Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by xbone89

Thanks for the reply, one more thing, does masturbation effect gains? Because sometimes I can’t help myself and cum after a session.. Feels too fucking good.

Have fun! Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Few questions

I would like to know if with basic train of the site how much my penis can grow in how much time,thanks

Adriantryme : you can grow from 0.5 inch to 2 inches or you don’t have to grow anything :) Just make some short term goal with reasonable measurements like +0.5 in both directions . So if you’re at 5.5 to 5 you can get to 6 x 5.5 But its very variable.


GOAL - BPEL anything that comes along with 5.5 EG

I’m on my 90 jelqs routine, which I find to be most productive, its because my penis reacts well. I mean in semi erection like 80% I do feel in my hands that is much bigger, but when I reach 100% its just normal. Would you consider this as a good PI?

Thanks


GOAL - BPEL anything that comes along with 5.5 EG

Yes. Fully erect gains come later with time. If I take into consideration most of the posts I ‘ve read Iwould say that you can achieve gains up to 0.5- 1 inch in length and 0.3-0.5 in girth in about a year tops

Ehm,someone can describe me with details the basics Train?

The videos don’t satisfied me enough and I don’t want to loose time or have some injuries.. Particular attention on dry and wet jelq.

Sorry the bad english,I’m italian hehe

Do power pumps really works aas enlargment tool? I read it works for erection only.. Is that true? Any experienced fellows who can share their experience?

Originally Posted by Henry_Q
Do power pumps really works aas enlargment tool? I read it works for erection only.. Is that true? Any experienced fellows who can share their experience?

Ask Titleist. The man.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by adriantryme
Ehm,someone can describe me with details the basics Train?
The videos don’t satisfied me enough and I don’t want to loose time or have some injuries.. Particular attention on dry and wet jelq.
Sorry the bad english,I’m italian hehe

Start with the linear routine. You won’t get injured. Just don’t put any pressure on the upper side of your dick. Pressure only on the sides. Adjust you grip properly. Never use a fully closed ok grip.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by adriantryme

I would like to know if with basic train of the site how much my penis can grow in how much time,thanks

As much as you want in an amount of time that would be dependent upon the location of the frequency/intensity/volume parameters of your routine in relation to the optimal parameters which are sought after. it is bodily manipulation and thus long-term so i’d imagine a progress log would help.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Hi, I lurk infrequently here. Quick question:

Is there any way to “unscrew” a penis? I don’t mean straightening a curve, but rotating by the length axis. :)

Would stretching fix this problem?

Originally Posted by advobot
Hi, I lurk infrequently here. Quick question:

Is there any way to “unscrew” a penis? I don’t mean straightening a curve, but rotating by the length axis. :)

Would stretching fix this problem?

I’m pretty sure only hanging corrects curves and such, otherwise you’re stuck with it unless you would like surgery.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Extenders, fulcrum stretches and pumps should help correcting curve.

My left curve is a little better with PE after 8 months. Don’t know why but my dick looks a little more straight.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

So when I shot my wad today I got the tape measure, and I shot 5ft. Is this a good distance for my baby cream to venture? :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 AM.