ED issues with No PE
I’ve been lurking and reading and curious of what to do. I have ED issues. Main issue is not being able to keep erection without constant stimulation. Also, I am unable to achieve maximum hardness. This is what I have been noticing for the past few years. Also, I am new here and have not started any routine
1. Unable to achieve full size compared to when I was in my early twenties
2. Erection hardness is maybe 75% of what it used to be, maybe even less
3. Erection quickly subsides when stimulation stops ( can’t even take an accurate length measurement )
4. No longer have the “upward curve” like I used to
5. I do have a high drive and wake with morning erections often
6. I do look at porn often ( I am single ) but I know I need to stop. I masturbate 2x a day on average, always with porn.
I am in my early 30’s. I’m overweight and used to smoke. I quit smoking about 9 months ago, and have lost 30 lbs. I still have about 50 lbs more to lose. I am working with a personal trainer and nutritionist to get to an acceptable weight.
My questions are
1. What is the best exercises to do to help regain full erection strength?
2. I hear a lot of talk about kegels but I am afraid I am doing them wrong. When I tense that muscle, I feel a pull in my butt along with a pull in my penis area, is this the right muscle? It feels like the same muscle I used to stop the flow of urine.
3. I also suffer from sever turtling, which sucks because my bone pressed flaccid length is over 3.5 inches, but my fat pad combined with turtling makes me feel uncomfortable.
I am back to reading the forum, would love to hear suggestions. I want to get full erections strength back first, then work on size. Thanks for reading
Last edited by desiretogrow : 05-08-2013 at . Reason: spelling