Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

An argumentum ad hominem isn’t going to help the author of this thread with its credibility. What a sad story, this thread could be so much of help if it truly had any helpful content at all, but it just a “storage of anger”.


One day I'll be able to do PE o/

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Easy wonka, you attack the post, not the poster.

He finds my predicament “funny”.

Any words for him?

Originally Posted by misterN
I dont know, it sounds weird you havent done anything about it for the last 3 years.

You’re right, it WOULD be weird had I not done anything about it in three years.

But seeing as I have consulted half a dozen specialists all around the country, have had 4 investigative procedures costing thousands of pounds, have tried cialis, have had therapy and am currently on anti-depressants (no, ED isn’t a side effect of the one I’m taking)….I’m not sure what you’re talking about?

Originally Posted by willy wonka
He finds my predicament “funny”.

Any words for him?

Yeah, he needs to pull his head out of his ass also. He is new here, you are not, you know the rules. Someone says something like that again, ignore it. Or send me a PM and I’ll check the post out.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

WW, if what you says is true, natural PE could be the sole way to improve your situation - from a physical point of view. Have you tried a wise pumping regimen for a while, for example?

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Yeah, he needs to pull his head out of his ass also. He is new here, you are not, you know the rules. Someone says something like that again, ignore it. Or send me a PM and I’ll check the post out.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by marinera
WW, if what you says is true

Stopped reading here.

I think Marinera is right.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

I’ve read with attention your story and looking at the facts, and making an anamnesis of you as a patient, and the absolutely inconsistent (about the amount of possible damage you re talking about) I can say with absolute sureness that this is a case of psycosomatic ed. When you will set in your head that the penis is not made ​​of glass but it is one of the most resistant tissues of our body. A great university professor said that the main sexual organ is the brain, sexual arousal goes from there, he does everything to 90%. Sex doesn’t want any other thoughts. Penis just follows. For the record, the so called Rigiscan is a prehistoric tool that is not even use more in rwanda burundi. It ‘s useless for diagnostics because doctors finally realized that even nocturnal erections are affected by the global state of the individual mood, and they’re not an obbligation. Venous leakage? A great Italian surgeon and urologist, Dr. Cavallini, very active on the italian website “medicitalia” called it “the arabian phoenix (araba fenice)”. Like the Cyclopes and the giants just to speak. It ‘s impossible that it is alone enough to cause problems like this, unless you have an uncompensated diabetes or other metabolic problems, and especially after the stress you say to have used on your penis, compared to the anormous damage that you claim to have. Doctors you are facing are not understanding anything for a simple reason, they face your case with a urological approach, and you, on the organic point of view are healthy. That’s why they just give you viagra. They do their job, visit you, they see that you are healthy, and try to make money, they can’t be wasting time.
Probably you were an anxious person even before. Perhaps you already had some problems with your girlfriend. Try to remember what bothered you in those days, what was wrong, what could have scared you and again go to a psychologist that will analyze the real problem, and not the one that buffers the depression that comes naturally from the problem. Psychosomatic ED carried out compulsively. Start from here and I’m sure you will totally recover. You’re not alone. Be trustful.

Student at the 5 year of medicine.

Originally Posted by Jonny127
I’ve read with attention your story and looking at the facts, and making an anamnesis of you as a patient, and the absolutely inconsistent (about the amount of possible damage you re talking about) I can say with absolute sureness that this is a case of psycosomatic ed. When you will set in your head that the penis is not made ​​of glass but it is one of the most resistant tissues of our body. A great university professor said that the main sexual organ is the brain, sexual arousal goes from there, he does everything to 90%. Sex doesn’t want any other thoughts. Penis just follows. For the record, the so called Rigiscan is a prehistoric tool that is not even use more in rwanda burundi. It ‘s useless for diagnostics because doctors finally realized that even nocturnal erections are affected by the global state of the individual mood, and they’re not an obbligation. Venous leakage? A great Italian surgeon and urologist, Dr. Cavallini, very active on the italian website “medicitalia” called it “the arabian phoenix (araba fenice)”. Like the Cyclopes and the giants just to speak. It ‘s impossible that it is alone enough to cause problems like this, unless you have an uncompensated diabetes or other metabolic problems, and especially after the stress you say to have used on your penis, compared to the anormous damage that you claim to have. Doctors you are facing are not understanding anything for a simple reason, they face your case with a urological approach, and you, on the organic point of view are healthy. That’s why they just give you viagra. They do their job, visit you, they see that you are healthy, and try to make money, they can’t be wasting time.
Probably you were an anxious person even before. Perhaps you already had some problems with your girlfriend. Try to remember what bothered you in those days, what was wrong, what could have scared you and again go to a psychologist that will analyze the real problem, and not the one that buffers the depression that comes naturally from the problem. Psychosomatic ED carried out compulsively. Start from here and I’m sure you will totally recover. You’re not alone. Be trustful.

