Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

26 april 2010 :

Originally Posted by willy wonka
I’m not a troll, mate, I’m an extremely worried 27yr old.

27 april 2012 :

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Prior to this I’d been touching my penis for 27 years. Are you suggesting that after 27yrs..

28 april 2018 : 27 year old again ? :)

Great joker :D

Originally Posted by willy wonka
You have absolutely no right to ask for a thread to be deleted…

I am afraid I can’t agree… You know, I can ask whatever I want… What is wrong with that? =) Sometimes I care about result of my prayer, but this time I don’t give a shit, because I can easily live with your pointless thread.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Should this place just be full of “success” stories

I wouldn’t mind if everyone had a little knowledge about certain exercise… In my opinion: if you know what you’re doing, you’ll be just fine.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
…severely injured suffering in silence because you don’t want to hear what can happen with “PE”?

I’ve read a lots about indicators, techniques, experiences and so since I joined this forum. I didn’t write anything in any other thread like this (about injury), so you probably should stay in singular ‘mode’:D
Can you see your suffering personalities? – Just a tip for you :)

Originally Posted by willy wonka
And the fact that you find it “funny” shows you up to be the moron you are. Your halfwitted grammar and prose reinforces this.

Hahahhah xD
You’re so funny, aren’t you? :D

You are trying to be helpful with your story, so… would you correct my grammar, please? =D
That would be very helpful! You would become my grammar hero! :D
I didn’t know you can be so funny =D You should write more often!

Originally Posted by willy wonka
I’m not even sure you yourself know what point you’re trying to make.

Hahahhah

Originally Posted by willy wonka
If you don’t have any interest in the thread I.e. You aren’t injured or you aren’t reading it as a precursor to starting jelqing then you can just ignore it, can’t you?”

expectations are hurting you, they hunt and conquer :D

Originally Posted by willy wonka
You are simply agenda pushing because you are frightened and you don’t want the thought of this happening to you

You know me better than I do! :D You may, or may not notice but I rather seem to be relaxed and you are the nervous one =D

Moreover I know how to do things right, because I have good strategy. Oh. And basically, I avoid alcohol… Probably you should not drink so much…

Originally Posted by willy wonka
So you want it removed

What do you usually do, when your pet made a shit? :D I clean it.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
So you can forget about it.”

what would happen if you forgot about the day, that destroyed your life?

I am so kind and helpful! You would have a great life!

Originally Posted by willy wonka
And you don’t have to worry

Thank you! You are so kind as well! By the way, you don’t have to worry!

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Basically you are selfish and completely in the wrong

who knows, who knows? =D

Originally Posted by willy wonka
I am either telling the truth or I am completely insane

– I’d say a little from both. I mean… you’re completely insane, because you know better than everyone about almost everything and you’re telling the truth, because you’re sleeping.. What dream would lie? Would you know that you are dreaming? Would you wake up?

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Only the insane would still be here after two years pushing this to a bunch of faceless internet posters. Do I sound insane?

maybe you should ask yourself? :D The answer surely is your truth. I see your truth everywhere :D

Originally Posted by willy wonka
I AM telling the truth, I AM still injured and I AM still here because I don’t want this to happen to others.

Quote
willy wonka

Kind of boring… Do you have something interesting to say?

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Thank you. I appreciate the time it’s take to post that.

A valuable post despite me not agreeing with the sentiment.

There is nothing that can be said that will convince me that this is psychosomatic in origin and I owe it to myself to stay true to what I know happened: healthy penis>minute’s jelqing>unhealthy penis.

Keep in mind that a urologist can measure erectile quality and frequency, blood flow, tissues, arteries etc but he cannot test/measure and conclusively diagnose damage to the peripheral nerves of the penis. And my penis and scrotum are 80% less sensitive to the touch and have been for three years so there is no doubt in my mind that there is a nerve issue somewhere, probably deeper in the pelvic floor, which was caused by jelqing. And the pelvic floor is a real can of worms for specialists.

