Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Diagnosed with mild Venous Leak

Diagnosed with mild Venous Leak

Jelqing CAUSED my ED. Just got this confirmed by taking an ultrasound with one of the top urologists in NY (Dr. Eid). After taking the ultrasound, blood in-flow was better than normal. What was NOT normal was that the blood was not being trapped properly, and Dr Eid diagnosed me with mild venous leak. He mentioned that the veins don’t close enough when my penis becomes erect, therefore causing my erections to subside quickly/not achieve maximum erection quality.

I know 100% jelqing caused this as directly after performing jelqing exercises, I began noticing this difference in my EQ. Prior to jelqing, my penis would achieve and maintain a full erection without any issues whatsoever. I’ve done tons of research online trying to find a cure for venous leak, however most of what I read points to no cures, only false hope (e.g pelvic floor exercises, supplements, drugs, penile implants, ligation surgery), but nothing that will bring everything back to normal. I’m very disappointed in myself for jelqing 4 years ago, and I’m not sure if it will ever go back to normal.

When I told the doctor that there are rare occasions when I’m in the “perfect” mind state and my body is fully relaxed and I’m “super turned on”, I can have sex normally (full erection, maintaining it for long), however the doctor said that because I’m super turned on, the extra blood supplements for the amount of blood leaking out from the tissue/veins. I wish I never came across jelqing/pegym 4 years ago, but the reality is, this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life unless a cure comes out. Any advice from people going through the same issue would be appreciated.”

PS if this is posted in the wrong section, it’s because my account is new and I couldn’t post in the injury section.

Please tell us a bit moe about how often and how you jelqed.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I posted this in pegym, my background can be found here:

Https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectile-dysfunction-forum/99365-I-can’t-take-anymore-I-need-your-help.html

From what you’ve said the Doc confirmed you have venous leakage not that it was caused by jelqing.

” I saw Dr Eid (who is the number one urologist in NYC for penile implants and has seen other patients who also jelqed and showed post ED issues). He didn’t think an ultrasound was necessary and he said there is NO possible way jelqing could have caused any physical issues to my penis “

Is he saying something different since the ultrasound ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
From what you’ve said the Doc confirmed you have venous leakage not that it was caused by jelqing.

” I saw Dr Eid (who is the number one urologist in NYC for penile implants and has seen other patients who also jelqed and showed post ED issues). He didn’t think an ultrasound was necessary and he said there is NO possible way jelqing could have caused any physical issues to my penis “

Is he saying something different since the ultrasound ?

Yes as per my OP, he diagnosed me with venous leak. Before taking the ultrasound, he assumed nothing was wrong.

Originally Posted by Worriedguy
Yes as per my OP, he diagnosed me with venous leak. Before taking the ultrasound, he assumed nothing was wrong.

So to confirm your Doc said jelqing caused venous leak ?

You also said that you could get normal erections when taking cialis ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
So to confirm your Doc said jelqing caused venous leak ?

You also said that you could get normal erections when taking cialis ?

Yes he said it caused a minor VL. Yes I achieved normal erections with Cialis 2.5Mg but I noticed I couldn’t sustain it as well after 1-2 weeks of using it.

Not really a fix for the VL, but have you tried using a cock ring to improve EQ during sex?

I prefer the stretchy ones, behind the balls. Sometimes 2 at a time.


Starting: 7.25 BPEL, 5.5 EG (Oct. 2015)

Current: 8.125 BPEL, 6.125 EG (Apr. 2016)

I haven’t tried a ring yet, but I’m looking for a permanent fix. Knowing that this injury was self inflicted, I can’t stop obsessing over seeking for a permanent fix. Otherwise I’ll never be able to forgive myself for being so naive 4 years ago and jelqing. I’m willing to do anything to go back to normal. FYI I just turned 26 and have been suffering from this during my best years.

If there was a permanent fix we would know. A guy here got surgery and had incredible results, his name was yasomething .. However most surgeries are temporary fix. Maybe you should gather information on horse chestnut extract, pycnogenol and citrulline or ” venous optimizer ” by jarrow.

Working on the pelvic floor could help overcome the problem. Better inflow makes sense as well (read exercise and diet), positive mindset and quitting porn may help too.

What was your routine? How did you jelq?

Originally Posted by Walter5169
If there was a permanent fix we would know. A guy here got surgery and had incredible results, his name was yasomething .. However most surgeries are temporary fix. Maybe you should gather information on horse chestnut extract, pycnogenol and citrulline or ” venous optimizer ” by jarrow.
Working on the pelvic floor could help overcome the problem. Better inflow makes sense as well (read exercise and diet), positive mindset and quitting porn may help too.

I’m starting pelvic floor exersizes, and will be looking into these herbs as well - thanks for the input. Anything else that I can do to be more proactive?

Originally Posted by McDick
What was your routine? How did you jelq?

I did it semi but then I got erect immediately after doing it, so I decided not to wait until it subsided and did it during erect. I may have gripped and milked it too hard while erect which caused this injury.. It really sucks.

What are the symptoms of this? I can’t get an engorged head consistently. Can I have some kind of leak?

My dick was able to stay hard for hrs taking those tablets at the gas station.

Why didn’t you say what your doctor suggested to fix this issue. Also, can you describe your erection issues in detail. Where is it soft?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
ED, PE And Venous LeakagemarineraPenis Enlargement6504-22-2016 11:27 AM
Venous leakwestell1Injuries and Treatments1803-01-2011 03:08 AM
Venous leak Embolizationwestell1Injuries and Treatments2805-25-2010 02:56 AM
Venous Leak SurveyponyLokMen's Sexual Health803-31-2009 10:01 AM
Pumping for Venous Leak?invictusPenis Pumps308-24-2008 03:59 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:15 AM.