Student at the 5 year of medicine.

I thank you for your intelligent input.

But you are wrong.

Some things to take into account here:

-I have never….NEVER had an ED problem in my life. On the contrary, I am….or should I say was…..an easily aroused person. I could kiss a girl in a public place and get a penis as hard as rock that I could keep as long as I wanted to. And when I stopped feeling horny that hard penis would take about a minute or more to return to it’s flaccid size. A very strong libido and a very healthy penis.

- How do you explain the instantaneous change in my penis after jelqing? Instantaneous. Going from a normal healthy penis with no ED to a damaged penis with ED with only one deciding factor: a minute’s jelqing.

- When this happened, I wasn’t even worried. The week following the incident I was confident it was just a case of doing something to my penis that it wasn’t used to and it would return to normal with rest. I would say I started worrying after a couple of weeks, when it hadn’t recovered. That doesn’t fit in at all with your assertion that this problem is psychosomatic in origin does it?

- And finally, and this is where your “psychosomatic ED” argument falls flat, how on earth do you explain the clear physical change in the appearance and texture of my flaccid penis? My penis is about an inch to an inch and a half and half smaller all the time. My flaccid penis is hard, yet not erect, about 80% of the time. And yes I am fully aware the penis shrivels when it is cold or the individual is extremely panicked, but this is not the same at all. Prior to jelqing when I was cold my penis didn’t go hard in it’s flaccid state and when I was panicked my penis didn’t suddenly permanently lose an inch and a half in length!

This is all very real, this is not caused by anxiety or stress or the wafer thin suggestion that I was “worried about something” when I jelqed which resulted in my penis suddenly losing sensation, shrinking and ceasing to function properly and staying that way for three years. It’s absurd. When I lost my virginity I was terrified, my finger tips had pins and needles I was that scared. But guess what? My penis was as hard as rock from the moment she touched me to the moment I came. My heart was thumping and adrenaline fizzing around my body the whole time but my penis was unaffected. Anxiety and worry simply doesn’t affect that part of my body, it never has. I can understand that it affects some men but it is unfair to assume it affects all men in that way is it not? For some men sexual thoughts are not affected by worry. certainly not the mundane worries of everyday life anyway (being pursued by a sabre toothed tiger would be a different matter altogether).

There are plenty of things the medical community don’t know about the human body yet. It is hugely arrogant to assume it must be caused by my mental state because you cannot comprehend what has happened.

There have been cases of people innocuously bumping their head, going to bed and not waking up the next morning. There are hundreds of cases of athletes tearing their ankle/knee ligaments running in a straight line with no-one around them. It doesn’t make them any less real because they aren’t common or are considered “inexplicable”. Some things have to be seen to be believed, likewise some things have to be experienced to be believed aswell.

But this is really wierd.

If I myself put in your place and something learnt form this forum went terrible wrong, I can come back here to complain a couple of times for revenge, pain or whatever but…

After 3 years with same story?

And having 2 jelqs?

O man…

Dunno the rest, but is is like the series “belive it or not”


Inicio 23/1/12 BPF :11.7 - BPE: 17cm -GE: 12.8cm

Actual : BPF: 12 - BPE 17,5cm - GE: 13,5 cm

Meta: BPE:20 x GE 14 o 15 o hasta que chille!

