Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Advice on my routine - All advice welcome

Advice on my routine - All advice welcome

Hey Everyone,

I have been doing PE exercises for a couple of months now, and I’m just wondering if my workout is good? If it’s bad/incorrect can some one can possibly recommend me to well working one.

Firstly,

I warm up for 5 minutes before every exercises
30 minutes stretching (6 minutes each direction - Straight, down, up, left, right)

Then a 5 minute warm up
30 minutes Jelqing 50-70% erect (3 second jelq)

Then 5 minute warm up
20 minutes kegel exercises
(Hold for 2 second and rest for 1 second for 5 minutes, Hold for 5 seconds rest for 2 second for 5 minutes, Hold for ten seconds rest for 2 seconds for 5 minutes, Hold for 1 minute then rest for 10 seconds for 5 minutes = 20 minutes)

I’d rather gain more length than girth, but obviously still want to gain girth.

I basically do this 5 days a week taking Friday and Saturday off.

Is there anything wrong about my exercise?

Thanks!

it looks good to me have you had any gains?


05/01/2012 BPEL 6.000 EG 5.500

10/19/2012 BPEL 6.625 EG 5.500 BPSL 7.2

First Goal BPEL 7 - End of 2012 second goal BPEL 8

Looks fine to me. How is your body reacting to the exercises? Gains as well as EQ?

If youre experiencing positive PI’s but no gains, you can gradually start to increase your workout. If youve had positive PI’s AND gains, keep doing what youre doing. If youre sore or having negative PI’s, reduce your workout or add more rest.

It’s good to spend the first few months assessing these individual body responses to the workout, you will learn what is working best for you. Remember it’s a long process and dont’ be in too much of a hurry to change a routine or increase the workload if you’re still getting gains from it.

Wow, that’s a lot of kegels! As dogbone says, what have your gains been like? If you feel you have exhausted your gains through ligament stretching I would say start thinking about adding more stretches which directly stress the tunica at specific points. Try adding in v-stretches and inverted v-stretches as they may provide the extra boost you are looking for.


Starting Stats 19/05/2012: BPEL: 7.25" MSEG: 5.125"

Current Stats 10/11/2012: BPEL: 8.00" MSEG: 5.25"

Long-term Goal: NBPEL: 8.00" MSEG: 6.00"

I’m curious to know, when is a good indication that you need to start doing other stretches?


Starting (6/2012): NBPEL: 4.5" EG: 5.0" 07/6/2013: NBPEL: 4.75"/BPEL: 5.25" EG: 5.25"

Trying to start again: 2016/12 BPEL: EG:

Current ST Goal: BPEL: 6.5" EG: 5.5" | LT Goal: BPEL: 8.0" EG: 6.0"

I’ve been doing that routine for around 2-3months and gained around 1/4 of and inch, Though for a period of time for about 1-2 months I had stopped the exercises due to illness, but recently been back doing them for around a month now. I find my EQ is stronger than before I started my routine - so, so far it has been positive for me. I’ll try the v-stretches out as well the inverted ones and see how they affect me.

What workouts have you guys found effective?

Originally Posted by -venom-

Wow, that’s a lot of kegels! As dogbone says, what have your gains been like? If you feel you have exhausted your gains through ligament stretching I would say start thinking about adding more stretches which directly stress the tunica at specific points. Try adding in v-stretches and inverted v-stretches as they may provide the extra boost you are looking for.

How do you know when you’ve exhausted your ligament gains?

Originally Posted by kr21
How do you know when you’ve exhausted your ligament gains?

Well, I don’t know 100% if there is a way of knowing that, it was more of a general suggestion. When most people start they use a lot of downward and BTC stretches to target the ligaments, and most initial fast gains are through this lengthening of the ligaments. My assumption was that if your gains are beginning to slow then its time to start thinking about more intense stretches which are more geared towards the tunica as opposed to the ligaments. Anyone else care to comment on their experiences/opinions on this?


Starting Stats 19/05/2012: BPEL: 7.25" MSEG: 5.125"

Current Stats 10/11/2012: BPEL: 8.00" MSEG: 5.25"

Long-term Goal: NBPEL: 8.00" MSEG: 6.00"

Originally Posted by -venom-

Well, I don’t know 100% if there is a way of knowing that, it was more of a general suggestion. When most people start they use a lot of downward and BTC stretches to target the ligaments, and most initial fast gains are through this lengthening of the ligaments. My assumption was that if your gains are beginning to slow then its time to start thinking about more intense stretches which are more geared towards the tunica as opposed to the ligaments. Anyone else care to comment on their experiences/opinions on this?

Aha I’m learning something new every day. I know I could look this up but for the sake of conversation, what are some tunica stretches? If you know any off the top of your head, if not that’s fine haha.

I am learning to I thought when you did jelqs they work the tunica I thought hanging did ligament stretch.


05/01/2012 BPEL 6.000 EG 5.500

10/19/2012 BPEL 6.625 EG 5.500 BPSL 7.2

First Goal BPEL 7 - End of 2012 second goal BPEL 8

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Pumping Advice Needed routine changemeowmeowluvinPenis Pumps610-22-2011 01:44 PM
Looking for advice regarding my routinejs12dhkPenis Enlargement Basics301-08-2011 12:07 PM
Advice on routinebluesinepPenis Enlargement Basics703-05-2009 01:59 PM
Routine Advice for low LOTtrevor27Penis Enlargement Basics411-23-2004 04:16 PM
Routine Advice and Goal AdviceTiamaTPenis Enlargement Basics111-12-2004 12:17 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 AM.