Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

I think that if your salami broke so easily, then it was faulty to start with. I mean, anything could have broken it, like anal sex with a very tight chick or just rough intercourse at high speed and your penis missing the entrance and bending forcefully. The only way jelqing can cause that kind of damage is if you do extreme erect jelqing especially if your are not conditioned.

However my philosophy on PE is: do it only if you need it, meaning, if you are young and have great erections and sensitivity, that is the sexual peak performance of your life, so don’t do anything because anything you do will decrease a peak.

But if you have a micropenis, or you have ED, or you are older and well done, then you don’t have much to lose and all to gain and in those cases it is wise to do exercises because there is room for improvement. But when you are at your peak, there is only room for falling down.

God bless,

Mentula


Last edited by mentula : 04-26-2010 at .

Originally Posted by mentula

However my philosophy on PE is: do it only if you need it, meaning, if you are young and have great erections and sensitivity, that is the sexual peak performance of your life, so don’t do anything because anything you do will decrease a peak.

But if you have a micropenis, or you have ED, or you are older and well done, then you don’t have much to lose and all to gain and in those cases it is wise to do exercises because there is room for improvement. But when you are at your peak, there is only room for falling down.

I disagree.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

While I am truly sorry for your situation, my own experience with PE has been extremely positive. I have been seriously PEing for almost a year now with no complaints. I hope that things look up for you at some point.

I just read most of the posts in this thread. All I can think of is that you’re one of those people who’re unlucky enough to have a penis that is easily broken. Also, the discrepancies I would attribute to memory. Hope thigs work out for you man.

Originally Posted by Clubber
I disagree.

Well, that’s cool, but why?

God bless,

Mentula

Originally Posted by willy wonka
That would be my belief aswell, mate. Thanks for replying.

We heal and regenerate, right? That’s what I thought. That’s what I think I should say (trying to stay positive). I even talked about it with my Dad (he’s the only one I could go to and is luckily quite open about these types of things) and he said “I can’t believe doing that has messed up your penis that badly”. When I saw the urologist I showed him the “jelqing” motion I did without explaining I was PE’ing and he also couldn’t understand how that could’ve damaged me!

But I can only tell you the facts. Facts that have destroyed my life for the past year. All I did was lubricate my penis, got it 1/2-2/3 erect and mildy jelqed one way 20 or so times stopping before I hit the gland.

And my cock hasn’t been the same since. About 80% loss of sensation on the shaft (including, oddly, my scrotum) and ED (which I have never had before in my life).

You heal and regenerate. Nerve tissue damage doesn’t regenerate and it takes months for your body to reroute the damage. It happened to my arms from waterpolo. Also problems like venous leakage aren’t fixed with regeneration. You need to see a doctor ASAP!

I am surprised you haven’t and that is why I kind of feel like this isn’t real. If my dick didn’t get hard properly for 1 minute, I would be holding in front of me and walking into the ER yelling for a doctor.


I don't settle for meritocracy

Originally Posted by mentula
Well, that’s cool, but why?

God bless,

Mentula

I just have that records are meant to be broken; can always be better; always room for improvement attitude…….that’s what this forum is all about for a lot of guys here……going from borderline above average to borderline scary off the charts big is how we roll here at TP; go big or go home. Personally, I do do PE to impress women, be the alpha dude, etc…..but my main ambition for PE is I always felt I was meant to have a really large penis. Meaning, when I used to look in the mirror I felt that something wasn’t right with my penis…..it didn’t look big on my medium built body frame but now I think it looks how it should be. So I PE to maintain my emotional stability most of all and it is really helping me……there is nothing like feeling good about your dick and there is nothing worst then worrying about penis size issues the way I see it.
For me to eliminate this issue in my life has made such a huge impact it is unreal and very rewarding. That’s were most of us are at…we just want to be happy with ourselves and were not happy with being normal/average. I mean no disrespect to the less fortunate who PE to be normal sized; for you guys I truly don’t know what to say other than to PE to greatness like BG did and many others…..there is hope; I did it.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by alborz
You heal and regenerate. Nerve tissue damage doesn’t regenerate and it takes months for your body to reroute the damage. It happened to my arms from waterpolo. Also problems like venous leakage aren’t fixed with regeneration. You need to see a doctor ASAP!

