Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by BlackRose
Obviously this forum is geared towards men, but I noticed there is a female moderator. Are there many women on this forum other than her and now me?

There are quite a few. Most lurk, some don’t reveal their gender. Right now, you are the only active posting woman. There’s maybe a reason for that: being the only or one of a few identifiable women makes you somewhat of a target. There are some men here who will object to your presence and may use private messaging or public threads to show that. The little red flag reports any post or private message to the moderators. The bigger problem though is probably the number of insecure men without access to a female viewpoint who may pepper you with questions and proposition you. I say questions but it’s really only one in many forms, ‘is my dick big enough’.

This forum needs more female input. It always works better when there are women around but it takes a quite a resilient and caring woman to find this place fun to be. If it’s not fun, what’s the point. The mods are here to help if you have issues.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
Lol honestly I registered before I realized what the forum was, I had a one track mind and was reading an article on here about size and camera angles and perspective and it gave links to examples, when I tried to follow the links it said I couldn’t view them without registering, so I registered. After realizing what the site was, I mentioned it to my husband in the sense of “you will never guess what I just did” thinking we would get a laugh out of it, and he started asking me if it really worked. Now I can’t talk him out of trying it, despite my best efforts, so I guess I’m hanging around. I’ll probably be the one documenting his progress.


Hi, can you remember the article? Maybe this?
The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Or this other one?
How to Make Your Dick Look Bigger
Has your husband joined the forum?

Originally Posted by The Wizard
I have to do my PE in stealth. My wife would think I was a complete lunatic if she found out I was doing exercises to make my penis bigger.

I do think he’s a bit crazy for it, he’s fine for me as he is and I don’t want him gaining length. Certain positions he will bottom out on me and that shit hurts. Once in a blue moon I can be in the mood for it, but just like spanking or hair pulling, if you aren’t in the mood for it and wanting it, it’s a show stopper.

Originally Posted by marinera
Hi, can you remember the article? Maybe this?
The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Or this other one?
How to Make Your Dick Look Bigger
Has your husband joined the forum?

I don’t think he has yet, but the second link there is actually the article I was reading where I was trying to follow links and ended up signing up.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by memento
There are quite a few. Most lurk, some don’t reveal their gender. Right now, you are the only active posting woman. There’s maybe a reason for that: being the only or one of a few identifiable women makes you somewhat of a target. There are some men here who will object to your presence and may use private messaging or public threads to show that. The little red flag reports any post or private message to the moderators. The bigger problem though is probably the number of insecure men without access to a female viewpoint who may pepper you with questions and proposition you. I say questions but it’s really only one in many forms, ‘is my dick big enough’.

This forum needs more female input. It always works better when there are women around but it takes a quite a resilient and caring woman to find this place fun to be. If it’s not fun, what’s the point. The mods are here to help if you have issues.

I’d say I fall into the “resilient” category, I was a welder and since that usually made me the only female in my workplace I’m pretty good at handling men. I’m more than happy to help with a female viewpoint when it’s wanted, otherwise I will try to stay out of the way mostly :)

Originally Posted by BlackRose

I’d say I fall into the “resilient” category, I was a welder and since that usually made me the only female in my workplace I’m pretty good at handling men. I’m more than happy to help with a female viewpoint when it’s wanted, otherwise I will try to stay out of the way mostly :)

You wouldn’t be in anyway, just invite your friends lol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
You wouldn’t be in anyway, just invite your friends lol.

Lol don’t say that, I could get a ton of people here in nothing flat, but they would all be talking about restoration ;)

Am unsure as to what you mean by restoration but if you meant like foreskin restoration, I meant female friends. Prefferebly single ha.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Yes I mean foreskin restoration, and I knew you meant women lol. So did I. There are quite a lot of women in the intactivist movement. The number one hot single girl I can think of in the movement is nicknamed “theForeskinBabe” and she has been known to go to rally’s carrying signs saying “I love whole cocks in me!”

Originally Posted by BlackRose

Yes I mean foreskin restoration, and I knew you meant women lol. So did I. There are quite a lot of women in the intactivist movement. The number one hot single girl I can think of in the movement is nicknamed “theForeskinBabe” and she has been known to go to rally’s carrying signs saying “I love whole cocks in me!”

Lol wtf. Thats so nice of women I guess ha. Didn’t know of such a movement but yes no please do not snip off even the slightest little bit of my penis please, ha. Well w/e, dunno if anyone else might mind but I found the female prescence on pegym to be pleasant.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Women get in to the argument because of our children. When we have boys. Until 1997 it was legal to have little girls circumcised, when girls became protected boys should have been too. The foreskin contains about 3 times as many fine touch nerve endings as our clitoris. When a woman really thinks about that and knows its purely cosmetic and that her baby will be awake and feeling it happening.. We turn all momma bear and want to protect all the babies, not just ours lol.

Well you’ll have a lot of fun discussing male genital mutilation here. People get quite heated about it.

Welder? I know exactly what you mean, I’ve watched flashdance.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
I’d say I fall into the “resilient” category, I was a welder and since that usually made me the only female in my workplace I’m pretty good at handling men. I’m more than happy to help with a female viewpoint when it’s wanted, otherwise I will try to stay out of the way mostly :)


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Never seen it, but according to imbd it’s about 6 years older than me. And I don’t have a second job as an exotic dancer lol. I’m just a stay at home mom of 2 kids under 2 years old.

And people should be heated about it. I don’t care if you are glad you’re circumcised or not, it should always be the choice of the person the penis is attached to. I don’t think parents should have the right to make that kind of choice for a boy, especially since there are no health benefits, lots of possible complications, and it’s not their penis. They won’t be the one playing with it, cleaning it, or sucking and fucking it later so why the hell should they be allowed to cut part of it off?

PS- I’m not some left leaning hippy, I’m more along the lines of the gun toting right wing extremist the government is still warning us about lol.


Last edited by BlackRose : 08-21-2015 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 AM.