Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

He went to the urologist, then ignored what the guy told him. (Its in his head.) He wants to think its jelqing 20 times, even though the guy who spent half his life studying dicks tells him there’s nothing wrong with it.

Willy, if you have a problem and want to fix it, go to another doc, see what he says, and this time, follow his advice.

Mayby I add what is commonly know on PE boards.Willy the sad truth is that urologist won`t help you for sure , they only can help you determine what is your problem exact by dopler exam or more invasive tests.But for sure as I read before mostly this old prick don`t know much about erection rather urinary track and relative topics so for sure don`t waste your time there too much.

I`ve been on 3 urologist cabinet and 2 considered as really good professional and they repeated that all is in my head ! I read before statement of many experienced folks from PE board that they won`t help me but I went there and that`s true unfortunatelly.

Because we both know that it isn`t now our old dick anymore.

Don`t waste much time looking for help in urologist or other specialist - they won`t help you or will be repeating that everything is all right etc.

I knew guys who were on 8,9 urologist without any positive results.

willy please follow my advices and do some research you will see that there was so many guys like you and I and will be much more in the future unfortunatelly.

The most important remember that if you still have dick (no matter how damaged most of the time you can still fuck) mayby quite good so don`t depress and learn how to fight back as much as possible.

Originally Posted by Walgart

Mayby I add what is commonly know on PE boards.Willy the sad truth is that urologist won`t help you for sure , they only can help you determine what is your problem exact by dopler exam or more invasive tests.But for sure as I read before mostly this old prick don`t know much about erection rather urinary track and relative topics so for sure don`t waste your time there too much.

I`ve been on 3 urologist cabinet and 2 considered as really good professional and they repeated that all is in my head ! I read before statement of many experienced folks from PE board that they won`t help me but I went there and that`s true unfortunatelly.

Because we both know that it isn`t now our old dick anymore.

Don`t waste much time looking for help in urologist or other specialist - they won`t help you or will be repeating that everything is all right etc.

I knew guys who were on 8,9 urologist without any positive results.

willy please follow my advices and do some research you will see that there was so many guys like you and I and will be much more in the future unfortunatelly.

The most important remember that if you still have dick (no matter how damaged most of the time you can still fuck) mayby quite good so don`t depress and learn how to fight back as much as possible.

A dopler exam won’t tell you what your problem exactly is but it rules out a very big problem called venous leakage! The only other form of damage people cause from PE is nerve damage. If it nerves, then you should just kick back, relax and give it a while. It will eventually heal but not for a very long time.


I don't settle for meritocracy

This makes no sense at all to me…sorry.

But “20 jelqs” destroyed your penis?

I have performed THOUSANDS of jelqs (many of which, after I became a veteran, were quite long & intense). I was never injured from jelqing; furthermore, I basically doubled my erect size, by volume - predominantly from jelqing.

Take it for what its worth. ;)

It sounds like you must have had it coming, jelqing or no jelqing. Doing “mild” jelqing isn’t that much more “extreme” than having sex or masturbating vigorously.

If you got this by jelqing just 20 times, it would probably have happened anyway and there was nothing you could have done about it. See another urologist and get a second opinion. If that urologist can’t help you, see another one, etc.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Threads like these should not be in the private members forum, but out in the open as the first thing to see for everyone. His title says clearly says “A warning”. Until this is done many more guys will follow.

By the way, some people display an absolute ignorance of injuries, urologists or tests. In a serious issue like this, don’t type if you aren’t certain.

Originally Posted by Owen33
Threads like these should not be in the private members forum, but out in the open as the first thing to see for everyone. His title says clearly says “A warning”. Until this is done many more guys will follow.

By the way, some people display an absolute ignorance of injuries, urologists or tests. In a serious issue like this, don’t type if you aren’t certain.