I am surprised you haven't and that is why I kind of feel like this isn’t real. If my dick didn’t get hard properly for 1 minute, I would be holding in front of me and walking into the ER yelling for a doctor.

Why aren’t people reading my first post properly.

I HAVE been to see a Urologist!

Originally Posted by Clubber
I just have that records are meant to be broken; can always be better; always room for improvement attitude…….that’s what this forum is all about for a lot of guys here……going from borderline above average to borderline scary off the charts big is how we roll here at TP; go big or go home. Personally, I do do PE to impress women, be the alpha dude, etc…..but my main ambition for PE is I always felt I was meant to have a really large penis. Meaning, when I used to look in the mirror I felt that something wasn’t right with my penis…..it didn’t look big on my medium built body frame but now I think it looks how it should be. So I PE to maintain my emotional stability most of all and it is really helping me……there is nothing like feeling good about your dick and there is nothing worst then worrying about penis size issues the way I see it.
For me to eliminate this issue in my life has made such a huge impact it is unreal and very rewarding. That’s were most of us are at…we just want to be happy with ourselves and were not happy with being normal/average. I mean no disrespect to the less fortunate who PE to be normal sized; for you guys I truly don’t know what to say other than to PE to greatness like BG did and many others…..there is hope; I did it.

But you see you take only one parameter of the equation into account. But let me tell you, when I was young the exquisite sensations and powers that my salami had were the best ever. Gaining an inch or two while losing that peak feeling would have been an overall loss.

That’s the way life goes: from the spontaneous to the artificial. When it’s time to be spontaneous (usually, when you are young), you better leave things the way they are. There’ll always be a later time when you need to take things in your hands.

Shit, when I was 20 or 25 I didn’t need to do no fucking Kegels nor did I need a cock strap.

God bless,

Mentula

Originally Posted by alborz
You heal and regenerate. Nerve tissue damage doesn’t regenerate and it takes months for your body to reroute the damage. It happened to my arms from waterpolo. Also problems like venous leakage aren’t fixed with regeneration. You need to see a doctor ASAP!

I am surprised you haven’t and that is why I kind of feel like this isn’t real. If my dick didn’t get hard properly for 1 minute, I would be holding in front of me and walking into the ER yelling for a doctor.

I love this guy.


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Originally Posted by alborz

Also problems like venous leakage aren’t fixed with regeneration. You need to see a doctor ASAP!

Yeah, and unfortunately, your best bet may be one in Taiwan.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Why aren’t people reading my first post properly.

I HAVE been to see a Urologist!

Because people want you to get a second opinion and have other things checked out.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Why aren’t people reading my first post properly.

I HAVE been to see a Urologist!

Man, just try some viagra or cialis and get your hormone levels checked(including testosterone, which if you don’t got enough , the pressure in the penis isn’t great enough to compress the veins and so you’ve got possible venous leakage).By doing this you will also check the fact that by lacking in some hormones you could have a lower recovery ability.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"


Last edited by alin : 04-27-2010 at .

willy above all be calm and I tell you that you will do something what heal your unit with time, I wish you to 100 % and I write to you as serious injured guy who loved PE having great results but broke his unit like many many here and on other PE boards.

At start I will recommend you go through posts by guy named tbirdy on mattersofsize, his attitude is rally great and he ofcourse understand situation of injured guys.

Then you can participate with us on thread Firm flaccid penis looking for solutions, we have bunch of guys with different kind of injuries but treatment work usually for anyone.

computerguy wrote you truth that probably your best doctor may be on Taiwan, please look on that forum http://www.ed-forum.com/.

And at the end don`t waste your time depressing about that too much, I learned it unfortunately too long after my injury,before I had usually morning steel now Im waking up with lifeless dick but with special treatment like high dosage of viagra+tongkat ali + pumping I was able screw whore so good that she had great vaginal orgasm(I believe that you would be able as well) Now is time for us to recover as much ass possible as fast as possible and during that time fuck with what we still have.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Why aren’t people reading my first post properly.

I HAVE been to see a Urologist!

Sorry. I would change your urologist. Did you tell him about the jelqing? Also what kind of tests did he perform?


I don't settle for meritocracy

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 AM.