Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cialis or Viagra for recreational use.

Originally Posted by mravg
Ok, I didn’t realize. My experience is that the flaccid change is subtle.
3 10 mg doses in 3 days, I would expect that you would be seeing a significant effect on your erections. Are you shaking the bottle really well?

Yes I shake it as hard as I can for 45 seconds. I do notice a change in my erections, not so much size, but it lasts much longer when I’m not stimulating myself, and it seems that I can just rub my cock around and it’ll start to get hard, even if I’m not aroused. My flaccid is still almost unchanged. I’m planning on dosing again today, either 5 ml or 10 ml, to total 15 or 20. I think I’ll stick with the 5, as I like to remain prudent when the potential side effects can be an all day headache and muscle aches. Are the headaches that severe?

For me the headaches have just been a dull throbbing that can last for hours, but haven’t been that severe.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
For me the headaches have just been a dull throbbing that can last for hours, but haven’t been that severe.

Nothing that a bowl can’t fix? :)

Just dosed with 5 mg. That brings the total for the day to a whopping 15 mg. I’ll report later on the effects. If I don’t notice a significant change, should I try 20 mg tomorrow?

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
Just dosed with 5 mg. That brings the total for the day to a whopping 15 mg. I’ll report later on the effects. If I don’t notice a significant change, should I try 20 mg tomorrow?

Tadalafil lasts in your system for at least 36 hours, so you should not be taking it everyday, or it will accumulate in your system and you will effectively be overdosing yourself.

Stick with no more frequently then every other day.

Originally Posted by gprent
Tadalafil lasts in your system for at least 36 hours, so you should not be taking it everyday, or it will accumulate in your system and you will effectively be overdosing yourself.

Stick with no more frequently then every other day.

Will do. No dosing for me tomorrow.

Well. I’m beginning to believe that I have a rare side-effect cause by Cialis. For the past few days that I have been taking it, I just can’t seem to sleep! I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and have been fine for most of the day. However, I feel pretty fatigued mentally right now, but I can’t bring myself to sleep. The past two nights I have even attempted cannabis-induced sleep, all to no avail. I know I have been staying up way too late recently, but if I can’t go to sleep after smoking some cannabis, which generally gives me the ability to be very in tune with my body, then something has to be up. I also meditated for 45 minutes with nothing but mental stimulation and more awake feelings from it, which is what I generally want to happen, but usually I can make myself go to sleep this way also.

Try taking some melatonin. 3mg should be enough to do it.

Originally Posted by webslave
Yes, I just wrote them, got the reply:
——-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE——-
Hash: SHA1

We temporarily reinstated the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale until our
pricing restructure is complete. We’re not sure at this time if we
are going to do the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale. Please let us know if
you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks
Shintaro, if your going to get any thing at two for one, now is the time to do it.

I would but the message on Kitsnmore’s site is …. “TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK” of all Tadalafil!!

Damn. I’ll drop them an email and see if they respond.

huh, that is odd having ALL their tadalafil go outta stock at the same time !

Shintaro, maybe its time to look at the alternative, powder cialis and make your own liquid c.

So, kits puts the 2 for 1 back in place and then goes out of stock. Nice planning.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

Well. I’m beginning to believe that I have a rare side-effect cause by Cialis. For the past few days that I have been taking it, I just can’t seem to sleep! I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and have been fine for most of the day. However, I feel pretty fatigued mentally right now, but I can’t bring myself to sleep. The past two nights I have even attempted cannabis-induced sleep, all to no avail. I know I have been staying up way too late recently, but if I can’t go to sleep after smoking some cannabis, which generally gives me the ability to be very in tune with my body, then something has to be up. I also meditated for 45 minutes with nothing but mental stimulation and more awake feelings from it, which is what I generally want to happen, but usually I can make myself go to sleep this way also.

Its not that rare. I used to have terrible insomnia from Cialis. I would lay in bed with my heart pounding. It is dose related, and it helps if you don’t take it at night. Your body might adjust to it after time as well, so this effect becomes less. You are probably having some buildup that gprent was talking about, from daily dosing. You need to lay off for a few days.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by gprent
So, kits puts the 2 for 1 back in place and then goes out of stock. Nice planning.

Yes, I suspect a bit of a “marketing” ploy to withhold existing stock and then come back and say “new stock arrived but costs have increased blah blah blah, can’t do 2 for 2 anymore etc”

And, of course, no response today to my email enquiry to Kitsnmore.

I’m kicking myself as I’ve been procrastinating over a large stock-up order I’ve been meaning to put in with them …must go, have to indulge in some self flagellation.

Originally Posted by shintaro
Yes, I suspect a bit of a “marketing” ploy to withhold existing stock and then come back and say “new stock arrived but costs have increased blah blah blah, can’t do 2 for 2 anymore etc”

And, of course, no response today to my email enquiry to Kitsnmore.

I’m kicking myself as I’ve been procrastinating over a large stock-up order I’ve been meaning to put in with them .must go, have to indulge in some self flagellation.

Kitsnmore isn’t the only liquid C source out there. The www.cemproducts.com site sells the Liquid C bottle. I’ve seen on this site how a few users were happy with the product. Maybe you could give that a try? I wonder if one source’s product is more potent than the other. I wonder if anyone has tried both kitsnmore and cemproduct’s products.

Yes, be interested to know if someone has used cemproducts stuff as there does seem to be some variation in potency of some of these things.

Originally Posted by shintaro
Yes, be interested to know if someone has used cemproducts stuff as there does seem to be some variation in potency of some of these things.

When I was researching this stuff, I think Manhattan XL was referring to the cemproducts’s liquid C, as he said he just “sprays 10 sprays” each day, and other members quickly told him to back off. Just search for “cialis spray.”

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 AM.