Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Diagnosed with mild Venous Leak

Originally Posted by Worriedguy
I also got off the phone with the doctor today, and the key parts of the call:

1. He made an analogy to jelqing/potential damage I caused to my penis. During jelqing, I may have stretched the penis (outside), and the inner portion of my penis may be the same size so the blood going in won’t compensate the stretched skin/portion of my penis. He compared this to a tire. Every tire has tubes inside and if it’s not the exact size for the outer part of the tire, it won’t work properly. Same with the penis. I may have no rephrased what he said accurately, but that’s the gist of his analogy.

2. The only treatments/cures he can think of is taking drugs (e.g Cialis), injections, Muse, vacuum, and/or implants. He recommended I take Cialis 5MG for 3 months and potentially the blood will stretch the inner portion of the penis and get used to filling up enough blood to fit the stretched outer skin/penis to work back to normal. He said there isn’t proof this works, but may be worth trying.

So he suggests you stretched out the tunica and now your smooth muscle isn’t relaxing enough to press against it and cause veinous closure.
If that’s the case it might explain why you can achieve an erection with meds.

Suggest giving this thread a read
Focus Your PE and Gain! TGC Theory

It talks about the exact situation you describe.

Avocet also had a form of “venous leak”, however after months of doing his pumping protocol for ED his inflow was so good he did not need to look elsewhere to have nice erections.

dude, same problem here, but i think its useless posting here. after being so naive 4 years ago you should have read many posts and the routine in these forums are always the same, like you probably know! thats called guirillla tatcitcs in forums. They hate the injuired. just read about the posts few weeks ago.

look and here are soo many members with joindate (june 2016) here in this thread now using the same method like the admins. they are probably fake accounts to be higher in number for this forum-guirilla-tactic.

I can give u one hind. spongiosography diagnosed me with higher venous drowning of my CS over my circumflex vein… yes,, jelquind did that

Originally Posted by sozpot
dude, same problem here, but i think its useless posting here. after being so naive 4 years ago you should have read many posts and the routine in these forums are always the same, like you probably know! thats called guirillla tatcitcs in forums. They hate the injuired. just read about the posts few weeks ago.

look and here are soo many members with joindate (june 2016) here in this thread now using the same method like the admins. they are probably fake accounts to be higher in number for this forum-guirilla-tactic.

Getting really sick of your constant accusations, have you bothered to read the replies in this thread ? Nothing but sympathy and advice.

I think I have mild venous leak as well caused by erect jelqing. I injured myself a few months ago, and now my glans and underside of my penis don’t engorge properly and stay soft, and I have minor erectile dysfunction sometimes. I didn’t do anything crazy to injure myself either, I just jelqed while fully erect a few times. I got a couple other injuries from erect jelqing, but I think they’re minor and will heal, But I’m pretty sure I have a venous leak.

It’s not psychological either, My libido is great, and I’m horny all the time.

Originally Posted by ChuckaChicken
When is the last time you took a break from PE? 3 years of erect jelqing? Take a few months off from PE and you could notice it’s much harder to get/maintain an erection. You could have a venous leak and not even know it because of the continuous increased inward bloodflow from continuous jelqing.

I took several months off during this 3 years and when I take a break my EQ goes to the roof thanks to the rest of my unit after at least one month of girth work.

What you are talking about doesn’t make sense at all, stopping jelqing won’t make your venous leak worse.

Don’t throw diagnonsys on people on the forum when you don’t even know what you are talking about, thanks.

Originally Posted by Accro
I took several months off during this 3 years and when I take a break my EQ goes to the roof thanks to the rest of my unit after at least one month of girth work.

What you are talking about doesn’t make sense at all, stopping jelqing won’t make your venous leak worse.

Don’t throw diagnonsys on people on the forum when you don’t even know what you are talking about, thanks.


Stopping jelqing wouldn’t make your venous leak worse, but it could make it noticeable.
How about you don’t try to make erect jelqing look safer than it is, it’s dangerous as fuck. You don’t have to do anything “incredibly stupid” to injure yourself while jelqing fully erect (Although fully erect jelqing could be considered incredibly stupid). It’s very easy to do. I thought I was being careful when I did it, and now I may have permanently fucked up my dick.


Last edited by ChuckaChicken : 07-12-2016 at .

Originally Posted by ChuckaChicken
Stopping jelqing wouldn’t make your venous leak worse, but it could make it noticeable.
How about you don’t try to make erect jelqing look safer than it is, it’s dangerous as fuck. You don’t have to do anything “incredibly stupid” to injure yourself while jelqing fully erect (Although fully erect jelqing could be considered incredibly stupid). It’s very easy to do. I thought I was being careful when I did it, and now I may have permanently fucked up my dick.

