgasm from intercourse.

I have done PE in the past, but I am not sure if that contributed or not to this problem.

Is there anything.I mean anything that could help me out here? I do not smoke, do not have diabetes, workout 5 days a week, am not overweight and watch my caffeine intake. Any help would be appreciated tremendously.

Are you on any medications?


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

No, no medications.

Personally, I have found doing kagals has made me far more sensitive. Many guys have written here at Thunders that they never had a problem with premature ejaculation before they started doing kagals, then after doing kagals, they did.

Now, not everyone is effected the same way, but enough are that I think its definitely worth trying. They are good for penile health anyway, and I think critical in growing a bigger dick.

I recommend about 3 times a week, do about 5 minutes of exercises to begin with, and you will get an idea if is helping you.

Lastly, it doesn’t sound like you do, but if you do, cut out porn and masturbation.

Thanks, I will try that.

Porn is a non-issue, as masturbation has been since we were married (about a month).

I think I will also try to decrease the frequency (but again she will not like that) and see if that helps.

I read that using a good moisturizing cream may work too.

Any other creams or balms or anything of that nature?

Originally Posted by matpal
Thanks, I will try that.

Porn is a non-issue, as masturbation has been since we were married (about a month).

I think I will also try to decrease the frequency (but again she will not like that) and see if that helps.

I read that using a good moisturizing cream may work too.

Any other creams or balms or anything of that nature?

How often are you doing it? If you are doing it far more than normal, that will definitely make you last much longer. There is no cure for lasting too long because of too much sex, except having less sex, or more accurately, cum less often. [You can have frequent sex and not lose sensitivity if you don’t cum every time.]

If that is the case, that you are having much more sex than usual, you need to explain to her that the less sex you have, the more sensitive you become and will cum quicker. Tell her that you are happy to have it as much as she wants (thats if you really are) but the result is it becomes increasingly difficult to cum, its just physiology.

You can then tell her that it has nothing to do with how sexy she is, or desirable, its just the refractory period and the effect of the hormone prolactin, which is released in abundance when a man ejaculates.

“Another effect, recently discovered by the University of Paisley and the ETH Zürich, is to provide the body with sexual gratification after sexual acts. The hormone represses the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal, thus causing the sexual refractory period.[2] The amount of prolactin can be an indicator for the amount of sexual satisfaction and relaxation. Unusually high amounts are suspected to be responsible for impotence and loss of libido (see Hyperprolactinemia Symptoms).”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin

If she didn’t mind, you could just ejaculate when you really wanted to, and other times just have sex until she is done. This would significantly decrease your prolactin levels and increase your sensitivity. The Taoists are big believers in this approach, for many good reasons.

The problem comes in when the woman feels your inability to cum reflects on her desirability, and gets insecure about it. So, a little education on the effects of prolactin on your libido may be helpful, if thats the case.

Originally Posted by matpal
She is getting extremely upset that I am not able to orgasm from intercourse.

Wait, I just re-read this carefully…you NEVER cum from intercourse? Ok, if thats the case, far more serious problem!

Assuming I got that right, that you can’t cum from intercourse, the next question is…did you masturbate a lot before you got married, and if so, were you rather vigorous with your technique?

Many guys that use masturbation as their primary sexual outlet, can get in the habit of using a lot of force, and desensitize themselves to the more subtle feelings of real vaginal sex. It no longer is enough stimulation. Women can run into the same problem from using a vibrator too much.

I think a great way to get over that is to make sure you only let her give you oral or vaginal sex, no hands at all. If you don’t cum from it, then when she is done, then its over for the time…don’t make yourself cum with your hands.

Eventually, your horniness and increasing sensitivity ( which will happen if you quit using high forces) should get you to the point where you will start to cum from normal intercourse. Just make sure you don’t use your hand anymore, unless you use a lot of lube and a gentle grip. I suggest to not use your hand at all until you get retrained to vaginal sex.

If I got my possible assumption completely wrong, then never mind! :)


Last edited by sparkyx : 10-16-2007 at .

It sounds like a side effect of SSRI medication, but if you aren’t taking any, you might have abnormally high serotonin levels naturally.

There are drugs that actually increase serotonin reuptake. They are the opposite of SSRI’s and are called SSRA’s or SSRE’s (accelerators or enhancers). Tianeptine is one of them, but I have no idea how it would work for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianeptine


Horny Bastard

Kegel repeatedly during sex over and over. It even feels good to do them during sex, makes me cum a hell of a lot quicker. I do them during blowjobs if she gets tired so that I can get off before she gives up!

