Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm New To P.E. - Progress Report

Things I've Learned So Far

So having to take an early rest from P.E. due to bad P.I.’s or injury has to be one the most frustrating things!!! When you feel like your making progress with hard work, just to have to stop completely.

When starting out (I’m only 4 months in) Don’t pull or jelq too hard. I was pulling harder and harder because it wasn’t hurting. I jumped into DLD Blasters and pulled hard because it didn’t hurt. Definitely should have eased into it more.

I think light to medium pulling (at longer durations) will yield better results, because you will stay free of injury.

Showerhead warm up is the most consistent, effecient warm up. Better than sock, cup, heating pad in my opinion. And use constant heat during routine. I use an electric heater.

And make it part of your lifestyle so you dont stress out about gains so much.
I still havent gained much more than what can be considered good EQ or mismeasurement.
But I still plug along because I believe!


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Yesterday was my first day back from a deconditioning break. During the break, I did range of motion exercises to prevent scar tissue formation.

Yesterday I did what I usually consider a “medium” intensity day. After reading golddinger’s post about going lighter, I think I will consider this intensity my new “intense” day.

First day back doing a lighter intensity than normal, I had night wood all night, even after sex, even after pissing. Good P.I.


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Originally Posted by GoGreen
Yesterday was my first day back from a deconditioning break. During the break, I did range of motion exercises to prevent scar tissue formation.

Yesterday I did what I usually consider a “medium” intensity day. After reading golddinger’s post about going lighter, I think I will consider this intensity my new “intense” day.

First day back doing a lighter intensity than normal, I had night wood all night, even after sex, even after pissing. Good P.I.

Light work is best. There’s no real downside. Most guys just scale up the routines cuz that’s what they want, not what actually may be working.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Ive been noticing while daytime kegeling and reverse kegeling an occasional super faint dull pain middle of the left side of my dick. It reminds me of the feeling I get when I’m edging and I reverse kegel-my head, my shaft and my veins on my dick pump and expand full.

Last week was light routine. Today I did a routine, and midway through warm up, I was practicing various grips, and out of nowhere I feel pain in the same area as when I daytime kegel. If I had to isolate it, i feel it where I grip my fingers during a stretching. This light pain has lingered afterwards and i feel it throbbing lightly.

Cause for concern or should I lay back on kegeling so hard? And reverse kegeling during edging? Or is it from the squeezing of my grip during stretching?


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Measured yesterday 8-14-16

BPEL back to 6 & 6/16”

I realized 2 things.
1st, I measured after a light workout day and my erection was stronger, faster.
2nd, my fat pad has increased in the last 4 months, since I have gained 20 pounds whil power lifting (no dietary restrictions). While the idea of BPEL is that you remove any fluctuations due to fat pad, I believe a significant change in fat pad will slightly affect the BPEL measurement.

Anyways, next week I will encorporate JAI stretches for the FIRST time!!! Stoked. Any tips?


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Originally Posted by GoGreen
Ive been noticing while daytime kegeling and reverse kegeling an occasional super faint dull pain middle of the left side of my dick. It reminds me of the feeling I get when I’m edging and I reverse kegel-my head, my shaft and my veins on my dick pump and expand full.

Last week was light routine. Today I did a routine, and midway through warm up, I was practicing various grips, and out of nowhere I feel pain in the same area as when I daytime kegel. If I had to isolate it, i feel it where I grip my fingers during a stretching. This light pain has lingered afterwards and i feel it throbbing lightly.

Cause for concern or should I lay back on kegeling so hard? And reverse kegeling during edging? Or is it from the squeezing of my grip during stretching?

Sounds like too tight a grip to me. If it worries you take a break and see if it still hurts in 7 days. If it does, see a doctor. If not, it is probably light bruising from your grip. I take it no discoloration is visible?


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Sounds like too tight a grip to me. If it worries you take a break and see if it still hurts in 7 days. If it does, see a doctor. If not, it is probably light bruising from your grip. I take it no discoloration is visible?

Yea the pain went away after next day. No discoloration. I agree it was probably my grip.


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

This week I added JAI stretches at the end of my 10 minutes normal manual stretches. 4 sets of 15 at medium tension.

Feels good, hopefully I gain!


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Starting V Stretches Today

Just finished 2 weeks of JAI stretches in my stretching routine. My penis feels pretty healthy. Not overworked, good PI’s! Slow n steady.

I’m going to be incorporating V Stretches for the next 2 weeks, then a 1-2 week decon break.

This is my first time doing V Stretches. Any tips on the amount of V Stretches I should do? And Intensity, duration? (So far I’ve dabbled in newbie manual stretches, Jai stretches, DLD blasters).

Thanks fellas!


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

I wanted to point out I’ve received several reactions to my changing dick.

One time she did a double take at my flaccid dick.

Another time she put it in her mouth and pulled it out to look at the fuller head again.

She tried to deepthroat it all down and tears up. Never use to be like that.

Just today she said it’s been so hard lately somethings going on down there.

I just shrug my shoulders and act like I don’t know what she’s talking about!!

When I gain 1 inch in legit length, I may consider letting her in on it.


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Tell her at a half inch gain. She is already noticing the change. But have picture proof to show her even if you don’t plan on posting them online. I took before pictures and I’m glad that I did. If you think she would try to stop you from doing it then wait until you gain an inch.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by Rahman810
Tell her at a half inch gain. She is already noticing the change. But have picture proof to show her even if you don’t plan on posting them online. I took before pictures and I’m glad that I did. If you think she would try to stop you from doing it then wait until you gain an inch.

I would have taken pics but if she sees them in my phone, she is going to know something…Plus its going to be so hard to get accurate pics with a camera phone in 1 hand and the ruler jammed into my pelvic bone with the other. Suggestions?


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Take a non base pressed pic like I did. I thought I was smart by taking pics and texting them to myself and deleting it out of my pic gallery but wife scooped through my phone and saw them. Take the pics and create an email. Send them to that email and don’t forget the password or open that email again until you gain enough to see a difference. I find it is really hard to take base pressed pics while holding a camera. But I am really glad I took before pics. I actually gained 1/8” length before I took pics because at the time I didn’t have a ruler and it was only 2 weeks later. I should’ve did the email thing I didn’t think she would ever snoop through my phone like that though.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Just took a 1 week decon break. I did a couple of “range of motion routines” lasting only 5 minutes. Very light.

I feel great. Now I’m anxious to start back up. I will later today.


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Originally Posted by GoGreen
I would have taken pics but if she sees them in my phone, she is going to know something…Plus its going to be so hard to get accurate pics with a camera phone in 1 hand and the ruler jammed into my pelvic bone with the other. Suggestions?

Just get pics. From the same vantage point if possible. I use the belly button when it’s my cell or I try to when I remember.

I’d damn near kill for pictures older than 3 years old and for my old folder of exactly what I bought and when that had all my PE gear receipts.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.