ChukaChicken as I said in my previous post I’m sincerely sorry about hearing your story and injury, but is also true that in this forum there are plenty of veterans like me that practice almost only fully erect jelqing and got great results with it.

Be aware in not saying is safe or 100% correct but there is no way you can possibly damage permanently your unit with it unless you do something crazy with it, and by crazy I mean pushing too hard with a death grip or experimenting some kind of weird jelq technique.

Everything in PE can be dangerous, jelqing can be dangerous even at 50% with a death grip, i agree that can be safer with a 60/70% erection but if everything is done correctly nothing can be dangerous at all, same for clamping or pumping which are much more extreme techniques in my opinion.

I’ve beaten my cock to literally shit during these 3 years trying to learn how to grow my unit properly, as I said nothing happened, only positive things for now, if something will happen I’ll agree with you but since I’m doing everything using my brain, I should be fine, otherwise I’ll come back and post here and apologies to you.

Keep in mind that I DO NOT advice 80%+ erect, but when I started at 21 age I was stupid enough to not understand it and from my beginning I only done erect jelqs, as many other members here.

If you somehow injury yourself with jelqing and its so bad that you create a leak honestly I think that leak was there prior you even started. Don’t forget rough sex can be dangerous for your penis as well, as proven by many experiences here. Jelqing is a great and safe technique to enhance your unit but as some people can’t run 10ks without getting a heart attack, some can’t practice jelqing without create permanent injury, that’s my opinion. That injury can happen no matter what even during your sex life, if your body is kind of way structured to it. Like young people that die during simple sport activities, it’s the same thing.

I really suggest you to take a look at one of the thread of our old boss Marinera which talks about how venous leakage is not really a serious cause of ED.

I have to say I have injured my penis with jelqing but it healed every single time perfectly.

To be fair, I also have to say that I have never jelqed erect, not even near 80% which is the max for the newbies and advanced. I usually go with a nice 40-60% maybe. Easily pillable. When you jelq you don’t want to touch anything hard. All must be jelly or rubber like.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by sozpot
dude, same problem here, but i think its useless posting here. after being so naive 4 years ago you should have read many posts and the routine in these forums are always the same, like you probably know! thats called guirillla tatcitcs in forums. They hate the injuired. just read about the posts few weeks ago.

look and here are soo many members with joindate (june 2016) here in this thread now using the same method like the admins. they are probably fake accounts to be higher in number for this forum-guirilla-tactic.

I can give u one hind. spongiosography diagnosed me with higher venous drowning of my CS over my circumflex vein… yes,, jelquind did that

Please sozpot. We don’t hate anyone. Every situation is different.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Emedicine
Venous insufficiency is neither uncommon nor benign. Treatment is aimed at ameliorating the symptoms and, whenever possible, at correcting the underlying abnormality.

No oral medication has yet been proven useful for the treatment of venous disease. Graduated compression is the cornerstone of the modern treatment of venous insufficiency. Surgical or endovenous therapy is commonly reserved for those with discomfort or ulcers refractory to medical management. The primary goal of such therapy is to improve the venous circulation by correcting venous insufficiency by removing the major reflux pathways.

As yet, no treatment for deep venous insufficiency has been proved to be both safe and effective. Valvuloplasty is occasionally successful, but the incidence of postoperative deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is high. Venous bypass is successful in select patients. External vein valve banding devices and thermally induced collagen shrinkage procedures are being investigated in clinical trials. Restoration of valvular function to incompetent deep veins remains an important focus of research for vascular physicians.

Although deep system disease is often refractory to treatment, superficial system disease can usually be treated by ablating the refluxing vessels. Refluxing superficial vessels can safely be removed or ablated without sequelae; an incompetent vessel has already proved itself unnecessary because it is carrying venous blood in a retrograde direction. Antibiotics rarely are useful in patients with venous ulcerations.

Consultation with a phlebologist (a physician or vascular surgeon specializing in venous diseases) often yields new options for patients with chronic and seemingly refractory disease. Venous insufficiency syndromes can be diagnosed and treated by means of a variety of specialized techniques with which a generalist may not be familiar. Guidelines have been established by the American Venous Forum and Society for Vascular Surgery,[18] and these guidelines are discussed in a recent review of modern management of venous insufficiency and varicose veins.[19]

“Venous insufficiency is neither uncommon nor benign. “. It is highly unlikely you caused a venous leak by jelqing. Rather, you probably injured your penis performing the maneuver incorrectly and then started the fear/anxiety cycle after your penis didn’t work properly. Then you compounded the problem by going to a doctor who found a venous leak. There is no real cure because there is no real problem with them. With PE and the right mindset, they can be overcome. You are blaming the jelqing activity for something you already had which leads me to believe you have an accusatory mindset instead of an exploratory/open mind for a routine that will help you. When your mind is ready, the vets here can show you what to do.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Jelqing can and will hurt you if not done properly. Deadlift and back squat can and will cripple you if not done properly.

