Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Diagnosed with mild Venous Leak

Originally Posted by Worriedguy
Yes he said it caused a minor VL. Yes I achieved normal erections with Cialis 2.5Mg but I noticed I couldn’t sustain it as well after 1-2 weeks of using it.

Did he explain exactly how it could have caused a venous leak ?
Understanding the mechanism of this would be very useful for helping folk avoid it in the future.

To be more pro active I’d say you can start following a yoga class and exercise (squats should help strengthen the pelvic floor).

Worriedguy, I am sorry for your situation mate.

Erect jelqing is a common mistake in newbies. You may find vets practicing it, but it needs a highly conditones penis.

Anyway, as I understand, because the damage is mild sometimes if you are too horny you can have a normal erection that lasts.

So, we need something that can increase sexual desire.

Not an expert here but you can try exercising to raise testo levels, try some seafood, stop masturbating and watching porn, drink some watermelon juice, maybe take some l arginine or gingko biloba or both, or cialis every now and then so your body doesn’t get used to it making it ineffective.

Have you seen another doc, take a second maybe third opinion? Have you considered surgery?


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Smallblkguy
Why didn’t you say what your doctor suggested to fix this issue. Also, can you describe your erection issues in detail. Where is it soft?

The Doctor doesn’t have any solutions for this issue. There is simply nothing they can do besides hand out prescriptions for Viagra, Cialis etc. Unfortunately, that’s the reality here and the only long-term cure I heard about is surgery (implants & PVVS). I’m hoping that I’m wrong as I’m going to exhaust every option out there (herbs, pelvic floor exercises, etc) but if all else fails, I’ll have no option but go through with PVVS.

Originally Posted by bill10
Worriedguy, I am sorry for your situation mate.

Erect jelqing is a common mistake in newbies. You may find vets practicing it, but it needs a highly conditones penis.

Anyway, as I understand, because the damage is mild sometimes if you are too horny you can have a normal erection that lasts.

So, we need something that can increase sexual desire.

Not an expert here but you can try exercising to raise testo levels, try some seafood, stop masturbating and watching porn, drink some watermelon juice, maybe take some l arginine or gingko biloba or both, or cialis every now and then so your body doesn’t get used to it making it ineffective.

Have you seen another doc, take a second maybe third opinion? Have you considered surgery?

Just turned 26 years old, I want to exhaust every option out there before resorting to surgery. I still have a bit of hope left that either pelvic floor exercise, herbs, or a combination of the two will help cure this issue. If it doesn’t, I can’t live this way forever so surgery may be an ultimatum for me. I was stupid and naive when jelqing erect 4 years ago, and now I’m suffering from it throughout the “best years of my life”. It’s very unfortunate, and I hate myself for being that naive. Never knew an exercise that seemed so un-invasive could cause such permanent damage. If anyone has any advice who’s been through the same issue, and overcame it through alternative methods to surgery, I’m all ears and would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

Can someone give better details about what exactly are the symptoms. I have issues where at times my head isnt full, but the shaft is rock hard. Usually its better if I stop watching porn and give my penis a break from pe. I do need constant stimulation to stay hard, but I thought that was common.

Rhino tablets and other otc pills have been great for maintaining erections.

Rhino tablets have been found to contain cialis , anyone would have better erections on them. Your problem of the head not filling up at times is not a real problem, arousal and pelvic tension surely play a part. Next time you fap to porn pay attention to your breathing , abs , thigh , pelvic floor and shoulders.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Rhino tablets have been found to contain cialis , anyone would have better erections on them. Your problem of the head not filling up at times is not a real problem, arousal and pelvic tension surely play a part. Next time you fap to porn pay attention to your breathing , abs , thigh , pelvic floor and shoulders.

Ok. This guy has me scared to pump and jelq. I’m disgusted with my penis, but it does give me pleasure. Even with my tiny glans

I also got off the phone with the doctor today, and the key parts of the call:

1. He made an analogy to jelqing/potential damage I caused to my penis. During jelqing, I may have stretched the penis (outside), and the inner portion of my penis may be the same size so the blood going in won’t compensate the stretched skin/portion of my penis. He compared this to a tire. Every tire has tubes inside and if it’s not the exact size for the outer part of the tire, it won’t work properly. Same with the penis. I may have no rephrased what he said accurately, but that’s the gist of his analogy.

2. The only treatments/cures he can think of is taking drugs (e.g Cialis), injections, Muse, vacuum, and/or implants. He recommended I take Cialis 5MG for 3 months and potentially the blood will stretch the inner portion of the penis and get used to filling up enough blood to fit the stretched outer skin/penis to work back to normal. He said there isn’t proof this works, but may be worth trying. The rest of the options he didn’t suggest to try, and implants should be last resort.