I agree. It is true that severe cases like this (which may have occurred anyway) and sad cases like deeppurple9’s are rare. People, including myself, decided to PE anyway, aware of the small risk. However, what is not so obvious until you dig through several forums, is that there are not-so uncommon but serious long term injuries that do occur, including the “firm flaccid,” “soft glans,” and other issues like difficulty maintaining erection without manual stimulation, etc.

It was a great decision on Thunder’s to post the “warning to newbies.” But I think that someone new to PE still might not be aware of these other conditions, and might think that all injuries will be temporary and obvious, like red spots, donuts, etc. Being aware of more serious issues before they occur would be a good thing.

Originally Posted by Owen33
Threads like these should not be in the private members forum, but out in the open as the first thing to see for everyone.
Originally Posted by computerguy
I agree. It is true that severe cases like this <SNIP> are rare.
It was a great decision on Thunder’s to post the “warning to newbies.” But I think that someone new to PE still might not be aware of these other conditions, and might think that all injuries will be temporary and obvious, like red spots, donuts, etc. Being aware of more serious issues before they occur would be a good thing.

“Warning to Newbies” is an excellent thread and I hope all newbies read it.

However I believe there is some other issue going on for willy wonka that having done 40 light jelqs one time while watching TV.

I have no doubt of his sincerity, and that he is having problem.

I just believe there are some other physiological and/or psychological issues at play. Medications, poor diet, stress, alcohol, high blood sugar, low thyroid, low testosterone, etc etc. I’m not a doctor or anything and I can’t presume to diagnose him — but there are lots of other things that could be causing this.

Just my humble opinion, and I hope willy wonka will get this checked out and fixed, whatever it is.


Last edited by sta-kool : 04-28-2010 at .

Originally Posted by sta-kool
“Warning to Newbies” is an excellent thread and I hope all newbies read it.

However I believe there is some other issue going on for willy wonka that having done 40 light jelqs one time while watching TV.

I have no doubt of his sincerity, and that he is having problem.

I just believe there are some other physiological and/or psychological issues at play. Medications, poor diet, stress, alcohol, high blood sugar, low thyroid, low testosterone, etc etc. I’m not a doctor or anything and I can’t presume to diagnose him — but there are lots of other things that could be causing this.

Just my humble opinion, and I hope willy wonka will get this checked out and fixed, whatever it is.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

I hope to god there is another problem, I’m praying every night there is.

I’m really struggling to believe I have caused not only what appears to be Venous Leakage but also nerve damage (numb penis shaft and scrotum) by jelqing for literally less than a minute (30 or so strokes).

I’m terrified by this whole thing and feel extremely unlucky. What appears to be a “lack of knowledge” in this area by the Urology community is terrifying me more.

That’s why I suggested seeing a general practitioner too, getting an overall physical check-up and getting a full blood work up done, including thyroid and hormone levels.

Being terrified is probably not helping. Try to be calm, and get pro-active about it. Best of luck, I am rooting for you!

Originally Posted by willy wonka

What appears to be a “lack of knowledge” in this area by the Urology community is terrifying me more.

I posted a link a while back on one of the threads discussing “soft glans.” It was a discussion by some urologists who were members of the ISSM (International Society for Sexual Medicine). This seemed to be a rare condition, but there were a few of these guys who had actually treated some patients with it. You might consider starting there, and maybe finding an ED specialist who’s a member, and might be within a drivable distance of where you live. I think the ISSM site has a doctor search. Someone like that might have better access to resources and can consult with other specialists, etc. Good luck.

It is indeed a good start. That’s the only expert communication I’ve seen online up to now, and there’s a lot of doctors discussing the issue. It let’s us get a glance into their reasoning and diagnosis process, which is like God sent. Excellent stuff indeed.

This scenario rarely ever happens. It is kind of like when some kid swallows some stupid toy, chokes and dies…and the toy gets recalled and all the parents are going fucking crazy over this damn toy. You can’t save everyone and PE is here to stay like it or not.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

That’s what I used to think.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 AM.