Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

12 hour stretch

skitola, I’ve got a similar past. I pumped like a madman before knowing about real PE. I look back now, like you, and am surprised my dick didn’t explode. Personally, I don’t think this gave me proper conditioning though. When I started the newb routine, it certainly didn’t feel like I was working with a conditioned penis. We’ve all got to make up our own minds, nobody knows your body like you do. I’m just not sure that a pumping past automatically equals a conditioned penis that’s ready for more. It might for you, it didn’t for me.


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

Originally Posted by Eroset
Skitola, I’ve got a similar past. I pumped like a madman before knowing about real PE. I look back now, like you, and am surprised my dick didn’t explode. Personally, I don’t think this gave me proper conditioning though. When I started the newb routine, it certainly didn’t feel like I was working with a conditioned penis. We’ve all got to make up our own minds, nobody knows your body like you do. I’m just not sure that a pumping past automatically equals a conditioned penis that’s ready for more. It might for you, it didn’t for me.

I have also done extreme hard jelqing for maybe 3 month in the past.

When I clamp I just use my left hand and squeze the base of the penis. Whe don’t have any clamps or something like that here in sweden. I like to do work on my dick when it’s clamped because it is so big then.
I don’t like jelqing because for me it feels like I only work the tunica ner the glance. No work done at the base, a little at the middle and the most at the top.

Well jelqing for 3 months should condition your dick I would assume. :) How far back in the past, I mean how long since your regular jelqing?


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

Slack, you should consider changing your nick to ThePenisPolice. ;) j/k

Seriously though, he said 3 months of hard jelqing in the past, yelling at him now won’t solve anything. :D


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

:rolling: @ Eroset

Haven’t we all done dumb ass shit in the past? Not everyone of us had the luxury of becoming a member here and knowing about PE the same time.


Last edited by Mr. Nine : 07-12-2005 at .

Originally Posted by Eroset
Slack, you should consider changing your nick to ThePenisPolice. ;) j/k

Seriously though, he said 3 months of hard jelqing in the past, yelling at him now won’t solve anything. :D

Exactly, IN THE PAST.

How is 3 months of extreme jelqing IN THE PAST going to equate to the logic of his dick being conditioned now?


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by Mr. Nine
Haven’t we all done dumb ass shit in the past? Not everyone of us had the luxury of becoming a member here and knowing about PE the same time.


Indeed! Imagine my surprise when I found this place and discovered that sitting in a penis pump for hours at high HGs was only recommended for suicide-dick missions. :D I’m still not sure why I have a dick left.

No offense meant SJY.


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

Originally Posted by skitola11

On the website where you can puchase the jes-extender they hade written some information from a test with 20 people or something like that. They have used 2lb stretch, 12 hours a day, for 6 months and on avarage gained 1 inch. If this study/experiment has been done or just is made up, that I don’t know.

Link?


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
EXTREME hard jelqing and pumping EVERYDAY for 6-7 months?

Thats not conditioning, thats DEVASTATION

When I did that, I didn’t know about this webpage. I just bought a pump and started to pump my dick like a maniac. I did jelqing after I stopped pumping. When I jelqed I didn’t know about this webpage och PE either. I discovered jelqing by my self.

I did all this 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by skitola11
When I did that, I didn’t know about this webpage. I just bought a pump and started to pump my dick like a maniac. I did jelqing after I stopped pumping. When I jelqed I didn’t know about this webpage och PE either. I discovered jelqing by my self.

I did all this 2 years ago.

I see. Have you got a link to the Jes homepage with the 12hrs for 6 months = 1 inch statement?


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Link?

Http://www.knullkontakt.com/extend/result.html

The only problem for you is that this webpage is in swedish.
I see now that I remembered some of the facts wrong. Here is what this page says.
The test was done by 18 people.
They used a jes-extender(ADS) for 1100 hours in 6 month. (Thats 6 hours aday)
They used a force of 1200g, (a little bit more than 2 lbs)
On avarage they got a gain of 2,8cm(1,1 inch) BPEL and 1,9cm(0,75inch) BPFL
The one who gained the least gained 1,5cm BPEL and the one who gained the most gained 5,0cm BPEL

What do you think? Have they made up this hole thing or can it realy have happened?

It doesn’t say when the study was done, the only thing it says is that this study was presented at a reconstructive penis surgery conferens in barcelona (spain) in 1998

Originally Posted by skitola11
Http://www.knullkontakt.com/extend/result.html

The only problem for you is that this webpage is in swedish.
I see now that I remembered some of the facts wrong. Here is what this page says.
The test was done by 18 people.
They used a jes-extender(ADS) for 1100 hours in 6 month. (Thats 6 hours aday)
They used a force of 1200g, (a little bit more than 2 lbs)
On avarage they got a gain of 2,8cm(1,1 inch) BPEL and 1,9cm(0,75inch) BPFL
The one who gained the least gained 1,5cm BPEL and the one who gained the most gained 5,0cm BPEL

What do you think? Have they made up this hole thing or can it realy have happened?

It doesn’t say when the study was done, the only thing it says is that this study was presented at a reconstructive penis surgery conferens in barcelona (spain) in 1998


Cheers for the link.

I think they *may* have done the tests, BUT we will never know.

Most people looking at the product will be “Woah, an inch in 6 months, thats good” and buy it anyway.

Theres no doubting the product works, but theres probably a disclaimer hidden somewhere saying “Results will vary”.

Im looking to get the Jes or the PM in the next couple of weeks, as i’m useless at making my own!


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Cheers for the link.

I think they *may* have done the tests, BUT we will never know.

Most people looking at the product will be “Woah, an inch in 6 months, thats good” and buy it anyway.

Theres no doubting the product works, but theres probably a disclaimer hidden somewhere saying “Results will vary”.

Im looking to get the Jes or the PM in the next couple of weeks, as i’m useless at making my own!

in the faq part of this webpage it says that on avarage the lenghtgain is 24% and the girthgain is 19%.
all of the dudes in this test have pretty smal dicks. there dicks where on avarage 11,2cm before and 13,9cm after, that is 4,4 inches before and 5,47 inches after. my dick is 7,3 x 5,5 and I have hade absolutely no gains from PE och pumping or ADS so if I get a gain of 24% lenght and 19% girth my dick would be 9 x 6,5. I think thats insane. that is HUGE!! If my dick became that big from any exercise what so ever, I would be the happiest man alive. If I just could get to 8x6 I would be the happiest man alive.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 PM.