Originally Posted by willy wonka
It is hugely arrogant to assume it must be caused by my mental state because you cannot comprehend what has happened.


One might also say, to be fair, that it is equally arrogant to assume it is not caused by a mental state.

I think your determination to ignore this possibility has been frustrating to members who had the best intentions toward you, and may explain negativity from those who may have started “on the fence”.

The mind and body work together constantly, but they don’t always broadcast what they are up to. It is absolutely possible to be suffering from a mental issue without being consciously aware of it.

How would someone ever know they were colorblind without the feedback of others? The colorblind person would never see the problem on their own, not until they compare what they think they see to what others who are not suffering see that there is any discrepancy.

Anything is possible, even a mental issue that you cannot “see”.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
There have been cases of people innocuously bumping their head, going to bed and not waking up the next morning.


Yet “sleeping” didn’t kill them.

Perhaps you bumped your head and didn’t die until you jelqed. (if you follow my meaning)

I wish I had a solution for you because I can only imagine your struggle.

My advice to anyone would be not to rule out causes, without cause.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Instead you’re confirming what I wrote. Reflect. After 20 pulls you saw a instantaneous damage in your penis. Instantaneous. Even if you had really done athe worst arterio-venous damage, which is highly unlikely in this way, and given the incredible elasticity of erectile tissue, it would have to spend a few hours, a few days to get to that point, you should have had a hematoma, intense pain. Instantaneous and sudden changes such as those you describe may be due ONLY to psychogenic causes, such as a concern even unconscious that, yes, may very well produce an effect of shrinking like the one you describe. Has it ever happened that you were masturbating and being discovered by parents or your grandmother? Even there, the penis retracts instantly, but does not mean you have picked an injury. The unfounded fear to have procured yourself irreparable damage can produce the same effect. And if the fear is reinforced by insecurities and problems that you already had with the girl or others, may exaggerate the effects. Then you started documenting yourself in a wrong way, looking for similar allegations and have started to scare seriously. It ‘simple.

I’m not questioning your ability to get excited before, also because it has nothing to do in this case. Does not mean that you can be an anxious person. But it is a good thing, it means that you will recover very soon.

You say that your penis is retracted for 80% of the time. Maybe because you’re worried about that 80% of the time? And the remaining 20% ​? If it was a real damage that would be all the time.

And once again, you’re wrong when you say that medicine can not explain a lot of things. Be sure that the medicine today, performed by a decent doctor, is able to explain almost everything, at least can’t find a remedy for everithing.

If a man dies in sleep after bumping his head, it is not mystery, but because he had an aneurysm, or atherosclerosis, which predisposed him to the stroke.

If a guy runs on a straight way and broke a ligament that’s because he forced too much in the days before, or had a distortion poorly managed.

In your case medicine can’t even find the pathological (organic) element, that means that there is not. You are healthy. Remedy sarts from the cure of the cause.

Have you run a dynamic penile eco-color doppler? Its the best diagnosis today, so you remove any doubt. If the result is again negative, it means that you stay great and you just have to run other type of therapy, it’s very common today. Pull out your false belief. Remember, love is a close relative of the relaxation, you can say to be really realaxed when thinking about sex? Best regards.

Originally Posted by cantlook
One might also say, to be fair, that it is equally arrogant to assume it is not caused by a mental state.

I think your determination to ignore this possibility has been frustrating to members who had the best intentions toward you, and may explain negativity from those who may have started “on the fence”.

The mind and body work together constantly, but they don’t always broadcast what they are up to. It is absolutely possible to be suffering from a mental issue without being consciously aware of it.

How would someone ever know they were colorblind without the feedback of others? The colorblind person would never see the problem on their own, not until they compare what they think they see to what others who are not suffering see that there is any discrepancy.

Anything is possible, even a mental issue that you cannot “see”.

Yet “sleeping” didn’t kill them.

Perhaps you bumped your head and didn’t die until you jelqed. (if you follow my meaning)

I wish I had a solution for you because I can only imagine your struggle.

My advice to anyone would be not to rule out causes, without cause.

I haven’t ignored this possibility, Cantlook. It would be a pain in the butt to expect you to go back and read through all my post so I’ll tell you that I mentioned several therapy sessions a few pages back.

