ED problems and injuries!
I’m back after a long time as I was away for a while. Most of the last month was gruelling psychologically as I was trying to lick my bouts with ED. As of now, I have managed to control the problem which I have identified as psychological mostly but also some element of injury could be there because of irresponsible jelq and stretching at high tension. Anyway I have stopped all PE for a month and during this time there were several occasions where I did manage to get a full blown erection and maintained it also. I have also noticed that the ligaments have also started to harden up which is a good sign because previously it was all loose and the penis seemed to hang down with a loss of stability. Now it is slowly returning to normal.
The problems I am facing now are:
1) Psychological element and paranoia foremost, almost to the point of being a hypochondriac. Performance anxiety has crept up on me big time after I was unable to perform once after my divorce. Of course, the trauma of the divorce has always been at the back of my mind.
2) I haven’t been able to stop masturbation for this time as I laid off PE. In fact this is becoming increasingly a habit, without allowing sufficient recovery time, a sure sign of nervous tension. My question is: Can you overwork the penis by excessive masturbation? Because last night, at full erection I noticed my penis was twitching, a somewhat involuntary action, recoiling, immediately followed by ejaculation.
3) My penis has a somewhat rubbery and heavy feeling much like what Torso described in his posts. Is this because of overworking due to masturbation because I stopped PE for a month now? There are some girth increases and the heaviness could be due to that too. I read in a post elsewhere that if the ligaments are injured, a heavy feeling might result. Anyway I could be wrong.
4) Do you think I could have injured my pc and prostate by doing excessive stretching and reverse kegeling? How long will it take to recover?
5) Lastly, there is a slight discoloration on the left side of my shaft. It has been there for a year and a half. When I stopped all sexual activity, it seems to improve but when I masturbate or have sex, it is there again. It hasn’t caused me any problems so far. Of course I never abstained from any sexual activity for more than a week at the most so I never allowed my penis any rest time.
6) Guys, please guide me as to how I should approach my problems, one at a time. Starting yesterday, I have stopped viewing porn for an indefinite time.