Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by Walter5169
If you really want to gain length first, I suggest you don’t use the bathmate to gain (perhaps as briefly warm up or to end the session nicely) until you really want girth gains.

I read many threads but I couldn’t find answer maybe I couldn’t understand because of my engish

For example What I read is erect jelq is for girth gain Flaccid jelq for lenght gain thatsway I am asking if I pump when I Flaccid is this affet my lenght gains, I know maybe this question is noncense :)


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

As for pumping I would say a narrow and long cylinder will help you gain length, otherwise you’ll gain either both, girth, or nothing.

Originally Posted by dangerous
I read many threads but I couldn’t find answer maybe I couldn’t understand because of my engish

For example What I read is erect jelq is for girth gain Flaccid jelq for lenght gain thatsway I am asking if I pump when I Flaccid is this affet my lenght gains, I know maybe this question is noncense :)

Some guys might disagree but I think it does not make any difference. If you are flaccid and pump, it will stretch your penis and lengthen the ligaments anyway. Just keep doing what works best for you. Evaluate in three months.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Some guys might disagree but I think it does not make any difference. If you are flaccid and pump, it will stretch your penis and lengthen the ligaments anyway. Just keep doing what works best for you. Evaluate in three months.

I think What I am doing is right as you say

5 min Flaccid pumping
5 min half erect pumping ( 30/40 erect)
5 min min (60-70) erect pumping
2-3 min erect pumping

I think it is working because I gained nearly 1 cm in lenght and 1 cm girth


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

If you gain don’t change anything.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
If you gain don’t change anything.

Thanks walter I Will keep my routine


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

I agree, keep doing what works until it doesn’t.

Hardened Lymph Vessels

Q: Is there any proof that erections sabotage recovery from lymph vessel damage? How do I know when I’m clear to try sex, and later, safe to resume PE?

I feel like a fool, but I was wearing a soft ring around the house and accidentally slept in it because I forgot about it. Since that morning I’ve had the lymph vessels along the left side that ache under pressure and harden with erections. Since the mainstream diagnosis treats it as a harmless issue that goes away on its own, typically by surprise, how do we know if we must abstain completely, and how long to wait? I’m 72 hours 100% abstinent besides night wood, and I’m not sure how long I can go.. I happen to be attracted to my girlfriend ;)

Originally Posted by jhtownsend
Q: Is there any proof that erections sabotage recovery from lymph vessel damage? How do I know when I’m clear to try sex, and later, safe to resume PE?

I feel like a fool, but I was wearing a soft ring around the house and accidentally slept in it because I forgot about it. Since that morning I’ve had the lymph vessels along the left side that ache under pressure and harden with erections. Since the mainstream diagnosis treats it as a harmless issue that goes away on its own, typically by surprise, how do we know if we must abstain completely, and how long to wait? I’m 72 hours 100% abstinent besides night wood, and I’m not sure how long I can go.. I happen to be attracted to my girlfriend ;)

Does it feel like a string of pearls? Ok if it is lymph vessels I would gently message a little , definitely don’t do PE , and have sex if your comfortable with it. I had a real bad case and after a month off it completely healed but I still had sex. Firegoat has a really good thread on clogged lymph vessels you should give it a read.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Does it feel like a string of pearls? Ok if it is lymph vessels I would gently message a little , definitely don’t do PE , and have sex if your comfortable with it. I had a real bad case and after a month off it completely healed but I still had sex. Firegoat has a really good thread on clogged lymph vessels you should give it a read.


Guessing you are referring to sparky’s thread: Thombosed Vein vs Clogged Lymph Vessels

As long as sex isn’t painful, it isn’t a problem. Just don’t go at it harder than you need to :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I think you mean sparkyx’s? I have read that one, and it’s good, but doesn’t discuss sex or edging very definitively.

But you’re saying you were intimate as usual and it still recovered.. Was it fairly abrupt, or do you think the sex made it gradually take longer than it should have?

Originally Posted by jhtownsend
I think you mean sparkyx’s? I have read that one, and it’s good, but doesn’t discuss sex or edging very definitively.

But you’re saying you were intimate as usual and it still recovered.. Was it fairly abrupt, or do you think the sex made it gradually take longer than it should have?

Sex was still great, and I don’t think it made a difference in healing time. But I don’t have rough sex either. Sorry firegoat I meant sparkyx’s thread.

I am 59 year male with diabetes, and I found a way to cure it.

I am 59 year-old male and I got diabetes type one for 4 years, when I first find out with the checking result, I am so surprised and sad, I cannot believe why it happened to me, later it brought me huge problems with my living condition, health and social lives. I need to constantly check my blood pressure every day and be careful with the food. My life has been ruined by this. I can never enjoy a nice dinner without paying attention to my health.

However, until I find out this method which can cure me completely and permanently, I cannot even believe, I was so happy about it, I tried and it works, finally I find a way out, if you are interested in this, you can also check out this method, the website is as followed:

I wish it can help you as well. Good luck!: )


Last edited by ThunderSS : 01-06-2015 at .

Funny. You were 29 years old in your other post.

- I am a 29 year old male and I found an effective way to enlarge my penis

Originally Posted by peteryue2017
I tried and it works, finally I find a way out,

Yes you did.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 AM.