What I refuse to accept is the suggestion that an instantaneous physical development in the state of my penis straight after I “stretched” it was not caused by said stretching but was, in fact, caused by some deep seeded, psychosomatic trauma. It is utterly illogical bordering on the insane. Perhaps I bumped my head but didn’t die until I jelqed? The inference being that the jelqing factor would’ve been a coincidence in me dying? That analogy would work if there weren’t several cases on here of people suffering from ED, loss of sensitivity, hard flaccid penis etc after jelqing. There aren’t, to my knowledge, any cases of people dying after jelqing… if you follow my meaning?

And why would this subconscious “mental issue” go straight for my penis but affect nothing else in my body? I guess it was just pure coincidence that it affected the part of my body that I’d stretched 60 seconds earlier? If someone herniated a disc in their back straight trying out a new form of deadlifting would you say the deadlift was a coincidence aswell and disc herniation was actually caused by a mental issue that they didn’t even know they had that they were subconsciously thinking about when they performed said deadlift?

I find the “subconscious mind” explanation comes out when a doctor doesn’t want to tell you “we’ve probably missed something” or “it’s probably this but we don’t have the tools to find/cure it”.

Originally Posted by Jonny127
Instead you’re confirming what I wrote. Reflect. After 20 pulls you saw a instantaneous damage in your penis. Instantaneous. Even if you had really done athe worst arterio-venous damage, which is highly unlikely in this way, and given the incredible elasticity of erectile tissue, it would have to spend a few hours, a few days to get to that point, you should have had a hematoma, intense pain. Instantaneous and sudden changes such as those you describe may be due ONLY to psychogenic causes, such as a concern even unconscious that, yes, may very well produce an effect of shrinking like the one you describe. Has it ever happened that you were masturbating and being discovered by parents or your grandmother? Even there, the penis retracts instantly, but does not mean you have picked an injury. The unfounded fear to have procured yourself irreparable damage can produce the same effect. And if the fear is reinforced by insecurities and problems that you already had with the girl or others, may exaggerate the effects. Then you started documenting yourself in a wrong way, looking for similar allegations and have started to scare seriously. It ‘simple.

I’m not questioning your ability to get excited before, also because it has nothing to do in this case. Does not mean that you can be an anxious person. But it is a good thing, it means that you will recover very soon.

You say that your penis is retracted for 80% of the time. Maybe because you’re worried about that 80% of the time? And the remaining 20% ​? If it was a real damage that would be all the time.

And once again, you’re wrong when you say that medicine can not explain a lot of things. Be sure that the medicine today, performed by a decent doctor, is able to explain almost everything, at least can’t find a remedy for everithing.

If a man dies in sleep after bumping his head, it is not mystery, but because he had an aneurysm, or atherosclerosis, which predisposed him to the stroke.

If a guy runs on a straight way and broke a ligament that’s because he forced too much in the days before, or had a distortion poorly managed.

In your case medicine can’t even find the pathological (organic) element, that means that there is not. You are healthy. Remedy sarts from the cure of the cause.

Have you run a dynamic penile eco-color doppler? Its the best diagnosis today, so you remove any doubt. If the result is again negative, it means that you stay great and you just have to run other type of therapy, it’s very common today. Pull out your false belief. Remember, love is a close relative of the relaxation, you can say to be really realaxed when thinking about sex? Best regards.

Thank you. I appreciate the time it’s take to post that.

A valuable post despite me not agreeing with the sentiment.

There is nothing that can be said that will convince me that this is psychosomatic in origin and I owe it to myself to stay true to what I know happened: healthy penis>minute’s jelqing>unhealthy penis.

Keep in mind that a urologist can measure erectile quality and frequency, blood flow, tissues, arteries etc but he cannot test/measure and conclusively diagnose damage to the peripheral nerves of the penis. And my penis and scrotum are 80% less sensitive to the touch and have been for three years so there is no doubt in my mind that there is a nerve issue somewhere, probably deeper in the pelvic floor, which was caused by jelqing. And the pelvic floor is a real can of worms for specialists.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.