Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Length vs. Girth: The True Debate

Length vs. Girth: The True Debate

Gentlemen,

I have seen countless post talking about wanting to gain length, when in fact, IMHO, it’s girth that women care about. I started this thread because there seems to be a misconception among the PE world that length is what matters. I’m biased. From what I understand, women only care about girth. Can you fill her up? That’s the question. Depth is more so for the porno stars, but the average woman needs a thick 6” BPEL. Anything above 5” in circumference is a master piece.

The term, “I can feel it in my stomach”, comes from the width more than the length.

I would love to know your opinion on this subject. I stand by girth because the female’s g-spot is closer than you think. What’s your opinion, and why do you support your premise?

Thanks


Our journeys have led us here. There's more to PE than just the physical. If anything, PE has taught us that anything is possible, so why settle for anything less than amazing?

Restarted 9/5/17: BPEL: 7.25", EG = 5", Method: Clamping, and Jelqing kung fu.

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" - 9", EG = 6.5" - 7"

Its true that women care more about girth than length, but I work on both at the same time. Maybe a little more on length than girth. Our sex life is a little dead at the moment, so PE is for me and not so much for her any more. I’m just in PE for a better looking dick. If anything, I would say EQ is possibly the most important. Would a lady rather have a 7 inch flaccid looking dick in her or a 6 inch vein popping meaty one?


"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but often times better than a master of one."

Want to get to 9 inches before the end of the year.

Originally Posted by Pleasingthewife
Its true that women care more about girth than length, but I work on both at the same time. Maybe a little more on length than girth. Our sex life is a little dead at the moment, so PE is for me and not so much for her any more. I’m just in PE for a better looking dick. If anything, I would say EQ is possibly the most important. Would a lady rather have a 7 inch flaccid looking dick in her or a 6 inch vein popping meaty one?

Great point!

A 100% EQ, that last 30 minutes, or a massive dick, that only last 5 minutes.

Good point.


Our journeys have led us here. There's more to PE than just the physical. If anything, PE has taught us that anything is possible, so why settle for anything less than amazing?

Restarted 9/5/17: BPEL: 7.25", EG = 5", Method: Clamping, and Jelqing kung fu.

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" - 9", EG = 6.5" - 7"

I think that if the girth is above average(5-5.5) ,then length is what really matters. Its a visual turn on for women and a confidence booster for men.

Someone with 6 BPEL he can’t bottom out, so despite the girth he can’t claim that he has a big penis.

We don’t care what women want. If they want girth and you want more length, then focus on length.


Start: BPEL 6.5"

Now: BPEL 7.3"


Last edited by Sordid Affair : 09-11-2017 at .

Originally Posted by Sordid Affair

We don’t care what women want. If they want girth and you want more length, then focus on length.

Ummmm, unfortunately I would have to disagree. I think caring about what women want is exactly why 90% of us do PE in the first place.


Our journeys have led us here. There's more to PE than just the physical. If anything, PE has taught us that anything is possible, so why settle for anything less than amazing?

Restarted 9/5/17: BPEL: 7.25", EG = 5", Method: Clamping, and Jelqing kung fu.

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" - 9", EG = 6.5" - 7"

Originally Posted by 10&Then

Ummmm, unfortunately I would have to disagree. I think caring about what women want is exactly why 90% of us do PE in the first place.

I use to do it for my wife, but now its totally just for myself. She has begged me to stop but I can’t. Its my drug if it makes sense to you.


"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but often times better than a master of one."

Want to get to 9 inches before the end of the year.

In my opinion is all about taste and preferences. If she has a thing for something else then girth won’t matter at all. Gotta figure it out what leads to the major stimulation and the actual physical dilatation couldn’t be it.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Sometimes a man can feel like how long his penis is is actually important but is it? When you boys measured your penis length the truth is it doesn’t really matter. What does matter is: length times diameter plus weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared.

:chuckle:

-South Park Season 15 Episode 4: T.M.I.