3. He thinks these ligation/PVVS surgeries are scams and very dangerous.

4. He’s not sure whether exercises such as kegels/pelvic floor exercises work as he doesn’t have enough experience with them.

5. He said venous leak can either be cured on its own or potentially get worse. Depending on the persons body/how bad the leak is. In my case, he mentioned its very mild.

6. I asked if people get immune to drugs like Cialis and he answered no. He said usually when people notice less of an affect of the drug, it’s usually the symptoms of the issue/injury getting worse.

7. He mentioned some of the people who visited him have jelqed and they also had mild venous leak. Over time, they became very frustrated with pills not working and sex not being fulfilling so eventually they got implants with him. Some of them were also very young. This wasn’t very encouraging to hear, but I’m hoping I can do whatever it takes to cure this.

What do you guys think? Does anyone know any members on this forum who has jelqed erect, damaged their penis with venous leak, and cured it through specific exercises? If so, please point me in the right direction/posts/message me to help. I’m very desperate and at one point in my life (4 years ago), everything worked normally and I keep thinking about that time. Any help is appreciated as this affects my life everyday.

If jelqing would cause venous leak at this point my penis would be more than dead.

Originally Posted by Accro
If jelqing would cause venous leak at this point my penis would be more than dead.

Have you ever jelqed with an erection?

Worriedguy, I would also point out that the negativity which seems to surround this whole situation may be aggravating the problem. By thinking there is something wrong with your dick, you might be helping to create the problem, since EQ is very dependent on state of mind and arousal to create the right chemistry to create erections.

Maybe try Cialis, a cock-ring, or something to help you get your confidence back? After all, your doc said it was “mild”.


Starting: 7.25 BPEL, 5.5 EG (Oct. 2015)

Current: 8.125 BPEL, 6.125 EG (Apr. 2016)

Originally Posted by Worriedguy

Have you ever jelqed with an erection?

Does your glans and underside of your penis stay soft during an erection? Also do you know the specific vein/veins that are causing the venous leak and where they are located?


Last edited by ChuckaChicken : 07-12-2016 at .

Originally Posted by Worriedguy
Have you ever jelqed with an erection?

There are plenty of boys here that erect jelq as well as my self since I was a newbie, not a single damage happened in 3 years for me and I even jelqed sometimes without warm-up.

All the damage I got in 3 years was overtrain when I was doing too much, nothing else.

Not to mention how my EQ got significantly better after I started my PE career. Plus, non erect jelq doesn’t really work for me, since I don’t want anymore length, doesn’t feel good either.

To cause a venous leak with jelqing I’m sorry but you probably did something incredibly stupid, or you probably pulled so hard thinking your dick can’t get broken, well in that case I’m sorry but you caused your leak, not jelqing. Every single case about this kind of injury reported on this forum since years, I think you can’t count a single person that got a leak from it unless doing something extremely crazy like you probably did.

Also starting with “jelqing caused my venous leak” I’m sorry but sounds suspicious, not to mention that is almost impossible as I said unless you do something absurd during your session. You might also be one unlucky person with already a small leak prior to PE, but in that case that injury was going to happen aniway no matter what in the future.

In that case I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will find a complete cure to this. Take care.


Last edited by Accro : 07-12-2016 at .

Originally Posted by Accro
There are plenty of boys here that erect jelq as well as my self since I was a newbie, not a single damage happened in 3 years for me and I even jelqed sometimes without warm-up.

All the damage I got in 3 years was overtrain when I was doing too much, nothing else.

Not to mention how my EQ got significantly better after I started my PE career. Plus, non erect jelq doesn’t really work for me, since I don’t want anymore length, doesn’t feel good either.

To cause a venous leak with jelqing I’m sorry but you probably did something incredibly stupid, or you probably pulled so hard thinking your dick can’t get broken, well in that case I’m sorry but you caused your leak, not jelqing. Every single case about this kind of injury reported on this forum since years, I think you can’t count a single person that got a leak from it unless doing something extremely crazy like you probably did.

Also starting with “jelqing caused my venous leak” I’m sorry but sounds suspicious, not to mention that is almost impossible as I said unless you do something absurd during your session. You might also be one unlucky person with already a small leak prior to PE, but in that case that injury was going to happen aniway no matter what in the future.

In that case I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will find a complete cure to this. Take care.


When is the last time you took a break from PE? 3 years of erect jelqing? Take a few months off from PE and you could notice it’s much harder to get/maintain an erection. You could have a venous leak and not even know it because of the continuous increased inward bloodflow from continuous jelqing.


Last edited by ChuckaChicken : 07-12-2016 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 AM.