When you say “There is nothing that can be said that will convince me” you really seem to be embracing a religion. Religions are based on faith, not on a scientifical evidence, you believe it or not and don’t ask why. This is the way you’re following, and, like you have to admit, it is leading you to nowhere. So you will agree that you need to change your approach.

You can cry and complain, and silly things like that, or find the real problem solving it in a really easy way.

“the pelvic floor is a real can of worms for specialists”

Who told you that? This is a nonsense. It is a very delicate location to operate due to the many nerves and vessels, but medicine knows very good what is inside.
Actually there is a good way to measure an alleged damage to the peripheral nerves of your penis, and that is the simple “finger in the ass”. I’m sure you already had this kind of exam but you didn’t give it his real importance.
Doctors do not do it just for the fun, but mainly to verify the bulbocavernosus reflex, cremasteric reflex and contraction of the sphincter. If these nervous reflex are positive, I’m sorry for you, but you are perfectly capable of having an erection. Still in doubt? neurologists have even more precise methods to verify the nerve conduction, but in general the examination above is enough.
Therefore, there is no mystery, nothing unknown or impossible to measure. Perhaps you have mistaken the rush of your doctors with lack of will or preparation. Not so. Perhaps they found you healthy and so avoided further investigations. The problem is another. The penis is not a voluntary muscle, its innervation is 2/3 formed by the autonomous system. If you are worried with negative toughts or tensed about the situation the penis is “shortened” because in your cause it became a deposit of your fears and worries after some negative episode.
So, go to a psychologist, describe your situation, all the medical response you had, and ask to verify a possible psycosomatic origin of the problem that affects you .. if he’s halfway decent he will help you quickly find an answer .. and return what you were before and better than before.

Originally Posted by Ardaches2012
26 april 2010 :

27 april 2012 :

28 april 2018 : 27 year old again ? :)

Do you know what “prior” means?

Read those quotes again and you’ll see both make perfect sense in the context in which they were delivered.

Stop trying to be smart.

Originally Posted by Jonny127
When you say “There is nothing that can be said that will convince me” you really seem to be embracing a religion. Religions are based on faith, not on a scientifical evidence, you believe it or not and don’t ask why. This is the way you’re following, and, like you have to admit, it is leading you to nowhere. So you will agree that you need to change your approach.

You can cry and complain, and silly things like that, or find the real problem solving it in a really easy way.

“the pelvic floor is a real can of worms for specialists”

Who told you that? This is a nonsense. It is a very delicate location to operate due to the many nerves and vessels, but medicine knows very good what is inside.
Actually there is a good way to measure an alleged damage to the peripheral nerves of your penis, and that is the simple “finger in the ass”. I’m sure you already had this kind of exam but you didn’t give it his real importance.
Doctors do not do it just for the fun, but mainly to verify the bulbocavernosus reflex, cremasteric reflex and contraction of the sphincter. If these nervous reflex are positive, I’m sorry for you, but you are perfectly capable of having an erection. Still in doubt? neurologists have even more precise methods to verify the nerve conduction, but in general the examination above is enough.
Therefore, there is no mystery, nothing unknown or impossible to measure. Perhaps you have mistaken the rush of your doctors with lack of will or preparation. Not so. Perhaps they found you healthy and so avoided further investigations. The problem is another. The penis is not a voluntary muscle, its innervation is 2/3 formed by the autonomous system. If you are worried with negative toughts or tensed about the situation the penis is “shortened” because in your cause it became a deposit of your fears and worries after some negative episode.
So, go to a psychologist, describe your situation, all the medical response you had, and ask to verify a possible psycosomatic origin of the problem that affects you .. if he’s halfway decent he will help you quickly find an answer .. and return what you were before and better than before.

An interesting and helpful post.

Thank you for taking the time to write that.

Consider it taken onboard.

