Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Started PE because Ex GF claimed I have a small penis

Started PE because Ex GF claimed I have a small penis

My last ex claimed that one of the reasons she broke up with me was that she had “never seen a penis as small as [mine].” She broke up with me and gave me reasons that I did not believe for I saw inconsistencies with them. Then, after I pressed and pressed for the reason, she said she had already told me all the reasons but there was another one she did not tell me because she did not want me to be hurt. She then alluded to the racial stereotype by saying: it is the same reason she broke up with the other Filipino guy. When she said that I knew what she was referring to. I pressed and pressed because I wanted to hear it from her. I could not believe it either because, if that was the reason, and that supposing it is true that she had been with the Filipino guy with a small one, since stayed with me for 10 months and she wanted a serious long term relationship, and most likely my size was not going to change(until I discovered PE and this site. How any women know about PE? My ex certainly did not know it), that could not possibly be the reason. She would not have come back after the third or even second night if she was a size queen. We have spoke again and she said that she only said the emasculating words because I kept on pressing and pressing and that I did not believe her initial reasons. Then, we spoke again. She said she is super happy with the new guy. This can be also a lie that she may not be a a new guy. I asked how big he is. She said, she does not care. Also, I remember she complaining that 2 fingers hurt. ( I always use lube when I fingered her.) The size (Width, Length, and Girth) of my index and middle fingers are absolutely smaller than my being. Ergo, the size was not an or the issue because she stayed that long and she knew my size all along, my two fingers hurt, and that she does not care about the size of her new lover.

According to many statistics out there, depending on which journal, the average BPEL and EG are: between 5-6 inches and 4.4-5.3 inches, respectively. Considering standard deviation, because I started with 6BPEL and 4.6EG, I have always considered my length being, at least, average. I have never been comfortable with my girth because 4.6 is below the 4.8 average albeit within half standard deviation. What she said really traumatized me. I am thankful for this site and the concept of PE. Now, within four months, I have transformed from 6BPEL and 4.6 EG to 6.3BPEL and 4.8 EG. I have also lost weight; thus, the length increase may be attributable to it. Also, I take Tribulus, Gingko, L Arginine, and Mucuna Pruriens.

For those of you who had similar experience or have knowledge about this, please feel free to give some feedback. Logic dictates that my penis size was not really a substantial concern to my ex GF for the aforementioned reasons; but I still want to be at least 7 BPEL and 5.25 EG.

She sounds like real nice girl. I don’t think you’re missing much.

Sounds like you made moves to better yourself. And that while she hurt you, you moved past it and haven’t let it linger and harm you more.

Both great things. Your goal is very reachable and you’ll find someone better than that piece of work I’m sure.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
She sounds like real nice girl. I don’t think you’re missing much.

I appreciate it, man.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Sounds like you made moves to better yourself. And that while she hurt you, you moved past it and haven’t let it linger and harm you more.

Both great things. Your goal is very reachable and you’ll find someone better than that piece of work I’m sure.

Thank you very much.

Hey Tractatus

You already have a good average size dick.

I kept my wife happy with my 5.5 BPEL and 4.4” EG for over 40 years before starting PE. I’ve increased my size to 6.5” and 5.5” and she claims not to have noticed much of a difference.

However, if you want a bigger dick, go for it.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

My ex told me that I have a small penis and my reply was “I seem to remember fisting you the other night.” It was true. The fisting actually happened. It crushed her worse than it did me. It was a good response.

A much worse thing to tell a girl is that her vagina stinks. You have to be very descriptive with your words. Say something akin to “it smells like an open air fish market” or “it has the pungent odor of a decaying whale carcass”. After that go into detail about the odor you described. It’s the kiss of death for women.

Never. I repeat, never put up with cock shaming. Cut them off cold turkey and keep them in the rear view.

Your stats aren’t small btw.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

She has other issues none of which involve you. You’ll be glad you moved on. The best revenge is to live well.

Never ask a girl about anyone else’s size. You’re either going to hear something that’s a lie (he was 12”) or something you’re likely not to believe (he was much smaller than you). Never give them that much power. I learned the hard way.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
She has other issues none of which involve you. You’ll be glad you moved on. The best revenge is to live well.

Never ask a girl about anyone else’s size. You’re either going to hear something that’s a lie (he was 12”) or something you’re likely not to believe (he was much smaller than you). Never give them that much power. I learned the hard way.

I only asked that question because of the emasculation. But I appreciate your point. Thank you.

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
My ex told me that I have a small penis and my reply was “I seem to remember fisting you the other night.” It was true. The fisting actually happened. It crushed her worse than it did me. It was a good response.

A much worse thing to tell a girl is that her vagina stinks. You have to be very descriptive with your words. Say something akin to “it smells like an open air fish market” or “it has the pungent odor of a decaying whale carcass”. After that go into detail about the odor you described. It’s the kiss of death for women.

Never. I repeat, never put up with cock shaming. Cut them off cold turkey and keep them in the rear view.

Your stats aren’t small btw.

Those are good comebacks. I am grateful for the tips.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Hey Tractatus

You already have a good average size dick.

I kept my wife happy with my 5.5 BPEL and 4.4” EG for over 40 years before starting PE. I’ve increased my size to 6.5” and 5.5” and she claims not to have noticed much of a difference.

However, if you want a bigger dick, go for it.

Thank you for your encouragement. The fact that your wife (at least claims) that she does not notice that much of a difference says a a lot about your skills, which as you said, kept your wife happy.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
You have a small penis.TristezaPenis Enlargement Basics6808-11-2016 11:29 AM
Penis Size & PE Growth Rate Study @ ThundersplaceGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics2412-27-2014 07:57 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.