Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

St. John's Wort helping my prem ejac (I think)

Sorry I haven’t posted this earlier, but I’ve been a bit busy.

Last weekend I went drinking with my buddy who is a bit of a wildman, and a pussy magnet.

After a long night flirting, and having fun with lots of women, we ended up at a young ladies house. More drinking and smoking. People started passing out all over the place, and I ended up on a sofa with a girl who had been showing blatant interest in me all night.

We were spooning, and before long both my hands and hers let their fingers do the walking, and we got into some heavy petting, big time.

I’m sorry to say that almost as soon as she touched my cock, I felt like I was going to blow, and had to remove her hand, and kegel really hard.

Bummer.

I even declined sex, because I knew that I’d shoot my bolt quickly, and dissapoint her.

It’s possible that me forgetting to take one of my two pills earlier in the day meant lesser effectiveness of the SJW. I really don’t know. Maybe it was all the smoking.

So much for SJW.

I think I’m gonna have to give accupuncture a try. :shrug:


Cheers,

Zig

Well, last night my wife initiated sex. She said she wanted to jump in the shower and would be done in a few minutes. I said I wanted to take a shower also. So when she jumped in the shower, I went and took 2 SJW tabs. To make a long story short, intercourse started about 15-20 minutes after taking the tabs and all I can say is WOW. I lasted for over 30 minutes which has not happened in a long time. She had about 10 orgasms and we both were completely worn out. I hope this will work every time for me and is not a coincidence.


Joined July 23, 2005 Starting Measurments: BPEL: 7.9 Inches EG: 5.125 Inches Update November 22, 2005 BPEL: 8.250 Inches EG: 5.5 Inches Goals: BPEL: 8.25+ Inches EG: 6+ Inches

Originally Posted by Ziggaman
Sorry I haven’t posted this earlier, but I’ve been a bit busy.

Last weekend I went drinking with my buddy who is a bit of a wildman, and a pussy magnet.

After a long night flirting, and having fun with lots of women, we ended up at a young ladies house. More drinking and smoking. People started passing out all over the place, and I ended up on a sofa with a girl who had been showing blatant interest in me all night.

We were spooning, and before long both my hands and hers let their fingers do the walking, and we got into some heavy petting, big time.

I’m sorry to say that almost as soon as she touched my cock, I felt like I was going to blow, and had to remove her hand, and kegel really hard.

Bummer.

I even declined sex, because I knew that I’d shoot my bolt quickly, and dissapoint her.

It’s possible that me forgetting to take one of my two pills earlier in the day meant lesser effectiveness of the SJW. I really don’t know. Maybe it was all the smoking.

So much for SJW.

I think I’m gonna have to give accupuncture a try. :shrug:

I think trying the acupuncture is a good idea. Perhaps forgetting to take one of the SJW pills did have an effect. You’ll find out soon enough. But have you though any further about trying the liquid C or the V? I know, no guy wants to take ED meds if he doesn’t have to. But this is just the way in which these things have been packaged and marketed for the public. There are lots of drugs that “multitask,” that are used for a variety of symptoms. I can’t promise that the C or V will help you. But a lot of guys report that, with a sufficient dose, it is much harder for them to cum, which of course is what you want.

Anyhow, the liquid C from kitsnmore is cheap, and I’m pretty sure they ship to the UK. Might be worth a try. Like I said, some people (including me) experience some negative side effects from this stuff. But most people don’t. The stuff comes in a very nondescript bottle; no one will know what’s in it if you don’t tell them. Besides, at the very least you’ll have a really nice flaccid from the C! :)

Thanks for that post Motivated. Nice to hear from you man.

Is there anyway you can post a link for kitsnmore? I’m Logging on from various internet cafes, and libraries like the littlest internet hobo. :) So it would be good not to have to do any searching for it, as I also have quite a lot of other stuff to do.

Thanks for the help.

Zig


Cheers,

Zig

Originally Posted by doodman
Well, last night my wife initiated sex. She said she wanted to jump in the shower and would be done in a few minutes. I said I wanted to take a shower also. So when she jumped in the shower, I went and took 2 SJW tabs. To make a long story short, intercourse started about 15-20 minutes after taking the tabs and all I can say is WOW. I lasted for over 30 minutes which has not happened in a long time. She had about 10 orgasms and we both were completely worn out. I hope this will work every time for me and is not a coincidence.

Doodman. Really pleased for you! Good to hear that you’re rocking the Mrs.’s world like that.

A question: how long was Mrs.Doodman in the shower for? I can’t imagine it was much more than half an hour, in which case I wonder if the SJW, which is supposed to me quite mild, could have taken effect so quickly.

Is it possible this was a placebo effect?