WW seriously dude I feel for you, you are one strong dude to keep taking all these “its all in your head comments” and not go completely berserk. After reading most of this thread and many other threads about this issue I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that it is very real. I sincerely hope you one day do get better and can put this past you. Thank you so much for starting this thread and spiking my interest in reading more about these injuries, I will now be a whole of a lot more careful with my pe career.. I am hanging only right now and I haven’t heard of people getting this condition due to hanging correct? I was planning on jelqing after I reach length goals with hanging but I will now have nothing to do with the jelq. Assuming your familiar with other peoples cases who have become injured with pe, are there any particular exercises besides jelqing you have seen cause this? Thank you again so much for the warning, I believe I was definitely on a path to an injury.

Originally Posted by hopethisworks93
WW seriously dude I feel for you, you are one strong dude to keep taking all these “its all in your head comments” and not go completely berserk. After reading most of this thread and many other threads about this issue I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that it is very real. I sincerely hope you one day do get better and can put this past you. Thank you so much for starting this thread and spiking my interest in reading more about these injuries, I will now be a whole of a lot more careful with my pe career.. I am hanging only right now and I haven’t heard of people getting this condition due to hanging correct? I was planning on jelqing after I reach length goals with hanging but I will now have nothing to do with the jelq. Assuming your familiar with other peoples cases who have become injured with pe, are there any particular exercises besides jelqing you have seen cause this? Thank you again so much for the warning, I believe I was definitely on a path to an injury.

Cheers mate.

The majority of this board want me to lose my cool and start insulting people so I can be banned and this thread deleted and forgotten about. I shall remain civil in the face of the constant provocation and mud slinging so that this thread remains and people who are thinking about jelqing can look at it and the other positive threads and make a balanced decision on whether they should go ahead or not.

That’s all. I’m not on some crusade to demonise jelqing, I just think it’s hugely important that people know that this exercise can destroy your penis. It destroyed mine and a big part of my life with it. I’m 30 in a month, I had just turned 27 when it happened, still in my prime, still with plenty ahead of me. I now have to approach my life in a completely different way, any prospective partners are going to have to accept my sexual dysfunction and the person it has made me mentally. I should be thinking about settling down in the next couple of years yet I can’t see myself getting to the point where that will happen.

Why?

Because my manhood has been taken away from me. My peace of mind and my drive have gone. I no longer have that little “buzz” inside any more because women and sex and arousal is no longer a part of my life.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Cheers mate.

The majority of this board want me to lose my cool and start insulting people so I can be banned and this thread deleted and forgotten about. I shall remain civil in the face of the constant provocation and mud slinging so that this thread remains and people who are thinking about jelqing can look at it and the other positive threads and make a balanced decision on whether they should go ahead or not.

That’s all. I’m not on some crusade to demonise jelqing, I just think it’s hugely important that people know that this exercise can destroy your penis. It destroyed mine and a big part of my life with it. I’m 30 in a month, I had just turned 27 when it happened, still in my prime, still with plenty ahead of me. I now have to approach my life in a completely different way, any prospective partners are going to have to accept my sexual dysfunction and the person it has made me mentally. I should be thinking about settling down in the next couple of years yet I can’t see myself getting to the point where that will happen.

Why?

Because my manhood has been taken away from me. My peace of mind and my drive have gone. I no longer have that little “buzz” inside any more because women and sex and arousal is no longer a part of my life.

I can’t even imagine how hard that must be man. It’s such a damn shame doctors know next to nothing about this problem. I just don’t understand why shit like this happens to regular people just trying to better themselves, it’s just so damn messed up.

>The majority of this board want me to lose my cool and start insulting people so I can be banned and this thread deleted and forgotten about.<

Threads pretty much stay in place here, even if the users get deleted, troll or not. I doubt this thread will go anywhere.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
>The majority of this board want me to lose my cool and start insulting people so I can be banned and this thread deleted and forgotten about.<

Threads pretty much stay in place here, even if the users get deleted, troll or not. I doubt this thread will go anywhere.

Maybe so but…

I start reacting to the provocation > I get banned > People think “he’s been banned, he was clearly a ‘troll’ all along” > People go back to believing jelqing is completely safe.

Yes?

In my opinion doing jelq at low levels of erection can’t be dangerous.

It’s impossible to harm a normal healty penis with jelq if you do it correctly

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.