This is a great forum and I’m excited about starting PE. The one thing I’m having trouble figuring out is exactly how I should plan out my progress and workout schedule over the coming months / years.
I’ve started with the newbie routine and have been doing alright with that. I read that I should do that for around 6 weeks. What is the natural progression after that 6 week period? Will the routine lose its effectiveness after that time?
Also, a couple of other questions I was hoping you guys could help me with:
1. Stretching - I noticed my grip tends to slip a little bit. What are some good ways to maintain a solid grip? How much pain is too much? Sometimes I’m worried I’m pinching too hard.
2. Jelqing - has anyone used a jelq device? Is it more effective than regular hand jelqing? Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device
3. How can I work on base girth? My girth expands as it gets closer to the head.
4. Devices - what’s he deal with hanging / clamping / etc? What are some worthwhile devices I could get that you guys like?
5. Cementing gains - will there come a time when I can keep the stretching and jelqing minimally and still keep my gains, or will I need to keep up the 30 minute routine to keep what I’ve gained?