Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cialis or Viagra for recreational use.

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
You will be able to regain the lost size fairly easily once you’ve healed. Once erections are back to 100%, you will know your better and then you can start again, but this time be smarter about it. Avoid the ED drugs also because they will make you think you are healed when you may not be. When you break an arm, you immobilize it, wait awhile, then start moving it little by little, right, you don’t pull on it, stretch it, play with it or pump it up with drugs to make it swell. Please be careful whose advice you take, your young and want that thing to work for a lifetime. Does anybody else have anything else to add?

Pepper

No dude. Look, ED drugs will not cause any hallucinations. Therefore, each erection will “feel” the same. I can tell that my penis is fatigued with or without the ED drugs. The only thing they do is help keep my vessels dilated somewhat better. This can only help nutrients and blood get in to help repair my penis. Also, I’m not stretching, bending, or pumping my penis. I appreciate your concern though. And yes, I do like all the advice I can get. If something feels wrong, I’ll stop it.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
The erections are the only thing that feel therapeutic. Also, the liquid C doesn’t make me want to get an erection any more than when I’m not using it. As far as not getting hard or beating off, well, I just can’t resist playing with my toy every now and then. I’m going based off of intuition here. It is important to note that ED drugs do NOT make you want to get an erection.

10,

I didn’t say these drugs make you want to get an erection. I said they can force the body to get one even if it is unable to or doesn’t want to. In your situation, where an injury is involved, it is not wise to force the body to do anything it doesn’t want to do. A forced erection, drug enhanced, can be percieved by the body as a stresser or additional trauma and this can negitively effect the healing process. I wish you the best.

Pepper

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
10,

I didn’t say these drugs make you want to get an erection. I said they can force the body to get one even if it is unable to or doesn’t want to. In your situation, where an injury is involved, it is not wise to force the body to do anything it doesn’t want to do. A forced erection, drug enhanced, can be percieved by the body as a stresser or additional trauma and this can negitively effect the healing process. I wish you the best.

Pepper

This might be true, but I have not experienced it. It feels healing when I get erect. Most doctors agree that erections are good signs of penile repair and health.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
This might be true, but I have not experienced it. It feels healing when I get erect. Most doctors agree that erections are good signs of penile repair and health.


I agree, when you are able to get great erections again without medication, you will know that you are healed. I would use non drug enhanced erections as my barometer of healing. I’ve been practicing medicine for 15 years and am trying to give you the benefit of information accumulated from thousands of patients. Perhaps my explanations have been confusing, and if thats the case I apoligize.

Pepper

Where can I get some good cialis or viagra without getting gipped off?

Not really sure creative1, I’m looking myself but its for someone who only takes cialis pills. I use the powder/liquid myself. Let me know if you find something under $2-$2.50/ dollars. I suggest trying the Vardenafil/Levitra from AllDay.

All right sure I’ll let you know

Hate to see this thread die away!

Any good news as of late? Bad news ?

Originally Posted by webslave
Hate to see this thread die away!
Any good news as of late? Bad news ?


Webslave,

I recall earlier in this thread, or perhaps in a similiar thread that liquid cialis was discussed often at a great price, 2 for one or something to that effect, from a specific source. Is that option still open and the source still reliable? With the rash of counterfeit medications flooding the market lately their is some cause for concern.

Pepper

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
Webslave,

I recall earlier in this thread, or perhaps in a similiar thread that liquid cialis was discussed often at a great price, 2 for one or something to that effect, from a specific source. Is that option still open and the source still reliable? With the rash of counterfeit medications flooding the market lately their is some cause for concern.

Pepper

Kitsnmore is temporarily out of stock.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
Kitsnmore is temporarily out of stock.


10,

Is that just on liquid cialis or other products as well, and do they have legitimate meds (no fakes)?

Pepper

Cialis: Yes, as 10inch says, kitsnmore is out of stock. I see your in the US Dr Pepper, which is a “can’t order” on getting cialis from alldaychemist, their two for one.

I make my own cialis suspenion now, so the kitsnmore “OOS” doesn’t bother me. I order the raw powder from Elitenetpharmacy. Little if any difference from the kits quality/ratio.

A decent alternative to cialis is allday’s vardenafil/Levitra I believe. Two for one on those, a bit weak but a good price. Just figure on your dosage, “I take a whole pill, along with liq c in my system”. No sides.

I’m waiting to see what kits does price wise on their meds??! I still prefer kits ‘cause their in the states “no customs worry”.

There are alternatives on liquid cialis, but waiting on a word from here on the quality etc.

Originally Posted by webslave
Cialis: Yes, as 10inch says, kitsnmore is out of stock. I see your in the US Dr Pepper, which is a “can’t order” on getting cialis from alldaychemist, their two for one.
I make my own cialis suspenion now, so the kitsnmore “OOS” doesn’t bother me. I order the raw powder from Elitenetpharmacy. Little if any difference from the kits quality/ratio.
A decent alternative to cialis is allday’s vardenafil/Levitra I believe. Two for one on those, a bit weak but a good price. Just figure on your dosage, “I take a whole pill, along with liq c in my system”. No sides.
I’m waiting to see what kits does price wise on their meds??! I still prefer kits ‘cause their in the states “no customs worry”.
There are alternatives on liquid cialis, but waiting on a word from here on the quality etc.


Thanks Web,

Is a prescription required for sources in the US? How do you make your liquid with the raw powder? How long does alldays var/lev last in the body?

Pepper

Web,

When you say cialis is a “cant order” for the US from allday, I’m not quite following. They wont ship to the US at all, or just cialis?

Pepper

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 AM.