Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Few questions.

Few questions.

I’m new to this forum and recently just started the “newbie routine”. Does this stuff really work? I’m pretty sure this question had been asked many times, but honestly it’s really skeptical.. Another clever “online $$$ scheme”? Or is this the real deal.. I don’t want to hear from people who heard or met an online friend who made claims, but rather someones actual experiences with this stuff. Please anyonee.. I’m sort of worried that if I start doing these exercises that my dick will not only stay small, but also look deformed. Also my body hasn’t stopped growing yet even though I’m in my early 20’s, but my question is.. Will these exercises somehow stunt the natural growth of my penis? Any help, comments etc.. Would be nice.. T.y.

Also I blame early masturbation for my small dick.. Anyone know anything about that?
I started whackin off when I was like in 3rd grade.. No joke.

Hello mate,

Its your first post since May this year.

It took you nearly 8 months to make a first post.

It seems that you don’t really care about your penis.

When you state;

Originally Posted by 8ightball
Another clever “online $$$ scheme”? Or is this the real deal..


were you asked to pay any amount of money on joining?

Originally Posted by 8ightball
I don’t want to hear from people who heard or met an online friend who made claims, but rather someones actual experiences with this stuff. Please anyonee..

Are you for real?

Haven’t you read the posts of the people who have gained?

Originally Posted by 8ightball
I’m sort of worried that if I start doing these exercises that my dick will not only stay small, but also look deformed. Also my body hasn’t stopped growing yet even though I’m in my early 20’s, but my question is.. Will these exercises somehow stunt the natural growth of my penis? Any help, comments etc.. Would be nice.. T.y.

You just said that you recently started the newbie routine.

Originally Posted by 8ightball
Also I blame early masturbation for my small dick.. Anyone know anything about that?

How exactly did you come up with that theory? (However you can blame whomever you wish(Bush, Communism..) for your small dick. Its cool with me but don’t impose your views as the absolute truth on us.)

Anyways, I got gains from P.E both length and girth.

Also, my erection quality improved.

No, these exercises will not stunt the natural growth of your penis provided you can properly follow the instructions for the exercises.

Take care.
P.S: My tone might seem a bit rude, but clearly wasn’t my intentions. I apologise for that. It’s just that you don’t seem a genuine fellow.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

I started masturbating early too but it did not result in a small dick. I would think the opposite would be true. The typical rule for the body is “use it and it grows, don’t use it and it shrinks”.

PE really works. I started 3 month ago and have results, not huge, but results. I gained a little bit less then 1 in. Every one has different grows. It is OK for me, with my routing and time a spend for PE. You must be patient and consistent.

Originally Posted by 8ightball
I’m new to this forum and recently just started the “newbie routine”. Does this stuff really work? I’m pretty sure this question had been asked many times, but honestly it’s really skeptical.. Another clever “online $$$ scheme”? Or is this the real deal.. I don’t want to hear from people who heard or met an online friend who made claims, but rather someones actual experiences with this stuff. Please anyonee.. I’m sort of worried that if I start doing these exercises that my dick will not only stay small, but also look deformed. Also my body hasn’t stopped growing yet even though I’m in my early 20’s, but my question is.. Will these exercises somehow stunt the natural growth of my penis? Any help, comments etc.. Would be nice.. T.y.

Also I blame early masturbation for my small dick.. Anyone know anything about that?
I started whackin off when I was like in 3rd grade.. No joke.


Amazingly, you’ve come to the right conclusions: PE does work, but there are certain secret PE techniques not described in these forums that are guaranteed to give you explosive growth, in very little time.

At the bottom of this post, you’ll see a link in my sig to the “GM 'LongDongus' Explosive Growth Huge Penis Power Growth Program Website”. Included in this site, are the real secrets of PE including:

  • GM Blasters
  • GM Ultra Blasters
  • GM Super Huge Penis Power Wrench Blasters (Not for beginners!!!)
  • The GM Stretch
  • Super GM Stretches
  • GM Super Huge Penis Power Wrench Stretches (Not for beginners!!!)
  • …and much more!!!

With your subscription to the “GM 'LongDongus' Explosive Growth Huge Penis Power Growth Program Website” you will also have the opportunity to receive one-on-one coaching from the Penis Enlargement Guru, GM himself!!!! Remember, the “GM 'LongDongus' Explosive Huge Penis Growth Program Website” is the only one that features my GM Signature Exercises, the ones that propelled me to my present 10”+ size!!!!!

Also included in the “GM 'LongDongus' Explosive Growth Huge Penis Power Growth Program Website” are links to the only proven Penis Enlargement Oil, Dino's 'LongDongus' Explosive Growth Huge Penis Power Growth Snake Oil!!! For years, scientists have marveled at the proportionate size of the American Western Rattlesnake’s Penis (if human, the Western Rattlesnake would have a Four-Foot-Long Penis!!!), and have been amazed at the size of the Jomamasacca Indian tribe’s huge penises!!! Dino has risked life and limb, living with the Jomamasacca tribe to find their secrets!!! Now the ancient secrets of this well-hung Indian tribe that was previously only passed down from father to son can be yours! You too can have access to the secret enlargement formula that propelled me to my present 11” size!!!!! Click the link below to get your first two weeks of this amazing supplement for free with one of our “GM 'LongDongus' Explosive Growth Huge Penis Power Growth Program Website” special introductory packages!!!!

Ooooh GM, that’s just what I wanted to hear! Sign me up for one of your introductory packages straight away! Better still, send me a case full; I have lots of friends to buy for this Christmas. :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

This stuff worked, first I thought also like you. I am doing PE since august and I got almost an half inch.

All the answers to those questions are in this forum. All the motivation you’ll ever need is here too. Learn to love the “search” button.

I consider self-education to be a major part of the newbie routine. Much of the initial work should involve you spending time here listening and learning.


Feb '07: BPEL 6.25" EG 4.3 || Goal: BPEL 8.5 EG 6.0

Sep '07: BPEL 6.75" EG 4.6

Sep '08: BPEL 7.25" EG 4.75

GM, that sounds like your web sight might me infringing on someone elses web sight that names everything after them self and “invented” or “discovered” everything about PE.

Welcome my brother! It is not a sprint it is a marathon!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Hey buddy your going to get wringed out for not reading a lot of the posts in this forum before submitting something like this but no worries just get through it, There is plenty of information and support once you start reading. You can do it, many of the member’s at Thunder’s place have accomplished incredible gains Just read buddy. No scam, no reason for it. :)


Breathe


19th Feb 2012

Erect: 7.625" BPEL and 4.875" EG BPFSL: 8.063 Short Term Goal: 7.75" x 5 Long Term Goal: BP 8.5 x EG 5.75

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Questions about the newbie routinenyera_killenPenis Enlargement Basics1412-17-2007 05:43 PM
Questions, questions, questions.SlackPenis Enlargement204-13-2005 01:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.