A must watch for all students of size debates.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.3" x 4.8" volume 13.4 ci

I think it’s important to have both, in my experience.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I know I am aiming to grow both.

What I’ve read though over at another forum by female members there is women prefer girth, with length being an added bonus.

Originally Posted by kb87
I know I am aiming to grow both.
What I’ve read though over at another forum by female members there is women prefer girth, with length being an added bonus.

Don’t forget that women don’t know what they want.

If you like what you have she is probably going to like it too.


Start: BPEL 6.5"

Now: BPEL 7.3"

Length for me, girth for her. That said, if you are ok with leaving some out in the cold, then there really is no length limit…but there can be a girth limit. For example, a 12”x6” penis would work for 99% of the population with foreplay and lube (and only using maybe 6-9” of the available length), but if a guy were 7”x8”, probably half the women or more out there wouldn’t be able to work with it.


07/29/2015: BPEL 7.75"/NBPEL 6.5" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Sometimes a man can feel like how long his penis is is actually important but is it? When you boys measured your penis length the truth is it doesn’t really matter. What does matter is: length times diameter plus weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared.
:chuckle:
-South Park Season 15 Episode 4: T.M.I.
A must watch for all students of size debates.

One of my favorite episodes, LMAO!!!! I used to be angry as hell too before I found this site. Yes, I totally agree, everyone should watch this episode.

I asked the question because when I did use a pump, the response from women was amazing. The little bit of girth I did add, I would hear “I can feel it in my stomach”, “Ouch”, and “I’m about to cum”. :chuckle:

Like most of you have said, length is more so for us I guess. I have a hard time gaining length for some reason, and I’m assuming this is because of my weight (currently working on that). To the married guys, I guess I can understand your just doing it for self. So now I’m wondering if having a longer, thicker penis, improves our success in life. I can’t lie, my first couple of days back in my routine, and my confidence is shooting back up.

Anyways, staying on topic, I guess it all comes down to functionality, or just being an enthusiast.


Our journeys have led us here. There's more to PE than just the physical. If anything, PE has taught us that anything is possible, so why settle for anything less than amazing?

Restarted 9/5/17: BPEL: 7.25", EG = 5", Method: Clamping, and Jelqing kung fu.

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" - 9", EG = 6.5" - 7"

Originally Posted by 10&Then
One of my favorite episodes, LMAO!!!! I used to be angry as hell too before I found this site. Yes, I totally agree, everyone should watch this episode.

I asked the question because when I did use a pump, the response from women was amazing. The little bit of girth I did add, I would hear “I can feel it in my stomach”, “Ouch”, and “I’m about to cum”. :chuckle:

Like most of you have said, length is more so for us I guess. I have a hard time gaining length for some reason, and I’m assuming this is because of my weight (currently working on that). To the married guys, I guess I can understand your just doing it for self. So now I’m wondering if having a longer, thicker penis, improves our success in life. I can’t lie, my first couple of days back in my routine, and my confidence is shooting back up.

Anyways, staying on topic, I guess it all comes down to functionality, or just being an enthusiast.


Since going over 7.5 inches I have gained loads of confidence and women has noticed. I get offers from ladies that gets really hard to turn down. Not because of my size, but because of the confidence boost. But the best feeling is getting compliments like “its so meaty, I can’t get my hand around it” or “your fucking my ovaries. Its too deep.” Maybe not all good, and my wife and my sex life is very poor, but getting a compliment every now and then is nice.


"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but often times better than a master of one."

Want to get to 9 inches before the end of the year.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Girth Workout That Doesn't Effect LengthImakPenis Enlargement Basics503-19-2017 01:26 PM
Length VS girthJay904Penis Enlargement Basics208-21-2016 02:05 AM
Penis Size & PE Growth Rate Study @ ThundersplaceGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics2412-27-2014 07:57 PM
Why length then girth combined routineshiby916Penis Enlargement902-14-2011 03:29 PM
Why length before girth?Osu-danukiPenis Enlargement608-07-2006 05:30 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 PM.