All the best
Zig


Cheers,

Zig

Quote
as soon as she touched my cock, I felt like I was going to blow, and had to remove her hand, and kegel really hard.

Bummer.

I even declined sex, because I knew that I’d shoot my bolt quickly, and dissapoint her.

You should have excused yourself, jacked off in the bathroom, and started over with her.

Originally Posted by Ziggaman
Thanks for that post Motivated. Nice to hear from you man.

Is there anyway you can post a link for kitsnmore? I’m Logging on from various internet cafes, and libraries like the littlest internet hobo. :) So it would be good not to have to do any searching for it, as I also have quite a lot of other stuff to do.

Thanks for the help.

Zig

Here’s the Kitsnmore link: http://www.kitsnmore.com/

Click on “Liquid Products.” What you want is the “Liquid Tadalafil,” which is the active ingredient in Cialis. They have four sizes to choose from. If you do try this stuff, just make sure to take small doses to begin with, like 10 ml, then 15 ml. 20 ml is the standard recommended dose.

You’ll need a Pay Pal account to order from them. Pay Pal’s link is: http://www.paypal.com/

You’ll need a credit card for Pay Pal.

Let us know how it goes.

By the way, how’s England these days? I do miss that place.

Originally Posted by Ziggaman
Doodman. Really pleased for you! Good to hear that you’re rocking the Mrs.’s world like that.

A question: how long was Mrs.Doodman in the shower for? I can’t imagine it was much more than half an hour, in which case I wonder if the SJW, which is supposed to me quite mild, could have taken effect so quickly.

Is it possible this was a placebo effect?

All the best
Zig

From the time I took it until we started doing our business, it was about 25-30 minutes or so. I hope it’s not the old placebo effect. Even if it is, and it works for me LOL.


Joined July 23, 2005 Starting Measurments: BPEL: 7.9 Inches EG: 5.125 Inches Update November 22, 2005 BPEL: 8.250 Inches EG: 5.5 Inches Goals: BPEL: 8.25+ Inches EG: 6+ Inches

Doodman: Your experience with SJW is really very interesting. From your experience, SJW is almost like one of those short-acting SSRIs that they are trying to develop for treating premature ejaculation.

We need more people with pre-ejac to try this out. Take 2 tabs (each is 300 whatever measurement they use) a half hour before and see if it works for you. I would be interested in others results.


Joined July 23, 2005 Starting Measurments: BPEL: 7.9 Inches EG: 5.125 Inches Update November 22, 2005 BPEL: 8.250 Inches EG: 5.5 Inches Goals: BPEL: 8.25+ Inches EG: 6+ Inches

Originally Posted by motivated
You’ll need a credit card for Pay Pal.

You can also transfer funds into Paypal from either a checking or savings account. If you are concerned about Paypal having access to your account open a separate account just to funnel $ into Paypal and use it as a cut out.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Well Zigg,

I have been taking SSW for 2 weeks now. 3 tabs daily.

Mrs V was VERY horney last night because we have been remodeling our house and both of us has been so exhausted when we hop in bed, so we haven’t fucked in two weeks. She was so hot last night that she would start to moan when I just stroked her breasts.

I fucked that gal for 20 minutes strait! She was very impressed. She said “You are like a bull”! That is a good thing. After she was completely satisified I let myself cum. It was exactly like I want to perform all the time!

I don’t know if it is the SSW for sure but I will know for sure if it happens a couple of times in a row.

Thanks again for the tip Zigg.

v

You do not have to take SSRIs daily to have a benefit for Premature Ejac. There was a study done that stated that 20 mg of Paxil, taken 4-6 hours before any sexual event, was effective at delaying orgasm by several minutes.

So basically, you could get a prescription and use them (Paxil) as you would Viagra and pop it only when needed.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

That’s really great that it seems to be working for you guys.

I’m going for my first session of accupuncture this afternoon. It’s money that I can’t really afford to spend, but this is very important to me so…

Motivated: Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

How’s England these days? Same as it ever was. I need to get out of here, ‘cause I’ve spent my whole life here, but it’s nice that you have fond memories. As much as I moan about it, I guess I am a true Brit at heart.


Cheers,

Zig

Originally Posted by Ziggaman
I’m going for my first session of accupuncture this afternoon. It’s money that I can’t really afford to spend, but this is very important to me so…

That’s great. Let us know how it goes.

Originally Posted by Ziggaman
I need to get out of here, ‘cause I’ve spent my whole life here, but it’s nice that you have fond memories. As much as I moan about it, I guess I am a true Brit at heart.

I used to moan about England all the time when I lived there. That’s just the English thing to do! :) Living in other places is a great thing to do. I definitely recommend it. In my case, this made me appreciate southern California in ways that I didn’t before living elsewhere.

But England is my second home.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.