Try to go like a rabbit, 50-100 miles per hour pounding.


When you are PEing.... he sees.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
How often are you doing it? If you are doing it far more than normal, that will definitely make you last much longer. There is no cure for lasting too long because of too much sex, except having less sex, or more accurately, cum less often. [You can have frequent sex and not lose sensitivity if you don’t cum every time.]

If that is the case, that you are having much more sex than usual, you need to explain to her that the less sex you have, the more sensitive you become and will cum quicker. Tell her that you are happy to have it as much as she wants (thats if you really are) but the result is it becomes increasingly difficult to cum, it’s just physiology.

You can then tell her that it has nothing to do with how sexy she is, or desirable, it’s just the refractory period and the effect of the hormone prolactin, which is released in abundance when a man ejaculates.

“Another effect, recently discovered by the University of Paisley and the ETH Zürich, is to provide the body with sexual gratification after sexual acts. The hormone represses the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal, thus causing the sexual refractory period.[2] The amount of prolactin can be an indicator for the amount of sexual satisfaction and relaxation. Unusually high amounts are suspected to be responsible for impotence and loss of libido (see Hyperprolactinemia Symptoms).”

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolactin

If she didn’t mind, you could just ejaculate when you really wanted to, and other times just have sex until she is done. This would significantly decrease your prolactin levels and increase your sensitivity. The Taoists are big believers in this approach, for many good reasons.

The problem comes in when the woman feels your inability to cum reflects on her desirability, and gets insecure about it. So, a little education on the effects of prolactin on your libido may be helpful, if thats the case.

Right now we are doing it usually twice daily, about 8-10 hours apart, but it was like this even on the honeymoon when we were very fresh, so to speak.

I will certainly try this out, thanks!

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Wait, I just re-read this carefully.you NEVER cum from intercourse? Ok, if thats the case, far more serious problem!

Assuming I got that right, that you can’t cum from intercourse, the next question is.did you masturbate a lot before you got married, and if so, were you rather vigorous with your technique?

Many guys that use masturbation as their primary sexual outlet, can get in the habit of using a lot of force, and desensitize themselves to the more subtle feelings of real vaginal sex. It no longer is enough stimulation. Women can run into the same problem from using a vibrator too much.

I think a great way to get over that is to make sure you only let her give you oral or vaginal sex, no hands at all. If you don’t cum from it, then when she is done, then it’s over for the time.don’t make yourself cum with your hands.

Eventually, your horniness and increasing sensitivity ( which will happen if you quit using high forces) should get you to the point where you will start to cum from normal intercourse. Just make sure you don’t use your hand anymore, unless you use a lot of lube and a gentle grip. I suggest to not use your hand at all until you get retrained to vaginal sex.

If I got my possible assumption completely wrong, then never mind! :)

Not quite never.if I do, it takes a very long time with a lot of stimulation. Quite a few times she winds up getting sore and I can tell I am no where close. It might be 3/10 times that I don’t at all.

I also contemplated about the masturbation effect.very possible this is playing a role in it. It has been about 8 weeks since any kind of self-gratification, however, so I would hope if this were a factor it would be diminishing soon.

Originally Posted by mravg
It sounds like a side effect of SSRI medication, but if you aren’t taking any, you might have abnormally high serotonin levels naturally.
There are drugs that actually increase serotonin reuptake. They are the opposite of SSRI’s and are called SSRA’s or SSRE’s (accelerators or enhancers). Tianeptine is one of them, but I have no idea how it would work for you.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianeptine

Any herbal or natural ones you know of?

Originally Posted by RandomGiant
Kegel repeatedly during sex over and over. It even feels good to do them during sex, makes me cum a hell of a lot quicker. I do them during blowjobs if she gets tired so that I can get off before she gives up!

Looks like I have some experimenting to do. :)

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Auto-Extender Vacu-Hanger vs Bib Hanger and sensitivityTivasePenis Hangers911-11-2006 11:41 PM
Increasing sensitivityaekelPenis Enlargement Basics905-21-2006 06:55 PM
Increasing sensitivitytug_monkeyPenis Enlargement1309-09-2003 09:40 PM
Sensitivity and PEBibPenis Enlargement1805-02-2003 02:52 AM
Sensitivity: Lack of and PreventionmrkingpinPenis Enlargement005-24-2002 08:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 PM.