Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

So are you saying the keritinization does not cause lack of sensation as well? Because that goes against the statements I’ve heard from hundreds of men who have done foreskin restoration and managed to cover their glans again and let them return to their natural soft state.

The report says there was decrease of sensitivity, but it bordered statistical significance. The decrease in erectile function was more significant; I have never heard though that circumcision is associated with decrease in erectile function before.

The sample is too small though, and the fact that they were coming from a unhealty condition makes it harder to weigh what are subjective feelings.

Because ‘sensitivity’ is a subjective thing, and because guys who have invested a lot of time performing restoration have a vested interest in saying that they have achieved one of their expected benefits, you would expect them to say they have increased sensitivity. To remove the subjectivity and look more objectively we need something that is more measurable and on which studies have been done, such as Premature Ejaculation rates.

One would expect premature ejaculation rates, if they are linked to glans sensitivity or keratinisation, to be much lower in circumcised males, but there is little evidence for that. https://www.promescent.com/about-pr…ure-ejaculation


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by marinera
The report says there was decrease of sensitivity, but it bordered statistical significance. The decrease in erectile function was more significant; I have never heard though that circumcision is associated with decrease in erectile function before.

The sample is too small though, and the fact that they were coming from a unhealthy condition makes it harder to weigh what are subjective feelings.

I was told increased rate of ED in circumcised males, not decreased. And as far as sensitivity goes, I can understand fire goats point on men who restore have a lot invested in the procedure which makes them biased. It is arguable however, that PE doesn’t work either tho, because medically speaking there isn’t unbiased evidence to support it that I can find. In fact, when I did some quick searching on it, most medical sites say surgery is the only way to increase size and other things are just wishful thinking. I don’t tend to believe the medical establishment on that issue because I can’t imagine a site like this would run so long or have so many testimonials without selling anything if everyone here was lying or fudging their measurements because they had so much time invested in trying to enlarge their penis. My knowledge of restoration supports this sites theory of controlled injury to increase the size of the organ, it’s the same technique used to regrow foreskin

Originally Posted by BlackRose

I was told increased rate of ED in circumcised males, not decreased. …

Increased rate of ED pretty much means decrease in erectile function. :)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17378847/

CONCLUSIONS: The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

Originally Posted by marinera
Increased rate of ED pretty much means decrease in erectile function. :)

Lol I misread it somehow amidst the toddler trying to climb onto my lap while I was trying to feed the baby. A bit hard to put full attention on things when I have a baby sucking on my nipple and a jealous almost two year old trying to knock her off lol


Last edited by BlackRose : 08-21-2015 at .

Originally Posted by BlackRose

It is arguable however, that PE doesn’t work either tho, because medically speaking there isn’t unbiased evidence to support it that I can find. In fact, when I did some quick searching on it, most medical sites say surgery is the only way to increase size and other things are just wishful thinking.

The medical profession in general are biased against methods of PE that they do not control, as the only time they come into contact with non surgical PE it is when someone has damaged their penis as a result of it. I would never suggest trying PE to my patients (despite perhaps understanding it better than most), however, I have no problem recommending it to friends if the subject of penis size comes up in conversation.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by BlackRose

Lol I misread it somehow amidst the toddler trying to climb onto my lap while I was trying to feed the baby. A bit hard to put full attention on things when I have a baby sucking on my nipple and a jealous almost two year old trying to knock her off lol

My mom dropped me by accident as a baby. :) Don’t drop yours!


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
My mom dropped me by accident as a baby. :) Don’t drop yours!

There are two kinds of mothers.. Those who accidentally drop their child or leave them in a position where they fall etc, and mothers who lie and say it’s never happened lol

Originally Posted by BlackRose

There are two kinds of mothers.. Those who accidentally drop their child or leave them in a position where they fall etc, and mothers who lie and say it’s never happened lol

True. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by BlackRose
I wouldn’t say I’ve actually measured things enough to have a “favorite” but the more important factor in size is girth. My husband can bottom out on me in certain positions and it HURTS. He’s around 6 1/2” length, haven’t done a good measurement yet as an official starting place.

Thank you Black Rose. I appreciate that you answered.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Beat me to it! :D

Come on lads…the girl answered. Direct answer to a direct question. Nothing wrong with that.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I was cursing my liitle brother for waking me up at nights when I was 2. Problem child. My mom didn’t have to drop me. I was falling down on my head all the time by myself. Makes me wonder…….


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 AM.