Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is your length while in the cylinder?

What is your length while in the cylinder?

Some of you guys talk about being a minimum of 3/4” longer than your normal NBPEL while pumping. I wish I could get that. Typically, after 45 min of pumping, I reach 1/2” longer than I normally am outside of the cylinder, and that, sometimes, is uncomfortable. I’ve only been pumping for anywhere from 6 - 8 weeks. Could that have something to do with it? Feeback, please.

I have used the same ruler as I use to meausure my penis and marked off directly at my tube.

However, when I enter the tube fully erect, I am always 1/4 - 1/2 ” shorter than when I measure outside the tube. I guess this is because my ruler goes further into the fat pad and also perhaps slightly because of my curve (which I straighten when measuring).

So, if you have the same issue it would explain why.

I have never heard that length should be a guiding factor for your pumping routines. The pressure gauge is what you should listen to. Harder with water pumping, but you should not overdo it there either.

What matters is that you gain outside the tube and that takes time.

I am normally 7 inches EBP but I can get up to 7.25 inches in the cylinder at the end of a session. I do waterpumping and I use a 1.75 inch inner diameter cylinder which nearly matches my 5.6 inch base girth so it really allows me to get a good pull without causing ball pain or anything. I use this cylinder for length pumping and a 2 inch diameter cylinder for girth pumping.

It depends on several things, one of which is the diameter of your cylinder. When I use a 2” cylinder I pack most of the way and extend my length well beyond BPEL. However, I prefer to use the 2.25” cylinder which allows good girth expansion and only a little length extension. I now subscribe to the view expressed recently on here that we should focus on total volume of expansion and not just length as a gauge of how effective a session is.

Originally Posted by Renholder

…I have never heard that length should be a guiding factor for your pumping routines. The pressure gauge is what you should listen to…

I second that.

Any firm erection under vacuum pressure will give you a workout.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I second that.

Any firm erection under vacuum pressure will give you a workout.

I can’t maintain a natural erection while in the tube. Even if I’m rock hard when I go in, I’m flaccid once I come out. Don’t get me wrong, the erection is maintained, but only by the vacuum. Is that just as good?

Originally Posted by Renholder
I have used the same ruler as I use to meausure my penis and marked off directly at my tube.

However, when I enter the tube fully erect, I am always 1/4 - 1/2 ” shorter than when I measure outside the tube. I guess this is because my ruler goes further into the fat pad and also perhaps slightly because of my curve (which I straighten when measuring).

So, if you have the same issue it would explain why.

I have never heard that length should be a guiding factor for your pumping routines. The pressure gauge is what you should listen to. Harder with water pumping, but you should not overdo it there either.

What matters is that you gain outside the tube and that takes time.

Patience is a virtue, I agree. However, how can my dick be making gains if it isn’t occupying more volume than it normally would? Seriously, I don’t understand this.

Originally Posted by andgrowing
Patience is a virtue, I agree. However, how can my dick be making gains if it isn’t occupying more volume than it normally would? Seriously, I don’t understand this.

Guys? Any feedback on this one?

Hey guys. I finally tried “condom pumping” for the first time.

First of all, the answer to your question. I usually get to my BP or slightly under my BP in the cyllinder. The reason is my fat pad does not compress as well with the cyllinder, where with the BP measurement, I probably get it 1/16” from the bone.

During pumping, my penis expands laterally more than it does length wise. The head gets a good amount of expansion in the tube.

I wanted to comment on the “condom pumping”, it appears with “condom pumping” that the unit expands more lengthwise than it does without. I had been reading some about it here, but I’m pretty sure I will be a true believer when I use a more structured routine with a slight amount of viagara or cialis for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by andgrowing
I can’t maintain a natural erection while in the tube. Even if I’m rock hard when I go in, I’m flaccid once I come out. Don’t get me wrong, the erection is maintained, but only by the vacuum. Is that just as good?

Yes.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by andgrowing
Guys? Any feedback on this one?

You have to realize that PE takes a long time for most of us. You are VERY gradually growing new tissue through cell division and some other stuff.

Be patient. Trust that your pumped erections will benefit you in the long run.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by irishjim
I now subscribe to the view expressed recently on here that we should focus on total volume of expansion and not just length as a gauge of how effective a session is.

An approach that I completely agree with. Only trouble being that unless you are packing the walls of your cylinder, you can’t know exactly how much girth expansion you are getting. Know what I mean? Still, I agree with you. Best approach.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Selecting Your Cylinder SizegprentPenis Pumps100711-25-2017 10:45 PM
Gain girth to gain length, falacy or falacymementoPenis Enlargement4204-13-2010 09:01 PM
Confusion over 2nd cylinder size.ynottryPenis Pumps910-08-2007 08:34 PM
LA pump statement on pumping for length?Baz9Penis Pumps304-20-2005 12:46 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.