Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gyno and PE

12

Gyno and PE

I recently spoke to a friend who has been troubled with gyno for 2-3 years now. How much ever he works his chest, the breast do not disappear. According to him, abnormal estrogen levels caused his gyno.
He has been practising PE (he subscriped to Penishealth.com) for about 6-7 weeks and has seen remarkable improvments in his penis size within this period. He’s increased 1” in length and about 0.3” in girth. He was very surprised with this effect especially if you consider his estrogen levels? Can anybody explain?

Thanks,
Dude

I think the explanation is that his penis growth has to do with stretching and expanding the physical structure. It doesn’t have anything to do with his hormonal profile.

I smoked a hell of a lot of pot when younger, causing my tits. I’m sure there is no relation with gyno and your buddy’s success with PE.

How old is he? I’m guessing it’s pubertal gynecomastia. Maybe his penis hadn’t finished growing naturally?

I doubt there is any correlation between high estrogen and PE results. 1” in length in that amount of time isn’t common, but nor is it unheard of. I gained .75” during my first 2 months. You might ask “your friend” if he had a high exit point - or very tight ligs - before he started PE.

He must be one of the lucky ones who get excellent newbie gains. Don’t expect that rate to continue.

Maybe. But wouldn’t it be ironic if estrogen ended up helping with PE gains (: .


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

So, shemales can get results from PE faster than regular males? :eek:


May the force (of your hand) be with you. :littleguy

>The tissue then remains until surgically removed.

Sometimes, but most cases of pubertal gyno resolve in time without treatment.

Hi,
Thanks for your replies.

“Yep, good advertising ploy.”

I’m not advertising for penishealth.com. I just had a friend with a particular scenario, and wanted to ask people what they thought of it. That’s all.

Dude.

What!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
I smoked a hell of a lot of pot when younger, causing my tits. I’m sure there is no relation with gyno and your buddy’s success with PE.

Smoking pot grows tits?


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Maybe. But wouldn’t it be ironic if estrogen ended up helping with PE gains (: .

A thousand women just started singing, “anything you can do, I can do betteeerrrr.”

Originally Posted by dudeis2cool
Hi,
Thanks for your replies.

“Yep, good advertising ploy.”

I’m not advertising for penishealth.com. I just had a friend with a particular scenario, and wanted to ask people what they thought of it. That’s all.

Dude.

You could have easily said

“My friend has gyno, and gained 1 inch x 0.3 inch in a month. Is this surprising as he has gyno?”

The fact that you mentioned **********.com in BOTH your posts now, makes me believe that you’re just advertising.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by dudeis2cool
I recently spoke to a friend who has been troubled with gyno for 2-3 years now. How much ever he works his chest, the breast do not disappear. According to him, abnormal estrogen levels caused his gyno.
He has been practising PE (he subscriped to Penishealth.com) for about 6-7 weeks and has seen remarkable improvments in his penis size within this period. He’s increased 1” in length and about 0.3” in girth. He was very surprised with this effect especially if you consider his estrogen levels? Can anybody explain?

Thanks,
Dude

Estrogen raises IGF-1 levels which can cause cell hypertrophy and hyperplasia,similar to the IGF-1 and HGH that bodybuilders inject to increase the size and number of muscle fibres.
If the gene is present high concentrations of IGF-1 can cause cancerous growth in certain tissues ie.breast metastes in females.
Conversely one of the most common treatment is oral Tamoxifen citrate which is an estrogen antagonist and also dramatically reduces IGF levels.It’s also used for gynecomastia in males.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
steroids and PEincrediblebulkMale Supplements1704-02-2005 05:59 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.