Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Best way to heal thrombosis?

Best way to heal thrombosis?

I get the feeling on these threads that most people here don’t like to talk about injuries. God forbid the mighty male sword become scratched. Just like Excalibur, I’m looking for my lady of the lake, so I can maintain its (my sword) strength. While doing some intense Horse squeezes, jelqing and edging I noticed the next day that I had a hard bump on the right side of my penis, about an inch from the base. I have had this for six days now and I am understandably a little concerned. My question is this:

Is this thrombosis?

If it is, for anyone who has had this, how long does it take to heal?

Any vitamins or medicine that would aid the healing process?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I want to get back to PEing full force (minus the injuries). I have been doing this for 2 1/2 years consistently and this is my first injury.

I had a hard bump on the side of my penis about half an inch from the head. It wasn’t that big and it went away eventually. But the only thing I did to get it was some pretty intense jelqing. I know I am of know help but I thought I would say that.


BPEL = 6.3, EG MID SHAFT = 5inch EG MiD BASE = 4.8, Goal = BPEL 7.5, EG = 5.5- 6.. I WILL SUCCEED.

Well one time I got a thrombosed vein on my asshole, its called and external hemorrhoid and it was the worst pain I’ve ever experienced. I got on forums and women were saying it is worse pain then child birth. It went away after 3 weeks or so, all I know if one ever begins to show up again I’m gonna fucking lance it the first chance I get.

Also I love talking about my one injury….. One time I measured and didn’t make any gains. I then began to clamp while still angry about my lack of gains, about ten minutes into the clamp I just started yelling and punched my dick in the head as hard as I could, pretty much like a speed bag. Sadly my dick hit the corner of my desk and my pee hole ripped. Only about an 1/8 inch but I feel like that’s a lot for a pee hole rip. I had to give myself a month break, my pee hole and piss stream haven’t been the same since.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Oh and start taking a blood thinner(tylenol) and give your penis a rest.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Lioton 1000 Gel+Aspirin+rest. Worked for me(I had thrombosis in december)

see your doctor.


Start Mar-16-2009 BPEL 7.2" (18,3 cm) EG midshaft 5.12" (13,0 cm)

Current Jan-14-2010 BPEL 7.56" (19,2 cm) EG midshaft 5.28" (13,4 cm)

Long term Goal NBPEL 8.5" (21,59 cm) EG midshaft 6.30" (16,0 cm)

I’d say asprin and complete rest.

If it doesn’t go away in a decent amount of time, seek medical advice.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster
One time I measured and didn’t make any gains. I then began to clamp while still angry about my lack of gains, about ten minutes into the clamp I just started yelling and punched my dick in the head as hard as I could, pretty much like a speed bag. Sadly my dick hit the corner of my desk and my pee hole ripped. Only about an 1/8 inch but I feel like that’s a lot for a pee hole rip. I had to give myself a month break, my pee hole and piss stream haven’t been the same since.

WOW


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by iwillsucceed
I had a hard bump on the side of my penis about half an inch from the head. It wasn’t that big and it went away eventually. But the only thing I did to get it was some pretty intense jelqing. I know I am of know help but I thought I would say that.

I had one too, about 2 weeks ago, went away in a week, and I didn’t stop training either.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster

Also I love talking about my one injury.. One time I measured and didn’t make any gains. I then began to clamp while still angry about my lack of gains, about ten minutes into the clamp I just started yelling and punched my dick in the head as hard as I could, pretty much like a speed bag. Sadly my dick hit the corner of my desk and my pee hole ripped. Only about an 1/8 inch but I feel like that’s a lot for a pee hole rip. I had to give myself a month break, my pee hole and piss stream haven’t been the same since.

A BIG Ouch for you!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The HJ Jelq squeeze revisited, great for head sizeDino9X7Penis Enlargement2611-26-2004 06:44 AM
Penis head growth - Please help!BeastPenis Enlargement1106-15-2004 10:00 PM
Head (glans) triples in size during jelqs...normal?j384Penis Enlargement Basics112-17-2002 10:18 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 AM.