What else can we say? Hope that it is clear enough.

The point here is to help.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Accro
ChukaChicken as I said in my previous post I’m sincerely sorry about hearing your story and injury, but is also true that in this forum there are plenty of veterans like me that practice almost only fully erect jelqing and got great results with it.

Be aware in not saying is safe or 100% correct but there is no way you can possibly damage permanently your unit with it unless you do something crazy with it, and by crazy I mean pushing too hard with a death grip or experimenting some kind of weird jelq technique.

Everything in PE can be dangerous, jelqing can be dangerous even at 50% with a death grip, I agree that can be safer with a 60/70% erection but if everything is done correctly nothing can be dangerous at all, same for clamping or pumping which are much more extreme techniques in my opinion.

I’ve beaten my cock to literally shit during these 3 years trying to learn how to grow my unit properly, as I said nothing happened, only positive things for now, if something will happen I’ll agree with you but since I’m doing everything using my brain, I should be fine, otherwise I’ll come back and post here and apologies to you.

Keep in mind that I DO NOT advice 80%+ erect, but when I started at 21 age I was stupid enough to not understand it and from my beginning I only done erect jelqs, as many other members here.

If you somehow injury yourself with jelqing and its so bad that you create a leak honestly I think that leak was there prior you even started. Don’t forget rough sex can be dangerous for your penis as well, as proven by many experiences here. Jelqing is a great and safe technique to enhance your unit but as some people can’t run 10ks without getting a heart attack, some can’t practice jelqing without create permanent injury, that’s my opinion. That injury can happen no matter what even during your sex life, if your body is kind of way structured to it. Like young people that die during simple sport activities, it’s the same thing.

I really suggest you to take a look at one of the thread of our old boss Marinera which talks about how venous leakage is not really a serious cause of ED.


I don’t think I was squeezing that hard when I did it, and I didn’t do anything crazy, I used the standard okay sign jelq grip which I found out later is actually a more dangerous technique to use. It was incredibly easy to maintain an erection before I jelqed while fully erect, so I didn’t have a leak prior to doing this. Rough sex shouldn’t be compared to jelqing, jelqing puts such internal pressure on the arteries and veins and tissue of the penis and the muscles in the pelvis. Our bodies aren’t designed for that type of pressure, and fully erect jelqing increases that pressure by a lot.
Maybe my injury isn’t permanent, but it’s been months now so it is starting to seem that way.
Severity of venous leaks vary. Some are manageable, and some are serious causes of ED.

Originally Posted by ChuckaChicken
I don’t think I was squeezing that hard when I did it, and I didn’t do anything crazy, I used the standard okay sign jelq grip which I found out later is actually a more dangerous technique to use. It was incredibly easy to maintain an erection before I jelqed while fully erect, so I didn’t have a leak prior to doing this. Rough sex shouldn’t be compared to jelqing, jelqing puts such internal pressure on the arteries and veins and tissue of the penis and the muscles in the pelvis. Our bodies aren’t designed for that type of pressure, and fully erect jelqing increases that pressure by a lot.
Maybe my injury isn’t permanent, but it’s been months now so it is starting to seem that way.
Severity of venous leaks vary. Some are manageable, and some are serious causes of ED.

Well, then sorry but you are genetically not structured to practice PE, you should definetly quit it completely.

Kegels could be a culprit why guys overtrain and have bad PIs and symptoms, on the other hand people may react in a different way to exercises, I don’t see what is incredible about thinking one could injure himself doing erect jelqing (possibly without warm ups), but then you see what some people do and they’re just destroying their penis every session and only get better EQ and gains.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8435738

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comm…n_my_different/

If you look at the anatomy of the penis you’ll see pelvic floor muscles are extremely important for erections. Sitting hours during the day as well as not exercising nor doing pelvic floor work or yoga and getting anxious over it could be very important factors too.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/…2810.x/full#b10

Quote
Concerning the bulbospongiosus, ischiocavernosus, and perineal muscles, the literature appears to be in general agreement (Gray, 1989; Putz and Pabsteds, 2001). The bulbospongiosus muscle has anterior, middle, and posterior fibers. The anterior fibers radiate over the side of the corpus cavernosum and insert partially into it. They contribute to penile erection by compressing the deep dorsal vein of the penis. The middle fibers encircle the bulb and adjacent parts of the corpus spongiosum and assist in erection of the spongiosum by compressing the erectile tissues of the bulb (Wespes et al, 1990; Shafik, 1995). The ischiocavernosus muscle is paired with and compressed to the crus penis, retarding the return of blood through the veins to assist in maintaining an erection (Lavoisier et al, 1988; Claes et al, 1996; Kawanishi et al, 2001).


Last edited by Walter5169 : 07-12-2016 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 AM.